IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, truefan said:

Apparently he runs a computer repair shop on Westbury Hill Westbury on Trym. The bloke sounds like a perv.

As I live down the road I may visit his computer shop and ask him about this story and try and get some truths, as others have said I'm all for banter but if he has nothing to back up the story then it's slander and that isn't on... 

Edited by JBFC II

36 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Anyway, as I remember it, Henbury ****t supposedly boasted that he had pictures of said beaten up disabled supporter and a record of the police report. Funny how the bullshitting 'look at me' merchant never published them when asked, even by his own fellow supporters.

Even his fellow r*vers fans don't believe him but I can't stand him dragging the name of our club down with his fabrications. 

I'm all for banter BTW but not scurrilous (look it up gasheads), made up lies.

I’m with you buddy.....even a couple of their lot have challenged him on their forum...basically saying ‘without evidence it didn’t happen...’ - the sad little character...Henbury Gas is it?!....will have to one day soon admit he made it up...but why should he get away with such serious allegations? I’d love it if our club took action....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I notice our 'friend' Henbury f**kwit felt compelled to comment.

Their player attacking, horse punching, mini van head butting, boob cricket prosecuted supporters must be so 'prowed' that they can take the moral high ground for a change! 

Would Henbury be the man who runs (in their own words) a VERY successful IT shop?

Either they are telling pokies again (as seems to be the case with anything football related) or someone needs to advise HMRC that the returns don't suggest a VERY successful enterprise.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02938398/filing-history

4 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see the deluded tosser is still sticking to his utter lie about the disabled supporter beaten up by City fans that 22,000 people didn't see, wasn't seen or reported by or to anyone at the club and no record was ever placed with the local police. He was also asked for photographic proof by his own fans and never delivered. This is just a figment of the ********'s imagination. They and us know it. 

I would love someone at City to sue this piece of shit for deformation of character and libel. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, can you do anything about the lies that odious ***** is peddling about our club?

I can confirm that the said Gentleman fully enjoyed his first season at the Gas and has renewed his season ticket and also purchased one for his helper as he is finding it difficult to get to the mem under his own steam  :D

According to that ******* dimwit Oldgas we don’t like to talk about this ‘incident’

Haha, idiot...we’ve mentioned this bullshit loads of times on here over the last year. The last time I saw it mentioned on Slagchat was when Henbury Gas was begging the mods to delete the thread he’d started, which they did, presumably out of embarrassment as well as trying to help dig him out of the hole he’d found himself in.

Imagine feeling so inferior to your local rivals you resort to making up ludicrous stories about them to try to make yourself feel better. Pathetic.

2 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

From the most racist fans in Europe.. the irony is striking.

I mean a quick google of racist horse punching FC you can see they have are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130415/Football-fan-spits-face-justice-judge-lets-vile-assault-steward--cold.html

Ugh, dirty bastards. Add that to the regular racist behaviour at the Mem plus ‘Boob Cricket’ and you see they really have no right to try and take the moral high ground.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would Henbury be the man who runs (in their own words) a VERY successful IT shop?

Either they are telling pokies again (as seems to be the case with anything football related) or someone needs to advise HMRC that the returns don't suggest a VERY successful enterprise.

You mean he’s not as successful as he says he is?? 

You’d of thought he’d be doing great business especially as Bristol Sport we’re begging him to come and save the day according to that fukkwit.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

You mean he’s not as successful as he says he is?? 

You’d of thought he’d be doing great business especially as Bristol Sport we’re begging him to come and save the day according to that fukkwit.

Ah yes. I forgot his claim that he fixes computers at Ashton Gate, despite alternative suggestions that there is a comprehensive support package in place from a national company.

Still, I'm sure there is a logical explanation... but, but, but, yeah. MADE UP SUPPORTER ABUSE!

I would certainly like to call Henburysag out on this subject, as it is potentially libel - I (sadly) have two good contacts at Rovers (within the Admin Dept) who are willing to check said season ticket details - If he or his IT Dept could kindly name the individual concerned (surname would be great for starters) it will be easily checked :thumbsup: - I would post this over there, but I was barred sometime ago

43 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Umm, had a little look - Don't really think he could afford a 'stake' in a fence (rather late paid for i note) around a non-existent training ground :disapointed2se:

2 minutes ago, cidercity said:

I see their computer whizz Henbury sag is going to introduce everyone to said disabled fan, I shouldn't hold your breath though.

interestingly he was posting this at 3 O'clock this morning, sad lonely little man as suggested.

Well maybe he would like to invite Julie along, she can investigate the crime with some details.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cidercity said:

I see their computer whizz Henbury sag is going to introduce everyone to said disabled fan, I shouldn't hold your breath though.

interestingly he was posting this at 3 O'clock this morning, sad lonely little man as suggested.

I get the impression that these inventions appear real to Henbury because he has cut out and painted little cardboard figures of the mythical disabled fan and his helper and has conversations with them late at night.

"Do you hate the shit Mr Disabled Fan?"

"Yes, I hate the shit Mr Henbury sir."

"And do you also hate the shit Mr Helper of Disabled Fan?"

"Yes, I also hate the shit Mr Henbury sir."

"Excellent, Smarties all round!"

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well maybe he would like to invite Julie along, she can investigate the crime with some details.

Hopefully as most of their fan base come on here, they can suggest this to the lonely one and we can get the perpetrator of this crime arrested as we would all like , IF it ever happened hmmm...

Edited by cidercity
  • Like 1

i wouldn't even get wound up by bullshiter henbury gas, he has been proven time and again by us and there own fans that he is full of lies and deceit, 

We can list a long thread of lies he's made up like the really nice weal being a billionaire and owning lloyds bank for one,

or the other that the diggers were going into UWE and starting work,

how about his friend on a the planning comity that said owe expansion of the gate was illegal, or what about the time we were getting a points deduction because of dodgy agents? 

the list goes on, just be the bigger man and ignore them 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

No doubt he'll pin the blame for the alleged assault on Famara (because there's no actual evidence of a crime) and involve the FA rather than Julie in the hope that a sine die ban will be imposed.

3 hours ago, Monkeh said:

bullshiter henbury gas

I wouldn't be so sure. In his latest post he confesses to be a small time operator running a loss making business. And he professes an affinity with The Gas - all rings true to me.. .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

I wouldn't be so sure. In his latest post he confesses to be a small time operator running a loss making business. And he professes an affinity with The Gas - all rings true to me.. .

That probably is true, it's the stuff regarding us I think Monkeh is on about, even some of the forum don't believe him. Says it all really.

I think Henbury Gas was on the West Country news bulletin when they were granted planning permission for the UWE stadium, he said something like "great news well get our stadium before they South of the river." 

No wonder he's bitter. 

On 09/05/2018 at 11:09, SimonR said:

That thread is psychologically disturbing, I swear they all have stockholm syndrome or something. Or maybe a mass delusion brought about by the combination of out of date food and exposure to continuous long ball and bullsh1t.

All I would have liked is for him / she / it to back up his previous claims of records of reports to the police, reports to BCFC / Bristol sport etc etc. Until these are produced (even though Julie and Beanhead have assured us they can't be because it never happened) absolute bullcrap and a slander on the name of this football club IMHO.

Put up or shut up as some of their own fans have said.

22,000 people didn't see an unprovoked attack on a disabled person? Yeah right! 

I've nothing further to say on the odious creature TBH. 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2