IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

In 1962 I paid £12 000 to bring Alfie Biggs back to Rovers from Preston.

At that time the British record transfer fee was £115 000 paid  by Manchester United for Denis Law so an Alfie was 10.4% of a Denis

The current British record is £89 million for Paul Pogba so Alfie would be valued today at 10.4% of that which is £9.25 million

#tannlogic

So Paul Pogba cost Man Utd 222 Tilsons, 

I think all transfer fees should be quoted in this form, it`s so easy for fans to understand.

• Haha 1

On 16 September 2017 at 20:08, harrys said:

Is that Lee Nelson?

No it's Charlie Brooker.

Formally employed by the BBC to satirise the state of the country in his topical series Screen Wipe, he now feels he is in a position to advise the Gas on not being "the gift that keeps giving" any more. Good luck with that Charlie!

MV5BMzc1ODgyMTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY1NjcxNw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just posting because we're very close to 500 pages. 500 whole pages of why the blue few are the most pathetic horde of supporters around.

I thought it had so many pages . Because we're obsessed by them . Jealous of the atmosphere they create. And how the footballing world love them . And there amazing support. It's just one big piss take . You deluded Fools . Ps how's the new stadium coming along. :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I thought it had so many pages . Because we're obsessed by them . Jealous of the atmosphere they create. And how the footballing world love them . And there amazing support. It's just one big piss take . You deluded Fools . Ps how's the new stadium coming along. :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Who needs a new stadium when they have such lovely clean carpets..?

• Like 1