IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

We would need the opinion of one such as @RaspberryRed on its overall suitability but to me the line of sight to both left and right looks obstructed for a wheelchair user?

You have to be mindful that these people are watching Rovers, so the more restricted the view, the greater the premium a seat.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

We would need the opinion of one such as @RaspberryRed on its overall suitability but to me the line of sight to both left and right looks obstructed for a wheelchair user?

WOW just wow!! 

Unless right at the very front, toes squashed against the mesh then the view left and right would be hugely restricted thus making ''the roof'' pointless in adverse conditions. One knock by a powered chair and the lot would come down!

Anyhow I guess it's all irelevant untill they sort out access as with no lift those stairs look ******* deadly 

I can't believe disabled supporters/Groups were consulted and would encourage any of their disabled fans or non disabled fans to contact the club’s Disabled Supporters Association to question whether the club consulted with the Equality and Human Rights Commission to initiate the plans, in line with the Accessible Stadia guide

Edited by RaspberryRed
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Mind the gap! 

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

So, the top picture (looking very nice by the way) is how the Sags crowd would appear if they had a 27,000 all seater stadium?

And the bottom picture is surely a joke!  I expect their new man will unroll a state of the art Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter saying.."Got ya"!!!!

19 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I've suffered the Gas hospitality package. A few years back I was invited by a client, and couldn't really refuse. 

The meal was absolutely atrocious. The veg was of the diced, frozen variety and was served cold. 

Halfway through the "meal" all the lights went out in the hospitality area, the reason for which I assumed was someone forgetting to put 50p in the meter. 

The only highlight was having a pint in the Wellington pre match, which felt like I was on some sort of dangerous spy mission. 

The sort of pub where you wipe your feet on the way out.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 17:36, steviestevieneville said:

Thanks for posting this. Like you i absolutely love the bloke and the reason i keep banging on about TC having something at the ground named after him.  Proper ledgend

8 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

WTF is that? Some boozer is missing a smoking shelter tonight!

Most pubs smoking shelters are a lot better than this. This is truly embarrassing for the gas.

Calling them tinpot doesn't even come close to what they are.

• Like 1