IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Philgas said:

Hooray .. do I get a medal now ???

I don't even belong on there .. well don't even post on there ... fact ... I belong to the Facebook group that's it so cut the crap

You don't belong here either. You are (or have been) tolerated nothing more than that. You add fuckall to this thread unlike Bert and Miah who back your team but actually contribute. I think you have run your course so take yourself to the Yate or Mangos forum.

1 hour ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

:robbored:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if thats true as Middlesbrough, Derby and Coventry have taken 10000+ for League Cup games to Old Trafford unless a rule change has come in very recently? 

They gave them 4k because that's how many turned up for Cardiff.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

:robbored:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if thats true as Middlesbrough, Derby and Coventry have taken 10000+ for League Cup games to Old Trafford unless a rule change has come in very recently? 

rule 22.2  - more can be issue if agreed.  Chelsea said they'd sell 40k which they (almost) did :cool:http://cup.efl.com/competition/rules/#22

26 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

You don't belong here either. You are (or have been) tolerated nothing more than that. You add fuckall to this thread unlike Bert and Miah who back your team but actually contribute. I think you have run your course so take yourself to the Yate or Mangos forum.

That's being quite personal 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I refer you to my a post I made on this topic last week:

"Incidentally, when adding the name @Philgasto the above message, I was given the option to choose between @Philgas and @philgas1who joined in 2004 but hasn't posted since 2012 having made 811 posts. Please don't tell me that this was you and that you've been a member on here for 12 years? If so, it's about time you stumped up you £5 to become an OTIB Supporter, like so many of us have chosen so to do."

Phil subsequently admitted that this was his former account. So he's made more than 1200 posts on here over time ...

1200 posts?

That qualifies him for tickets in the top tier of the Lansdown Stand doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

1200 posts?

That qualifies him for tickets in the top tier of the Lansdown Stand doesn't it?

600 of those were double posts, 300 treble posts and the other 300 were saying how pleased he is with his clubs position and standing, which most supporters at the Memorial Ground do, as there's only so many patio seats allowed on the terracing. 

Ark at this belter posting in a thread on slagchat about the city v Newcastle agro video......these freaks really do believe their own hype....the last paragraph is beyond belief.....

"Sad scenes and so different to Rovers experiences with other fans, 'always had a soft spot for you,I love those shirts' 'when you all sing that Irene song at Wembley when Rovers won the play offs I was so happy' 'we always watch out for your results,you are such great fans' 'we were gutted when you went out of the league' I have heard other fans say.
In fact when Rovers lost to Mansfield I think that many proper football fans were traumatised,one of those moments that people will remember forever,like when JFK was shot.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8006/nice-friendly-bristol-welcome

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Ark at this belter posting in a thread on slagchat about the city v Newcastle agro video......these freaks really do believe their own hype....the last paragraph is beyond belief.....

"Sad scenes and so different to Rovers experiences with other fans, 'always had a soft spot for you,I love those shirts' 'when you all sing that Irene song at Wembley when Rovers won the play offs I was so happy' 'we always watch out for your results,you are such great fans' 'we were gutted when you went out of the league' I have heard other fans say.
In fact when Rovers lost to Mansfield I think that many proper football fans were traumatised,one of those moments that people will remember forever,like when JFK was shot.

That is truly unbelievable , delusion at its finest.

32 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

:rofl2br:**** me! If he's actually serious then he's a deluded moron. All the comments I saw on social media at the time they went down (especially from fans of clubs they play regularly) were laughing at them.

As for all the 'lovely' comments he's heard from opposition fans...sounds like the sort of stuff you'd say to a needy prat in the pub just to get rid of them. For a club that are apparently so loved by everyone else it's strange that in the Bristol area most people prefer to follow City. Clearly not as special as they think are....

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Well I guess the tent dwellers and NUFC were founder members of the Horse Punchers Brigade

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

:blink:

How about this guy mention proper football fans of many clubs who celebrated Rovers demise.. There is a fair few clubs who despise those lovable scamps from The Mem

Just to add, they seem to be droning on about us knuckle dragging neanderthals but how many incidents have they been involved in recent years? Wycombe, Mansfield, Braintree, Newport, Swindle, Oxford, Plymouth, our JPT game to name but a few.... but I guess they are pure as the driven snow and are totally well behaved... Mansfield at home was an embarrassment 

Edited by Dark Wood Covert

22 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Pathological liar

25 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

That is truly unbelievable , delusion at its finest.fines

42 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

42 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Shows just how far behind the times they are, this geezer is still into glue sniffing.

8 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Ok fair enough I'm gone 

Phil you're a Gas celebrity now just like that Mark Watkins off twitter... there's a vid of him singing about Taylor on this thread. Now that guy is an obsessed belter, you pale in comparison dude. Oh and he supports West Ham as well as the Sags... so a standard 2 club Gas fan.

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Phil you're a Gas celebrity now just like that Mark Watkins off twitter... there's a vid of him singing about Taylor on this thread. Now that guy is an obsessed belter, you pale in comparison dude. Oh and he supports West Ham as well as the Sags... so a standard 2 club Gas fan.

See ya'all .. too bad it didn't  work out