IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10641/bradford-bodin-rovers-matchday-thread?page=19

Basically we've been screwed over by the international break, which sucks.

Can anyone explain how the break has damaged Rovers but apparently not Bradford?

Both centre halves away on Intrrnational duty

15 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10641/bradford-bodin-rovers-matchday-thread?page=19

Basically we've been screwed over by the international break, which sucks.

Can anyone explain how the break has damaged Rovers but apparently not Bradford?

Always someone else's fault. No ones been screwed over, teams take players on knowing full well they might be away for international duty. 

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Watching their game didn't half make me appreciate the Championship. Some of the 'defending' was comical, especially for the Bantams 2nd goal, the bloke had the freedom of their penalty area. If we defended like like, I think I would vomit! :yes:

Also makes me wonder how we did 9 (I think it was) consecutive seasons in It!

• Like 1

They were very poor, especially their defence.

Worst thing for them is that the only truly capable-looking player they own scored on telly, and so won't have fended off any interest others might have in him.

Note on the second man in the Sky commentary box; said some pretty stupid things (dismissing a course-changing handball in the area as lacking "intent" being one), but his "Bristol Rovers will shake this off and be a force again this season" takes the biscuit as the dumbest - offered no evidence, and nor did their performance.

Can just see a mid or lower midtable finish being enough to start the drums on the sags driving out the manager, followed by struggling against/ending up with relegation again, as they once again seem to have ideas of where they should be that are well above their capacities, just like when Trollope was in charge - "It's the ciiiiiircle of life..."

• Like 2