IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Reality has bitten!

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10772/struggling-motivation

this season i have just felt so flat about the club. After the whole UWE thing and lack of having a real pop at league 1 and the slow start has just left me feeing a bit meh !! Maybe its just one of those things after a few interesting seasons but just wondered if anyone else admits to feeling the same ?

On 19/09/2017 at 13:18, myol'man said:

Look who's coming to town on Saturday :clap:

colin.jpg

And still 4 pages in to their match day thread they haven't mentioned him once. Even when they posted the team sheet they just can't bear to utter the name Sir Colin Daniel, just like someone who has suffered a massive trauma they are blocking it out. Hope Sir Colin gets on the scoresheet today. I bet they'll shout "Sheed'ead" if he scores!

9 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

And still 4 pages in to their match day thread they haven't mentioned him once. Even when they posted the team sheet they just can't bear to utter the name Sir Colin Daniel, just like someone who has suffered a massive trauma they are blocking it out. Hope Sir Colin gets on the scoresheet today. I bet they'll shout "Sheed'ead" if he scores!

I work with a couple of Rovers season ticket holders. Actually quite normal humans, considering!

When I mentioned Colin Daniel returning to "the scene" this weekend, they genuinely looked at me blankly and had no idea who I was talking about! 

Of course, I happily reminded them exactly who he was!! 

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I work with a couple of Rovers season ticket holders. Actually quite normal humans, considering!

When I mentioned Colin Daniel returning to "the scene" this weekend, they genuinely looked at me blankly and had no idea who I was talking about! 

Of course, I happily reminded them exactly who he was!! 

Yeah, that's just a cover. They all know exactly who Colin Daniel is.....He played for them and scored an own goal to send them into the conference......

IMG_2360.JPG

FBBA0883-05BE-412C-B0F6-1AEA4EB35823.JPG

IMG_3331.JPG

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

8,431 for the Massives today, the Wolves fans were right, far bigger club than we could ever be!! Hope the extra bog roll being supplied in the Tent End didn't run out.

Yep.

Had less today than Argyle, who are rock bottom, 3000 less than Notts County in League Two.

******* massive...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, adamski said:

Let's put the Gas attendance lie to bed shall we, read the attached and weep !

14 years only have they had a better attendance than us, how many times have we exceeded twice their numbers+ etc... discover for yourselves!

gas-city 2017.jpg

gas-city 2017 2.jpg

gas-city 2017 3.jpg

But it's their away fans that are the best in the world don't you know. Home attendance means nothing because true supports go away :grr:

Edited by pride of the west