IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

8,363 (including 91 from Fleetwood). I'll just leave this here.

We all know how obsessed they are with attendances so I'm glad you posted this.

They bang on about how many thousands they're going to take to Molineux (a ground they haven't been to for decades) but barely get over 8k at home. No wonder the Al Qadis don't want to pay for a 21k stadium. 

'Amazing support' they say...

:rofl2br:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We all know how obsessed they are with attendances so I'm glad you posted this.

They bang on about how many thousands they're going to take to Molineux (a ground they haven't been to for decades) but barely get over 8k at home. No wonder the Al Qadis don't want to pay for a 21k stadium. 

'Amazing support' they say...

:rofl2br:

They were going to take 3000 to Fulham, yet somehow it was POTD for visiting supporters from their initial 1100 allocation.

2 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Gas logic is afoot on social media. Saw a tweet about how little we take there. 

Maybe they will work out why we took over 5k to WBA in the cup but don't travel well to a place we always get dicked.

Rovers have lost one in their last 10 games v Wolves, winning three times at Molineux in their last 5 visits. Lots of good memories for them up there, and no doubt plenty of their older fans will go. Amazingly, the two of them have only played each other 14 times (couldn't believe this. Can this be right?), including one Watney Cup game, of course. So, good memories, good omens, and novelty - they last met in 1993, almost of a quarter of a century ago - a new ground for their younger ones to tick off, and for the ones locked out in the 80s and early 90s.

In contrast, we are sick of the sight of them (Wolves. Well, both). We have met 65 times, and have been there nine times since Rovers last went to Molineux, losing eight and drawing one. I think we last won there in 1931. There has also been a lot of trouble between their mob and ours, which puts a fair few "normal" fans off, once you've ticked Molineux off. I doubt there has been similar levels of trouble between Rovers and Wolves; unlikely the g4s sh1t squad have been there and "had a go." Or ever will do. Hope they are careful up there though, remembering that 40 year old Watford fan kicked to **** a couple of years back. Nasty place.

Plus, they are going for a one-off cup game, and as you say, we sold out West Brom and could've taken more than we did. It's not a like-for-like comparison. 

Interestingly, Cardiff took 1500 to Molineux last weekend, and some of ours on here were upset that we only managed 1900 at Brum.

I wonder when we will next visit a ground we haven't been to for 24 years, for a one-off cup game, a ground that Rovers have visited nine times in those 24 years, winning none. I reckon we would take a bigger following too. Woopee.

3 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Rovers have lost one in their last 10 games v Wolves, winning three times at Molineux in their last 5 visits. Lots of good memories for them up there, and no doubt plenty of their older fans will go. Amazingly, the two of them have only played each other 14 times (couldn't believe this. Can this be right?), including one Watney Cup game, of course. So, good memories, good omens, and novelty - they last met in 1993, almost of a quarter of a century ago - a new ground for their younger ones to tick off, and for the ones locked out in the 80s and early 90s.

In contrast, we are sick of the sight of them (Wolves. Well, both). We have met 65 times, and have been there nine times since Rovers last went to Molineux, losing eight and drawing one. I think we last won there in 1931. There has also been a lot of trouble between their mob and ours, which puts a fair few "normal" fans off, once you've ticked Molineux off. I doubt there has been similar levels of trouble between Rovers and Wolves; unlikely the g4s sh1t squad have been there and "had a go." Or ever will do. Hope they are careful up there though, remembering that 40 year old Watford fan kicked to **** a couple of years back. Nasty place.

Plus, they are going for a one-off cup game, and as you say, we sold out West Brom and could've taken more than we did. It's not a like-for-like comparison. 

Interestingly, Cardiff took 1500 to Molineux last weekend, and some of ours on here were upset that we only managed 1900 at Brum.

I wonder when we will next visit a ground we haven't been to for 24 years, for a one-off cup game, a ground that Rovers have visited nine times in those 24 years, winning none. I reckon we would take a bigger following too. Woopee.

We do, of course, play them the week before they do and I suspect will take less to Molineux than they will sadly.

Cue six months of them crowing about how they`re somehow bigger than us.

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We do, of course, play them the week before they do and I suspect will take less to Molineux than they will sadly.

Cue six months of them crowing about how they`re somehow bigger than us.

The tickets for their game will be half the price we pay to go there, probably less than half. They have very little to crow about generally, let them crow about irrelevant stuff like this if they want

• Like 1

Could someone explain why the statutory records of Terramond Developments Ltd show a mortgage charge, in favour of Lloyds TSB,  still outstanding on land they used to own at Colony Farm, Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol.

No one would be daft enough to buy a piece of land without first ensuring any previous mortgage was paid off ........  would they ?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

Could someone explain why the statutory records of Terramond Developments Ltd show a mortgage charge, in favour of Lloyds TSB,  still outstanding on land they used to own at Colony Farm, Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol.

No one would be daft enough to buy a piece of land without first ensuring any previous mortgage was paid off ........  would they ?

Wonder how long it will be till Gaschat pick this up.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder how long it will be till Gaschat pick this up.

Mind you, they`ll start by calling Bert a shithead and saying he`s making stuff up until one of the slightly more intelligent ones takes the trouble to check and they then all go into meltdown - except Henbury Gas who will still be saying everything in the garden is rosy and they`re coming for us at a rate of knots.

Edited by Red Right Hand

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

Excellent spot Bert.

That does raise a few questions.

12 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently they are going to to take 4k to Wolves because the last time they played against Birmingham they took 5k (despite the BBC saying they took 2.3k #gaslogic...) 

4k? One of them will turn up with the latest LED tv under their arm by mistake.

Looks like they need to start counting on their 6 fingers per hand to get the right away attendance....

3 hours ago, bert tann said:

If this is actually true?