IGNORED

Adam Matthews

Red Army 79

Johnson said in his pre match build up that he has been fit for a while.

Dont think we will ever see him in a City shirt again.

Some fans last summer were worried  we weren't going to sign him and were worried how we would cope without him.

Only still here as no option to send back in my opinion.

Thank god we only got him on loan could of cost us a couple of million.

3 minutes ago, Red Army 79 said:

Johnson said in his pre match build up that he has been fit for a while.

Dont think we will ever see him in a City shirt again.

Some fans last summer were worried  we weren't going to sign him and were worried how we would cope without him.

Only still here as no option to send back in my opinion.

Thank god we only got him on loan could of cost us a couple of million.

One of the most uninspiring people ( was gonna say "players " but he aint one ) players to have ever worn our shirt. And there's been a few....

With Little and Vyner now fit and Korey Smith in front of them both for the RB slot (though we may still need to use him in his best position yet this season), I can see no logic at all in him remaining with us until May.

Gillingham sent JET back to QPR a few weeks ago, even though it means he cannot play first team football again this season.

We should do the same.

2 hours ago, shelts said:

When fit an excellent player and our best right back. The lad has been a waste this season, last season the opposite. Hope to see Smith establish himself now, the early signs are very encouraging. 

I think that is correct, but fear that there is a personality defect of some kind that is stopping the lad from becoming the kind of player he could and should be.  I would love to see him overcome his demons and get back to playing at his peak.  Sadly, I don't believe that this will happen with us.

There was a moment in the last few minutes where we cleared an attack of theirs, ball heading up towards the dugouts. The furthest City player forward chasing down the ball and stopping them regrouping was Korey Smith.

He then immediately got himself back into position at RB. Superb disciplined performance.

Neither Matthews or Little would be anywhere near that intense or pressing - even if the ball was right in front of them!

Last year he took a while to get up to speed, but then looked very good. This year he seems to have spat the dummy, almost looks like he feels he shouldn't be here but back in the Prem. Got to wonder why no one else came in , between fitness problems, attitude and injury he has been a colossal waste of space. Comes to something when most people would prefer Little.

54 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I think that is correct, but fear that there is a personality defect of some kind that is stopping the lad from becoming the kind of player he could and should be.  I would love to see him overcome his demons and get back to playing at his peak.  Sadly, I don't believe that this will happen with us.

Be interesting to see what he does next tbf. Definitely something a miss somewhere . Shame 

Very quickly becoming my most hated player. Came here on big wages and with high expectations. I know he's had a few niggles but he's been dreadful. The fact that smith and vyner are preferred to him says it all. Unless there's something we don't know about his situation that would make me sympathy with him, he's a complete disgrace. A joke of a pro.

Archived