IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

All I would have liked is for him / she / it to back up his previous claims of records of reports to the police, reports to BCFC / Bristol sport etc etc. Until these are produced (even though Julie and Beanhead have assured us they can't be because it never happened) absolute bullcrap and a slander on the name of this football club IMHO.

Put up or shut up as some of their own fans have said.

22,000 people didn't see an unprovoked attack on a disabled person? Yeah right! 

I've nothing further to say on the odious creature TBH. 

he can't which was proven at the time, the bloke isn't right in the head,

• Like 1

I’ve had some info about “Sand-Gate”. 

Remember when they said they’d used the wrong kind of sand on their pitch, hence it being so shit. 

Remember when they sacked their Stadium Manager earlier in the season? 

Well. Allegedly, said Stadium Manager was responsible for ordering the required sand (suitable for their fibre pitch). 

Said Stadium Manager then decided to purchase a much cheaper sand product and pocket the difference himself. 

Full of wrong ‘uns over there, they really are. 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Remember when they said they’d used the wrong kind of sand on their pitch, hence it being so shit. 

Well. Allegedly, said Stadium Manager was responsible for ordering the required sand (suitable for their fibre pitch). 

Said Stadium Manager then decided to purchase a much cheaper sand product and pocket the difference himself. 

The gift hath given once more.

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

pay peanuts get monkeys

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

It was all part of their stadium redevelopment plan.

Sandcastle1.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Did they also sack the chief groundsman as well, i could be incorrect but if so bit of a collaboration between the two. 

2 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

I think Henbury Gas was on the West Country news bulletin when they were granted planning permission for the UWE stadium, he said something like "great news well get our stadium before they South of the river." 

No wonder he's bitter. 

Was that him was it . Always laughed at that *****. And he got that wrong as well. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Did they also sack the chief groundsman as well, i could be incorrect but if so bit of a collaboration between the two. 

Don’t think so. The previous chap left due to ill health and a new bloke came in last summer. 

New bloke knew it was wrong from the first look. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-pitch-memorial-stadium-1068090.amp

Stadium Manager pocketed a tidy sum (allegedly), as he just bought regular sand rather than the more expensive stuff. 

Basically they’ve been playing on Weston beach. I hope the donkeys didn’t get assaulted. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

... or better still, as he is the expert at sabotaging Sainsbury's, why not follow his own simple instructions and take the bag to the expensive PC section?

henburygaspoo.PNG.aee66fdf012850edae6566e668b842cd.PNG

Its called 'logging out' I believe.....

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

that explains last season's state of the pitch but what about the state of the pitch since 1996? it's always looked like that by xmas 

Can you remember the pitch at Trumpton any season after about the end of March.

It was like playing on concrete

19 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

The shame of being mentioned on that cesspit of delusion! :blush2: 

If said methane snorter had bothered to read my post, he would have seen that I wrote it with reference to the club and it's good name but, judging by the primary school spelling, I imagine basic comprehension is beyond said methane snorter. 

What's my punishment?  

I think getting mentioned on there was the punishment.

The question is, what did you do that was so awful?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I think getting mentioned on there was the punishment.

The question is, what did you do that was so awful?

Sought the truth. As that forum is so full of self congratulating, number fiddling, self obsessed  methane snorters who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face, that probably is pretty bad in their world. :innocent06:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's libellous

No it isn't. For it to be libellous the published statement would have to be defamatory, it would have to damage or tarnish the subject's reputation. That he plays for Ragbag Rovers at the House of Hair and has fluked a single goal in 16 league appearances... Reputation, how further might that fall?

17 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

have they actually bought a player (not on a free) since the take over?

I dont know but it appears that Ed Upson was spoken to by Henbury Gas before signing. He told the press that he "knows the club are very ambitious", as there seems to be no actual evidence of this I believe that they have sent Mr Henbury to errr "provide some of his own". 

16 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's libellous, he has scored. I know he has because I was there when he did it . I hope to see him do it again some day.

I WAS THERE WHEN TOM NICHOLLS SCORED,that would look good on a t-shirt.

The new grounds man has been experimenting with a new type of sand based pitch at a secret seaside location. Just a little bit of fine tuning and it will be ready to install at Horfield 

CB0C8982-5041-472B-BFA7-87F6BA52726D.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's libellous, he has scored. I know he has because I was there when he did it . I hope to see him do it again some day.

Just out of interest what do you make of Henbury Gas?! 

37 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Sought the truth. As that forum is so full of self congratulating, number fiddling, self obsessed  methane snorters who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face, that probably is pretty bad in their world. :innocent06:

A bit like the donald  then.

37 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

The new grounds man has been experimenting with a new type of sand based pitch at a secret seaside location. Just a little bit of fine tuning and it will be ready to install at Horfield 

CB0C8982-5041-472B-BFA7-87F6BA52726D.jpeg

Are they shelling out for new yellow goalposts too? :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Please let this be true. They are so loyal and true to there beloved club even their own supporters club felt the need to backhand themselves and feece them. Utter Bells!

Edited by Cotham Brow Red

54 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

He enjoys winding people up on the internet.

I think hes a sad attention seeking deluded idiot who one day may get himself into some serious bother. 

Especially if he can not back up accusations or remarks that he has made in an open forum without concrete evidence that he is freely willing to provide to justify said accusations.

Edited by Cotham Brow Red

4 hours ago, Monkeh said:

pay peanuts get monkeys

Pay peanuts and players would rather go to the massive club that is Scunny.... I cannot pinpoint the most embarrassing thing they got going on at the moment, I mean surely someone told the potential new signing about the redevelopment being in full flow starting with their new all seater new stand going up....