IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, FramptonRed said:

Thought there was supposed to be gold at the end of a rainbow not pikey's.Although dont pikeys like gold?

does no one else think it looks like an advert for division four ?

Edited by reddoh
sorry meant channel four
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

just had a quick gander at Gaschat.

Would appear that as they are starting to understand they don't have a vessel to urinate in, the collective sense of humour has returned.

Posts along the lines of 1800 sold, 5000 stuck outside.

Some are even suggesting Saint Darrell of Dogbotherer escape before the lack of transfer funds sullies his unblemished and holy reputation...

6 minutes ago, Swede said:

I was thinking the same. Is the right hand on his hip in a cheeky jaunty way much like captain pugwash

Talking of Captain Pugwash ... they are a rum bunch over at the Mem ... Seaman Staines, Captain Shag, Master Bates, Roger the cabin boy, Finger the Mermaid, Pirate Willy.... all aboard a pirate ship called 'The Black Cock'!

They could get away with that on children's TV back in the day!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Talking of Captain Pugwash ... they are a rum bunch over at the Mem ... Seaman Staines, Captain Shag, Master Bates, Roger the cabin boy, Finger the Mermaid, Pirate Willy.... all aboard a pirate ship called 'The Black Cock'!

They could get away with that on children's TV back in the day!

Urban myth

• Like 2

John Ryan (not THE John Ryan, ex Luton Town full back), the writer of Captain Pugwash, successfully sued a newspaper for printing the wrong names etc.

Because OTIB only prints facts (allegedly) and that  it has never been proven Captain Pugwash was a Gashead, here is his original team...

Tom the Cabin boy,

Master Mate,

Pirates Barnabas and Willy from Wigan.

All of the above sail on the Black Pig.

There's also Cut-throat Jake who captains the Flying Dustbin.

There is a new film about Captain Horatio Pugwash set for release in 2018 starring Nick Frost.

You see, even on this particular thread you can learn something interesting! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, fanjita said:

And today is "talk like a pirate day" apparently,,,,,,,,just saying

It is? Fantastic!

"We're coming for you...Waels a billionaire...bloody tax dodger SL...it was all UWEs fault...Mattys worth £10m...I've lived through the Thatcher years...look, an attractive Labrador..."

I think I'm getting the hang of it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

It is? Fantastic!

"We're coming for you...Waels a billionaire...bloody tax dodger SL...it was all UWEs fault...Mattys worth £10m...I've lived through the Thatcher years...look, an attractive Labrador..."

Alexa...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

It is? Fantastic!

Mmmmm dis toyme next yearrr sheeethead, brizzle sheety, sixth wichest club in ingerlund mmmmmm, sheety noynteeen ayteey tooooo, 20,000 locked owt at Woking, famous bluuuuu and woyt quarrrrterrrrz!!!!!!!!!!!

• Admin
11 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

In all fairness his metal must be being seriously tested. Surely hes thinking christ i can do better than this ramshakle lot!

He's only been with Salisbury City before, and the Gas are slightly an improvement on that - he clearly knows no better

• Haha 1