IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

19 minutes ago, Fiale said:

No problem with mocking the blue few, but a bit low making fun of someone suffering from ACNE. 

Yeah, I had it pretty bad in my early-mid teens.  No fun at all, especially at that age.

To be fair, it doesn't seem to have effected his self-esteem very much, but who really knows?

I do suggest we don't do it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bert tann said:

Could someone explain why the statutory records of Terramond Developments Ltd show a mortgage charge, in favour of Lloyds TSB,  still outstanding on land they used to own at Colony Farm, Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol.

No one would be daft enough to buy a piece of land without first ensuring any previous mortgage was paid off ........  would they ?

Notice that some of the ex directors of that company have connections with Bristol Rugby club.  One was director of Bristol Rugby club in 1998 when they sold the mem to Rovers. So some close ties, maybe Terramond is/was a holding company for either Rovers or Bristol Rugby that got swept up in the Wael purchase, hence how they ended up with the Colony. I wonder if the money they paid for the colony went to this little clique, or maybe they took on the mortgage relieving some people of some debt as part of their purchase.

4 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

A bit far, mate.

Really? It was meant with humour. I actually follow the bloke on youtube.

Maybe the new, 'I'm offended by everything world' is something I thought OTIB had seen through? If you're genuinely offended by a picture, a PICTURE I despair.

PC gone mad! i'm back to reading only.

Oh yeah, Johnson out! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 4

Their cup final for the season and its started :facepalm:

marshfieldgas Avatar
marshfieldgas
Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017 at 8:11am
nortongashead likes this
nortongashead said:
gashead79 said:
www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/caribo-cup-3rd-round.198207/

Teds the Saturday before.
Prepare for a travelling support Willy wave off then!!

Teds got them Tuesday before. So defo travelling willy wave off!

I bet we end up taking double the number of fans than them? 
Lady gardens!
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Their cup final for the season and its started :facepalm:

marshfieldgas Avatar
marshfieldgas
Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017 at 8:11am
nortongashead likes this
nortongashead said:
gashead79 said:
www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/caribo-cup-3rd-round.198207/

Teds the Saturday before.
Prepare for a travelling support Willy wave off then!!

Teds got them Tuesday before. So defo travelling willy wave off!

I bet we end up taking double the number of fans than them? 
Lady gardens!

Well done them :clap:

They really do think they're the Leeds Utd of L1. Shame they get less than half our attendances at home and only take 500 away to places like Bury.

We took twice as many away fans than Man Utd to West Brom in 2016. Big deal! 

They're such a funny little club.

If they want a real 'willy waving' contest why don't they compare the numbers we both took to Wembley in 2015?...us for our Mickey Mouse cup final and them for their Play Off Final.

Or ST sales every year?

Or just home and away attendances in the league for the last half a century?

:rofl2br:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Really? It was meant with humour. I actually follow the bloke on youtube.

Maybe the new, 'I'm offended by everything world' is something I thought OTIB had seen through? If you're genuinely offended by a picture, a PICTURE I despair.

PC gone mad! i'm back to reading only.

Oh yeah, Johnson out! 

Predictably that did entice an anti-PC rant, then.

You think suicide jokes are cool, that's fine but you're then outraged because somebody else doesn't?

Who's really being the over-sensitive one, here?

Long live free speech.

14 hours ago, Leveller said:

From experience, Companies House records are often years out of date as regards released mortgages.

Ok, we'll have to wait until their accounts are published to see what's actually happened; or hasn't happened.

Certainly there's a lot of money being spent from the £10m RCF secured upon their ground so it must have been spent on something.

4 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

When you can't laugh at the score, laugh at the attendance instead. Would rather have a small attendance than a big library ;)

No you wouldn't! You'd love to have a big library rather than your shitty campsite but that'll never happen. You'd like a big attendance too but again ...

Whether it's your results, attendances, failed ground plans or fans behaviour, you always give us something to laugh at and to brighten our days for which we are very grateful.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

i'm sorry Glyn but if you are going to take the piss it must have a basis in fact, the vehicle is a classic and the renovation makes it worth than the Minimal stadium and the books worth more than their squad.

Fair point..

033a9f8102fa07d8bdb3c37ef68f97c3--mobile-library-library-books.jpg.fa14c161c9cb719a85a40015c03c7dd3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Oh Dear; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10544/update-colony-training-facility?page=8 they are now attacking each other worse than we do.

Pretty shrewd dealings in the transfer market kept us solvent for 20 years. And they acquired a piece of real estate for 2.5m now probably worth 15m. Dunford and higgs were only modestly wealthy compared to the al qadi's. The new owners have invested nothing. Why buy a football club that needs a new stadium when you aren't prepared to invest the necessary funds to build one.

But they are if you take your blinkers of your horse head

Keep believing it, when all the evidence suggests otherwise. All they have done so far is given us a loan secured on our only asset. May as well have gone to a bank....oh wait a minute!!!

And then Southvillegas blasphemed; 

The question is will we always remain at our tinpot and poxy stadium? Wael and his family certainly have the money to redevelopment the Mem, certainly more than Higgs and Dunford. Bristol City and Southampton are light years in front of us in terms of infrastructure.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Like rats in a sack when it doesn`t go their way aren`t they?

At least we keep it (fairly) civil on here.

Look at the bottom post on page 7 to see what one of them thinks of our Bert too - don`t know how to link, sorry!

Bert Tann" is a grade 1 arsehole ****** Shithead who needs his teeth pulling without the aid of anaesthic. 

Ignore the Shithead tosser.

he's full of Sh1t.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10544/update-colony-training-facility?page=7

anaesthic!!! He is thick more like!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Bert Tann" is a grade 1 arsehole ****** Shithead who needs his teeth pulling without the aid of anaesthic. 

he's full of Sh1t.

Thanks mate, I thought that masterpiece of creativity in the English language deserved a wider audience. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

he's full of Sh1t.

I had a little look and it is repugnant.  I had to get out off it quickly.

Dear oh dear - and this was once a family club, apparently.