IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Has Wally sanctioned any spending yet?

I believe they bought some new sprinklers recently.

But on a more serious note, I seen an article where dopey has basically said that he will wait until the summer to get the signings he wants.  Or in other words: there is no money. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

I believe they bought some new sprinklers recently.

But on a more serious note, I seen an article where dopey has basically said that he will wait until the summer to get the signings he wants.  Or in other words: there is no money. 

I'm sure a couple of weeks ago Dopey said he needed to add to the squad as been too loyal to some players and some weren't up to league 1 standard. 

Johnson said we needed a liftvand a couple of signings and we've got two in already, with I suspect a couple more today.

It seems the Blue Few are believing the comments that no value for money in January and will wait to the summer to add to the squad. It's also sad that the construction industry has halted due to BREXIT as demonstrated by Wally saying originally UWE on hold due to the vote.

They must start to realise he either doesn't have the wealth to support them or doesn't want to. Wally is out of his depth, his play thing for Christmas is costing him too much ! It's like an unwanted puppy on boxing day!

• Like 3

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Hello said:

Nice to know you are so interested in our transfer business

Clarke said he wants his top targets but might have to wait til the summer to get them. If he cant he has other short term options.

Ha Ha - because NOBODY is available now?

I'm amazed that you guys have remained so gullible for so long

47 minutes ago, Hello said:

Nice to know you are so interested in our transfer business

Clarke said he wants his top targets but might have to wait til the summer to get them. If he cant he has other short term options.

What transfer business?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Ha Ha - because NOBODY is available now?

I'm amazed that you guys have remained so gullible for so long

Who said anything about nobody being available? Surely its about getting the right players, the players you want.

how much did you spend.on that Engval and how many games has he played for instance

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hello said:

Who said anything about nobody being available? Surely its about getting the right players, the players you want.

how much did you spend.on that Engval and how many games has he played for instance

He's one for the future!

1 hour ago, daored said:

I'm sure a couple of weeks ago Dopey said he needed to add to the squad as been too loyal to some players and some weren't up to league 1 standard. 

Johnson said we needed a liftvand a couple of signings and we've got two in already, with I suspect a couple more today.

It seems the Blue Few are believing the comments that no value for money in January and will wait to the summer to add to the squad. It's also sad that the construction industry has halted due to BREXIT as demonstrated by Wally saying originally UWE on hold due to the vote.

They must start to realise he either doesn't have the wealth to support them or doesn't want to. Wally is out of his depth, his play thing for Christmas is costing him too much ! It's like an unwanted puppy on boxing day!

You definitely did hear that as I was about to post the same thing. Idle threats then. Idle being the operative word as far as their transfer policy is concerned!! 

3 hours ago, daored said:

Indeed he did, on RB (after our Preston game)

3 hours ago, Hello said:

We spend £2.5million on squad players. But of course, you are coming for us..!