IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

See plenty of them are slating Skeletor now as he’s had a little pop and slated their current owners, in a couple eyes he’s gone from being a ‘gas legend’ to someone they don’t want near their club. 

Everyone bar themselves know that their owners are skint and haven’t got a clue which direction they want to turn, but don’t you dare question them mind, it’s no wonder they are such a shite little club who’s going nowhere.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2018 at 14:45, Bianconeri said:

I share the discomfort Eddie, this now goes beyond a wind up in my humble opinion.

Get a grip man, this loser told lie after lie 12 months ago and was shot down in flames by us and even his own and A&S police and herde  he is again spouting his nonsense 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, harrys said:

Get a grip man, this loser told lie after lie 12 months ago and was shot down in flames by us and even his own and A&S police and herde  he is again spouting his nonsense 

Not that my opinion is particularly important, but I must say I tend towards the views of @Eddie Hitler and @Bianconeri.

Henbury Gas appears to live in a fantasy world and has been caught and called out numerous times on both 'Gas' forums, but he appears so thick-skinned (or just thick?) that he continues his nonsense regardless: the majority of his comments have an obvious anti-City bias, often aggressive and largely without truth or foundation, but it is precisely for this reason that such comments are received so warmly by many of his fellow forum members - and, let's be honest, there have been numerous posts (and posters) on this thread that could be described similarly.

Nevertheless, whilst it is one thing to insult HG and to call him a liar on a forum, it is another matter altogether to divulge personal details such as his name and business address, for it only requires one idiot to take matters a stage further, causing damage to his business premises or even violence to HG himself, for matters to escalate out of hand - witness the vandalism to the Memorial Gates.

In conclusion, and whilst I am aware most on this thread are now probably aware of his identity, best to leave criticism of HG to this thread only and not put ideas in to peoples' heads.     

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Not that my opinion is particularly important, but I must say I tend towards the views of @Eddie Hitler and @Bianconeri.

Henbury Gas appears to live in a fantasy world and has been caught and called out numerous times on both 'Gas' forums, but he appears so thick-skinned (or just thick?) that he continues his nonsense regardless: the majority of his comments have an obvious anti-City bias, often aggressive and largely without truth or foundation, but it is precisely for this reason that such comments are received so warmly by many of his fellow forum members - and, let's be honest, there have been numerous posts (and posters) on this thread that could be described similarly.

Nevertheless, whilst it is one thing to insult HG and to call him a liar on a forum, it is another matter altogether to divulge personal details such as his name and business address, for it only requires one idiot to take matters a stage further, causing damage to his business premises or even violence to HG himself, for matters to escalate out of hand - witness the vandalism to the Memorial Gates.

In conclusion, and whilst I am aware most on this thread are now probably aware of his identity, best to leave criticism of HG to this thread only and not put ideas in to peoples' heads.     

Can see yours and others points of views but although he’s not named anyone specially he’s accusing one of us of assaulting a fellow supporter (which we all know is bullshit) imo until he proves it which he has failed to do on numerous occasions he should be named and shamed, show him up for the bullshitter he is, why should he sit there behind his keyboard making up accusations that involves a serious criminal offence and get away with it? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Can see yours and others points of views but although he’s not named anyone specially he’s accusing one of us of assaulting a fellow supporter (which we all know is bullshit) imo until he proves it which he has failed to do on numerous occasions he should be named and shamed, show him up for the bullshitter he is, why should he sit there behind his keyboard making up accusations that involves a serious criminal offence and get away with it? 

Whilst I agree that HG's accusation is abhorrent, casting aspersions on all City supporters until it is disproved, I maintain that his personal details should not be disclosed.

I have never met HG, nor do I have any wish to do so, but just consider for a moment that he may be suffering from some mental condition, a condition that makes him post constantly about his beloved Bristol Rovers and to seek approval from his fellow forum members, even if this quest for approval is attempted largely by denigrating City with false allegations simply to make him feel a worthy member of (the Bristol Rovers) society. 

I will give you three examples of his deluded posts:

1. The now 'well documented' attack on a disabled City fan by fellow City fans.

2. His 'contract' to service City's computers.

3. His suggestion that, as a revenge attack on Sainsbury's for breaching their water-tight contract with Rovers, supporters should defacate in a Sainsbury's bag and leave said bag in a fresh food counter, thus causing any food in the counter to be destroyed for H&S reasons.

Surely you will agree that these are not the posts of a sane person. The man is deluded!

