IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Now now phil dont go :sad26:

I'm sure you don't mean it so I'll say my farewells and don't worry I shan't be back for another couple of years .. some of you on here have been sound .. others just down right rude .. bye and see you as I said in a couple of years 

4 minutes ago, Philgas said:

I'm sure you don't mean it so I'll say my farewells and don't worry I shan't be back for another couple of years .. some of you on here have been sound .. others just down right rude .. bye and see you as I said in a couple of years 

But you'll be back in the conference by then.......ripe for more pisstake 

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

But you'll be back in the conference by then.......ripe for more pisstake 

Up yours.. they don't even know who I am on gaschat pmsl ... enough is enough... and I have at no time tried to fit in here I just found it interesting. . I have a good life and good mates without all the high and mighty rubbish that comes from most of you .. 

6 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Up yours.. they don't even know who I am on gaschat pmsl ... enough is enough... and I have at no time tried to fit in here I just found it interesting. . I have a good life and good mates without all the high and mighty rubbish that comes from most of you .. 

......Went through the thatcher years, divorce and me dog dying....

I thought you sounded familiar 

Edited by RedRaw
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Before you go Phil, please just answer me the most important question that no one has yet answered. It's been driving me crazy...

is there a car boot this weekend at the mem?

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Come on now Gas, off you ****

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philgas said:

Hey Phil......What about that canvas repair kit you asked me to get you?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Philgas said:

Ffs, go then you belter.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Philgas said:

Someones tired & needs a hug..

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
12 hours ago, Rich said:

600 of those were double posts, 300 treble posts and the other 300 were saying how pleased he is with his clubs position and standing, which most supporters at the Memorial Ground do, as there's only so many patio seats allowed on the terracing. 

Excuse me but can you please refer to that place as Chernobyl from now on . 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Philgas said:

Well you won't be welcome on your forum as most on there think you're a wrong un. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BristolNorthEndRed said:

Could this topic be placed in a subforum.  I think this inane dross has gone on long enough.

I am fed up with checking in to this site and finding Bristol Rovers topic of conversation.

It seems we now have Bristol Rovers followers on here to check out what is happening at their club.

nope, this will only die when rovers stop being shitty tinpot and generally stupid, which isn't happening anytime soon

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

He completely hijacked this thread with inane posts, glad to see the back of him.

We can get back to taking the piss now.

Part of the problem was lots  people replied to his crazy posts. He then replied to them, which generated more posts from City fans, and so it went on. 

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

...and The Bristol Post still spouted loads of nonsense about that lot being the best supporters - they apparently have proof!

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/6-photos-that-prove-why-bristol-rovers-8217-fans-really-do-give-the-best-support/story-29651880-detail/story.html

Load of tosh!

I got proof they aren't

only 4K bothered to turn up to a local derby against Cardiff 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

...and The Bristol Post still spouted loads of nonsense about that lot being the best supporters - they apparently have proof!

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/6-photos-that-prove-why-bristol-rovers-8217-fans-really-do-give-the-best-support/story-29651880-detail/story.html

Load of tosh!

They are without doubt the best supported ex non-league club in Bristol.

33 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Load of tosh!

It's not really a Bristol Post article though, it's a kind of blog like part of the site where fans of Local teams can do articles for the clubs - I am not sure of the criteria you need to present tot he paper to get access / stories printed but we cannot fault Rovers for using the blog section as a PR / club propaganda site... question is really, why some of are more articulate members don't do the same ?!