IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, Philgas said:

And that's how we like it 

3 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

He has got no class or substance but that's what you love? Says it all...

If we cut to the chase it's quite obvious that Wael and Stephen Hamster are uneasy with some aspects of Darrell's personality and likewise he is not entirely relaxed working with them. But this should all be part of that Evo Stik not Revlon Solution thing and if the exercise is being carried out properly we shall be seeing a calmer and more professional Darrell Clarke emerge in future.

Unless it's all a load of baloney and they are just waiting for an opportunity to parachute a slick and sexy foreigner in to his position  ...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DancinDannyD said:

No they didn't.  Are you just making things up for effect?

Tbh we couldn't trust a Sag to come here and speak any truth... Given the official BRFC twitter seem to take digs at the City counterparts when they can, fans you can understand of course but a football club? Its embarrassing but understandable from the 'peoples club'

Take St Andrews Gas post on 90% capacity as well...

"If you were face to face with them then it's a different story as I found out a few months ago at my local when they weren't quick enough with their answers and walked off with their tails between their legs."

Of course, I'm sure you told them how you were very competitive against Bolton/Scunthorpe and we just had nothing to say back.

59 minutes ago, bert tann said:

If we cut to the chase it's quite obvious that Wael and Stephen Hamster are uneasy with some aspects of Darrell's personality and likewise he is not entirely relaxed working with them. But this should all be part of that Evo Stik not Revlon Solution thing and if the exercise is being carried out properly we shall be seeing a calmer and more professional Darrell Clarke emerge in future.

Unless it's all a load of baloney and they are just waiting for an opportunity to parachute a slick and sexy foreigner in to his position  ...  

This guy would fit the bill Bert, as long as you haven't got too many black players.

Paolo+Di+Canio+hrKoAfzhGw4m.jpg

4 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I refer you to my a post I made on this topic last week:

"Incidentally, when adding the name @Philgasto the above message, I was given the option to choose between @Philgas and @philgas1who joined in 2004 but hasn't posted since 2012 having made 811 posts. Please don't tell me that this was you and that you've been a member on here for 12 years? If so, it's about time you stumped up you £5 to become an OTIB Supporter, like so many of us have chosen so to do."

Phil subsequently admitted that this was his former account. So he's made more than 1200 posts on here over time ...

Hooray .. do I get a medal now ???

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Tried going on the site from my work laptop and got this !!

Capture.PNG

I don't even belong on there .. well don't even post on there ... fact ... I belong to the Facebook group that's it so cut the crap

3 hours ago, phantom said:

:rofl2br:

Bless em,

Not only have the radioactive toxins emanating from chernobyl mutated their physical appearance into something only their mother or sister  :dunno:could love, they have also caused the sags to completely lose their minds and leave them devoid of reason!

15 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Hooray .. do I get a medal now ???

I don't even belong on there .. well don't even post on there ... fact ... I belong to the Facebook group that's it so cut the crap

Chill phil u seem a bit touchy lately . This is a city forum and this section is us laughing at rovers. U seem a decent bloke . Take a deep breath 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rob k said:

They are full of shit, I know that non ST holders went and were in the Rovers end for an absolute fact as it was my mate and his lad that got tickets 

If they were in the away section then they must have used another ST holders voucher then.  1 voucher, 1 ticket.  And sold out to Priority group 1 on the first day. Didn't even get to group 2 let alone general sale. 

Unless they got tickets in the home sections of course (like I did).

Don't pretend there were loads of tickets offloaded to neutrals just to fill the allocation as that's clearly untrue. 

15 minutes ago, DancinDannyD said:

If they were in the away section then they must have used another ST holders voucher then.  1 voucher, 1 ticket.  And sold out to Priority group 1 on the first day. Didn't even get to group 2 let alone general sale. 

Don't pretend there were loads of tickets offloaded to neutrals just to fill the allocation as that's clearly untrue. 

Tbh the Shed End at Chelsea can accomodate 6000+ for cup games, I would've thought being the biggest club on the planet with the best fans you would've taken more...

Very disappointing

4 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Tbh the Shed End at Chelsea can accomodate 6000+ for cup games, I would've thought being the biggest club on the planet with the best fans you would've taken more...

Very disappointing

:P ok I know you've gone fishing and ok I'll bite!  In the League Cup the max obligation to the away team is 10% of capacity, 4,000 in this case.  

Chelsea wouldn't release the other 2k to away fans (like they'd have to in the FA Cup when it's 15%) and sold them to home fans.  I know this as I was in the Shed Upper home section surrounded by them  :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, DancinDannyD said:

:P ok I know you've gone fishing and ok I'll bite!  In the League Cup the max obligation to the away team is 10% of capacity, 4,000 in this case.  

Chelsea wouldn't release the other 2k to away fans (like they'd have to in the FA Cup when it's 15%) and sold them to home fans.  I know this as I was in the Shed Upper home section surrounded by them  :ph34r:

:robbored:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if thats true as Middlesbrough, Derby and Coventry have taken 10000+ for League Cup games to Old Trafford unless a rule change has come in very recently? 

Edited by Dark Wood Covert

1 hour ago, DancinDannyD said:

Well perhaps you should have a chat with one of your lot who placed the second post on this thread:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/7998/big

He doesn't think you sold out your Chelsea allocation by the look of it....

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well perhaps you should have a chat with one of your lot who placed the second post on this thread:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/7998/big

He doesn't think you sold out your Chelsea allocation by the look of it....

Don't be so stupid! A ' Club Legend' wouldn't have got that wrong.

Edited by Griffin
wouldn't' have got that wrong.

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Oldgas seems a bit of a belter... claiming that Bert Tann isn't a Gas lag as he doesn't agree with some of how the amateur club in the blue/white quarters is run... Do the Gas seriously think that any other Gas fan who criticizes the club is a dirty 'ted? Morons.

Seems he is bitter because he is banned to... bless him. 

Wonder who's using the solitary brain cell on that forum today?!

3 minutes ago, BristolNorthEndRed said:

Could this topic be placed in a subforum.  I think this inane dross has gone on long enough.

I am fed up with checking in to this site and finding Bristol Rovers topic of conversation.

It seems we now have Bristol Rovers followers on here to check out what is happening at their club.

No one is forcing you to read it are they, do you suffer from a lack of free will, what is so hard than to skip past it and not read it?

• Like 3

The irony of Rovers fans boasting about either thier attendances or laughing about our attendances blows my mind every time!  Yet it continues year after year!

Most teams from the lower leagues would take 4K to Chelsea in the cup and I'm pretty sure most teams do, so why is it being made into such a big deal by them?

They should be angry and embarrassed that only 4K turned up to the first round match at home!  And they call us plastic!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, BristolNorthEndRed said:

Could this topic be placed in a subforum.  I think this inane dross has gone on long enough.

I am fed up with checking in to this site and finding Bristol Rovers topic of conversation.

It seems we now have Bristol Rovers followers on here to check out what is happening at their club.

Don't read it then. Quite simple really.

• Like 3