We used to have a poster on this forum who appared to have a strange fascination with football socks. I won't mention his forum name to avoid him potential embarrassment, but there were quite a few on here who sought to ridicule him, even though I think it was quite evident he was suffering from some mental condition. Imagine if, 'just for a laugh', somebody had published his address and arranged for a collection of football socks to be dumped at his door. Harmless fun you might say, just banter even, but such an event might have been extremely traumatic for our sock-obsessed forum member, who, of course, was/is a keen City supporter.

Why would you want to encourage somebody to upset HG, no matter how obnoxious he appears to be based on his posts?   

• Like 1

I think they have hit new levels of delusion:

I quote from Sagchat... 

I think we have a smaller but still large fan base compared to the Teds. Maybe 40:60 these days, optimistically.

The difference is that in recent years, the Teds actually go to games, because they have some very attractive games to watch. And they have a nice new stadium. We have a dump with tents and queues and all the rest nobody wants nowadays.

Our sleeping support is dwindling, but not dead, as is shown for the occasional big final.

There is still a big fan base out there, but the longer we leave it until we do something about the stadium, the further it will trickle away.

40:60 hahahaha:clapping::laughcont:

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Whilst I agree that HG's accusation is abhorrent, casting aspersions on all City supporters until it is disproved, I maintain that his personal details should not be disclosed.

I have never met HG, nor do I have any wish to do so, but just consider for a moment that he may be suffering from some mental condition, a condition that makes him post constantly about his beloved Bristol Rovers and to seek approval from his fellow forum members, even if this quest for approval is attempted largely by denigrating City with false allegations simply to make him feel a worthy member of (the Bristol Rovers) society. 

I will give you three examples of his deluded posts:

1. The now 'well documented' attack on a disabled City fan by fellow City fans.

2. His 'contract' to service City's computers.

3. His suggestion that, as a revenge attack on Sainsbury's for breaching their water-tight contract with Rovers, supporters should defacate in a Sainsbury's bag and leave said bag in a fresh food counter, thus causing any food in the counter to be destroyed for H&S reasons.

Surely you will agree that these are not the posts of a sane person. The man is deluded!

We used to have a poster on this forum who appared to have a strange fascination with football socks. I won't mention his forum name to avoid him potential embarrassment, but there were quite a few on here who sought to ridicule him, even though I think it was quite evident he was suffering from some mental condition. Imagine if, 'just for a laugh', somebody had published his address and arranged for a collection of football socks to be dumped at his door. Harmless fun you might say, just banter even, but such an event might have been extremely traumatic for our sock-obsessed forum member, who, of course, was/is a keen City supporter.

Why would you want to encourage somebody to upset HG, no matter how obnoxious he appears to be based on his posts?   

Like I said I can see both sides, but let’s say he does have a ‘problem’ surely the bloke needs help etc and the correct authorities need to be involved? IIRC it was himself that’s happily plastered his business and address all over the net, no City fan in there right mind would ever pay him a visit to his shop anyway.

His choice to make ridiculous accusations whether he’s sane or not, if someone on here wants to inform the relevant people that’s up to them, but if your going to say what he has without any evidence on a openly public forum, expect the shit whatever comes his way imo.

• Like 1

I do NOT advocate any sort of attack on the bloke or his business and wouldn't personally share his details, BUT, I demand a response to his scurrilous accusations against my / our club, that I find unpalatable and I don't mind admitting it. How someone can spout his abhorrent accusations against the club I / we adore is beyond comprehension and should NOT be allowed without recourse.

That is my 'beef', the fact that he accused BCFC of something which, we all know, is utter rubbish, yet he still continues to accuse us of the same thing without any substance or proof. Surely the club can apply certain pressures through BRFC / the BRFC forum via legal channels to shut the ***** up?

Maybe, being devils advocate, it DID happen (god forbid) and the corporate machine are sweeping it under the carpet? I just hate the fact that nothing is being done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

I think they have hit new levels of delusion:

I quote from Sagchat... 

I think we have a smaller but still large fan base compared to the Teds. Maybe 40:60 these days, optimistically.

The difference is that in recent years, the Teds actually go to games, because they have some very attractive games to watch. And they have a nice new stadium. We have a dump with tents and queues and all the rest nobody wants nowadays.

Our sleeping support is dwindling, but not dead, as is shown for the occasional big final.

There is still a big fan base out there, but the longer we leave it until we do something about the stadium, the further it will trickle away.

40:60 hahahaha:clapping::laughcont:

Yet another Saghead admitting that most of their fanbase are a bunch of part time plastics who won’t go and support their own team unless they’re playing a big club with a nice comfy seat to sit in.

They love to make they’re something special then they come out with that excuse.

What happened to “if they play in the street, we’ll watch from the pavements” rubbish they were spouting after the UWE Stadium fell through? 

Full of shit.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

The best way to avoid retribution for posting lies and vindictive rubbish on a forum, is to not post it..!

