IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Stadium funding issue solved

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:01am via mobile mehewmagic2nd May 1990 and 1 more like this.

If you have any old foreign currency that are just collecting dust in a cupboard, why not put them in the coppers for the club collection tins at the stadium, at the matchday SC hut, or 199? On their own they will not be worth anything, but the SC can get large quantities converted into cash for the share scheme.

This is a joke, right?

Also, did he say coppers?

Mrs Justice Proudman is back in court on Monday 22nd June...but not our case.

COURT 16

Before MRS JUSTICE PROUDMAN

Monday, 22 June 2015

At 10 o'clock

FOR JUDGMENT

INTERIM HEARINGS LIST

HC-2014-001585 Philips Pension Trustees Ltd & anr v Aon Hewitt Ltd & anr

There is someone on here that works in/near Fleet Street and came to the Court during the hearing.

Is it possible to go to Court on Monday and ask Mrs Justice Proundman's clerk, the person who sits in front of her, if a decision is likely to be forthcoming before the end of the month?

There is no harm in asking, if I was still in the area I would be happy to ask.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3191/high-court-proceedings?page=32#ixzz3dWNsQcSO

But Mummy said, "not now little Nick you be a good boy and take teddy up to bed and sleep tight because Santa is on his way and when you wake up in the morning there will be a dirty great pile of soot in the front room and someone will have stolen all your presents".

2 hours ago GasMacc1 said:

Mrs Justice Proudman is back in court on Monday 22nd June...but not our case.

COURT 16

Monday, 22 June 2015

At 10 o'clock

FOR JUDGMENT

INTERIM HEARINGS LIST

There is someone on here that works in/near Fleet Street and came to the Court during the hearing.

Is it possible to go to Court on Monday and ask Mrs Justice Proundman's clerk, the person who sits in front of her, if a decision is likely to be forthcoming before the end of the month?

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3191/high-court-proceedings?page=32#ixzz3dWNsQcSO

Are these idiots genuinely for real?

But Mummy said, "not now little Nick you be a good boy and take teddy up to bed and sleep tight because Santa is on his way and when you wake up in the morning there will be a dirty great pile of soot in the front room and someone will have stolen all your presents".

2 hours ago GasMacc1 said: Mrs Justice Proudman is back in court on Monday 22nd June...but not our case.

COURT 16

Monday, 22 June 2015

At 10 o'clock

FOR JUDGMENT

INTERIM HEARINGS LIST

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3191/high-court-proceedings?page=32#ixzz3dWNsQcSO

Got me all of a flutter then Bert. :laugh:. This says its for judgment so is this a previous case before Sainsburys v Gas?

Stadium funding issue solved

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:01am via mobile mehewmagic2nd May 1990 and 1 more like this.

If you have any old foreign currency that are just collecting dust in a cupboard, why not put them in the coppers for the club collection tins at the stadium, at the matchday SC hut, or 199? On their own they will not be worth anything, but the SC can get large quantities converted into cash for the share scheme.

They could call it 'Another day, another dollar'.

or as we know it 'another day, another ******* good laugh'.

PS:- Actually I think there is another way, why don't they donate all of their tooth fairy money as well.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung
  • Like 1

Can we expect any news then this week from Judge Judy?

It's not on tomorrow's provisional list.

In terms of expectations I think we can expect some news within a week. Next Monday we will have the list for the last day in June. If what was said about June is true and the case is not listed between now and Monday afternoon then next Tuesday surely the Evening Post's first few pages will be dedicated to the stadium that never was...

In terms of expectations I think we can expect some news within a week. Next Monday we will have the list for the last day in June. If what was said about June is true and the case is not listed between now and Monday afternoon then next Tuesday surely the Evening Post's first few pages will be dedicated to the stadium that never was...

There's been enough of those !

Without ploughing back I thought the end of June deadline was purely something that Higgs wanted because of timings for starting construction on the UWE stadium.

The judge won't be bound by any such time restriction and if it goes against Sainsburys then they will automatically appeal.

It could be another month yet.

As the other thread got locked, I wrongly assumed that this one was ran by sensible, politically correct people. Like a back lash.

How bloody wrong I was!

Still maintain that R*vers biggest purpose is to provide us with a sense of superiority. Them resenting this is ironic an all their own doing.

Quote of the day (with added marks for realism) from their forum. I didn't see what the fascination was with reading their forum until I looked at their high court thread linked to on here, and then clicked on a random topic from boredom. Now I might look a little more often!

And we are a frigging laughing stock outside of our own cocoon.