IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Thought that said Gas spastic :laughcont:

And that is funny!

You do realise that spastic is a term so often used (incorrectly) in the past to put down/belittle someone who is disabled or of limited cognitive ability, spastic is relative to muscle, nothing to do with mental ability, then again I wouldn't expect you to know that afterall this isn't the first time you have used a term that is insulting to those less able as a put down to gas heads!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, redcityman said:

And that is funny!

You do realise that spastic is a term so often used (incorrectly) in the past to put down/belittle someone who is disabled or of limited cognitive ability, spastic is relative to muscle, nothing to do with mental ability, then again I wouldn't expect you to know that afterall this isn't the first time you have used a term that is insulting to those less able as a put down to gas heads!

We all used to put our loose change into a collection tin for the Spastic society, which was a small boy with callipers, it didn't start off as a derogatory term, but because it became a generic term for perceived  inadequately, it was changed....

Edited by B1ackbird
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

3 ted cards in the last 4 games and a limited squad.  Surely they will be calling upon their under twelves on Saturday.

Shame they were beaten by Wolves reserves whilst we were taking our second premiership scalp of the season and to rub it in, not only were we playing against a pretty strong Stoke team, we ought to have put 9 or ten past them tonight.   We made them look like a conference team.

Sweeney and Lockyer missing now for them Saturday,and v Blackpool who look very strong and in form.

Oh deary me...

Nothing funny to add, but wanted to share this for the benefit of those who say stuff like "would Stoke have a thread like this about Port Vale?"

The answer is yes, if that team was in danger of relegation to non-league at all.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/271205/vale-relegation-conference-watch

24 pages in a month.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Not as pathetic as less than 8000 for an important home fixture surely?

IMG_2976.PNG

:rofl2br:

They have got the owners they deserve. Gasheads can't be arsed to show up for regular league matches so why should their owners put any serious money into the club?

Taking 2000 to a nice big ground they haven't visited for 25 years against a team in a higher division with tickets at £10 a pop doesn't make them anything special. Where were those fans when they went to Wigan on Saturday...or Bradford, or Bury?

It was their big night out, just like Birmingham a few years ago. How cute.

Our 700 to Molineux was only 4 days after we took 3400 to Reading.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

the only bonuses involved was our legal team, when we had to use them to point out to those thick *****, what a clause in a contract means

Mind you, it is curious that they shafted Bristol FC so successfully and cocked up Matty's contract so badly.

Edited by Aizoon

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Absolute whoppers at it again. 

They really never learn,

ive had it on face book this morning, my replys were,

you haven't had a higher average attendance home and away in over 30 years and the other was well done, who do you want in the next round,

all im getting now is abuse and being called obsessed,

i then posted the dictionary definition of irony but the thick ***** don't get it 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

They really never learn,

ive had it on face book this morning, my replys were,

you haven't had a higher average attendance home and away in over 30 years and the other was well done, who do you want in the next round,

all im getting now is abuse and being called obsessed,

i then posted the dictionary definition of irony but the thick ***** don't get it 

How can anybody call us obsessed when there's only 499 pages of this thread?