I have no sympathy for any troll who get called out and regrets the shite they’ve posted. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, bert tann said:

Henbury Gas should be the least of anyone's worries.

The share price of the Arab Jordan Investment bank has dropped from 1.77 to 1.40 in the last year bringing market capitalisation down from £280 million to  £220 million which means the value of the Al-Qadi family shares has reduced by  £18 million and is now standing at £66 million. Analysts are concerned at the company's "lack of strategic focus" and policy of "under-investing".  These comments should ring a few bells with Rovers fans and I suspect they will be alarm bells.

But even more intriguing is the possibility of national news headlines for "our beloved club" when revelations surface about what really goes on at Rovers mysterious  £250 000 pa London office.   

Thanks as always Bert. Losing £18m has got to hurt anyone's wallet. Given the family wealth is now only £66m, any significant investment in the Rovers represents a huge risk from the family. If WAQ is using his own share of the wealth, the risk is even greater. 

Looks like it'll be evolution not revolution for the foreseeable. 

10 minutes ago, BrightCiderLife said:

Thanks as always Bert. Losing £18m has got to hurt anyone's wallet. Given the family wealth is now only £66m, any significant investment in the Rovers represents a huge risk from the family. If WAQ is using his own share of the wealth, the risk is even greater. 

To be followed very shortly by destitution

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

To be followed very shortly by destitution

I find it deeply ironic, they started out as the black arabs, now they will be finished off by Cash Strapped Arabs.

:banana::banana::banana:

Edited by SimonR
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, BrightCiderLife said:

These things take time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't realise it was that low.

At the last accounts they'd pumped in (lost) £10m and had extended the debt facility to £14m which covered another two years' losses.

That's more than a fifth of the family wealth gone on a delapidated football ground, a field with a fence round it, and some white plastic garden chairs.

Edited by Eddie Hitler
Doubled up

21 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yet another Saghead admitting that most of their fanbase are a bunch of part time plastics who won’t go and support their own team unless they’re playing a big club with a nice comfy seat to sit in.

They love to make they’re something special then they come out with that excuse.

What happened to “if they play in the street, we’ll watch from the pavements” rubbish they were spouting after the UWE Stadium fell through? 

Full of shit.

Fair comments chief....my Dad (RIP) stopped watching them when they moved from Eastville.....he said he wasn’t gonna pay the ticket prices to watch them at Bath City’s ground....as much as I ridiculed him, he did have a bit of a point because at the time you could get a cheaper ticket to watch a game at Old Trafford than Twerton Park....but having said that, their ‘faithful and true’ loyal to the end crap is just that.....

I've lost track with all of the exciting new developments at the allotments with the new tent stand and the B&Q disabled "facility".  

Has ANYONE seen any proper plans to develope and I don't mean turning it into a medina or do these things take time.

Someone should tell Show waddy waddy that we use bricks and mortar not tarpaulin over here, the silly fekir.

• Like 1

£500 to £999 spare cash each month, well that’s a years income to most of our Red Friends, they should do city’s version, the average city fan is a theive or a rapist, they do not work, and tend to spend most of their days sitting around the park drinking bottles of cheap cider, there favorite hobbies include shouting abuse at lollipop ladies and vandalizing war memorials, everything they own is stolen. They are very violent people who tend to pick on people when they are in groups and there victims cannot defend themselves. There favorite films are usually bargain bin straight to dvd violent gangster films, you can always recognize a city fan by the smell of wee and the stench of only washing once a month, they live such miserable life’s, that the only joy they do have is knowing that there team is in a higher league than their rivals, if it was the other way round, most city fans would have taken their own life’s by now. All in all these are people you should avoid like the plague. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/what-average-bristol-rovers-fan-1609389

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

£500 to £999 spare cash each month, well that’s a years income to most of our Red Friends, they should do city’s version, the average city fan is a theive or a rapist, they do not work, and tend to spend most of their days sitting around the park drinking bottles of cheap cider, there favorite hobbies include shouting abuse at lollipop ladies and vandalizing war memorials, everything they own is stolen. They are very violent people who tend to pick on people when they are in groups and there victims cannot defend themselves. There favorite films are usually bargain bin straight to dvd violent gangster films, you can always recognize a city fan by the smell of wee and the stench of only washing once a month, they live such miserable life’s, that the only joy they do have is knowing that there team is in a higher league than their rivals, if it was the other way round, most city fans would have taken their own life’s by now. All in all these are people you should avoid like the plague. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/what-average-bristol-rovers-fan-1609389

It looks as though this poster missed most of his English Language classes. Good grief!:punish:

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Surprised they could find 77 sagheads .