IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 25/05/2018 at 15:04, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

One or two of them are sceptical.

Anyone with half a brain can see how dodgy the story is. Disabled man, beaten up in front of 20k potential witnesses, no one intervened, no reports to the club or Police, no CCTV evidence. Shaken disabled man grieving for the loss of his father can’t leave the house because of the trauma of the attack, however somehow finds himself in CJ Computing on Westbury Hill. Henbury Gas converts this lifelong City fan with a chat and a hug, next thing you know he’s a season ticket holder in one of their tents.

The club (Rovers) apparently know about the situation but refuse to take advantage of the fantastic publicity that the story would provide their club. No leak to the Evening Post, no quiet word in Geoff Twentymans ear.

The only person who knows anything is Henbury Gas, a man who has a track record of making things up on the Internet.

Hmm.

It’s not bullshit. I know the guy as will anyone living in the Westbury area. He’s a seriously vulnerable guy who is frightened of causing a scene. We offered to take it up with the club on his behalf but he’d rather not because he’s petrified of confrontation so he’s gone to watch the gas instead.

A sad story and the guy is clearly shook up about what happened, but he seems to have found happiness going up the mem.

5 minutes ago, Jcolebristol said:

It’s not bullshit. I know the guy as will anyone living in the Westbury area. He’s a seriously vulnerable guy who is frightened of causing a scene. We offered to take it up with the club on his behalf but he’d rather not because he’s petrified of confrontation so he’s gone to watch the gas instead.

A sad story and the guy is clearly shook up about what happened, but he seems to have found happiness going up the mem.

Well that’s strange seeing as old bill has said nothing of the sort happened 

30 minutes ago, Jcolebristol said:

It is bullshit. We had club officials say the CCTV showed no such event happened.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Jcolebristol said:

Hi Henbury gas..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jcolebristol said:

Lying ****, show the proof as you said you have or **** off you slandering *****! 

Would ANY City fan from Westbury apart from this cock like to agree with this bullshit as 'anyone living in the Westbury area' will know about it?

****ing gas lying scum! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Lying ****, show the proof as you said you have or **** off you slandering *****! 

Would ANY City fan from Westbury apart from this cock like to agree with this bullshit as 'anyone living in the Westbury area' will know about it?

****ing gas lying scum! 

You tell him Ska :winner_third_h4h:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First we have the ‘ive not received my season ticket book’ and now this....

The fewers seem hell bent on not paying to watch their gas legends it seems, yet cry at every opportunity that their ‘billionaire’ isn’t spending enough money. You get what you preach Gassholes.

Also it was not unknown for supporters to get in to the Mem for free. You show your ticket to a steward and say you want to go to the shop. Wander down the back of the stand, hand your ticket to your mate through the fence, he comes in and tells the steward he want to go to the shop. I've seen it done on a regular basis. The improvements will stop this and make the ground secure, which is part of the EFL rules

7 hours ago, Jcolebristol said:

I said at the time on this thread (feel free to go back and check) that I could believe a disagreement over seats took place. It happens at every ground. There’s been plenty of stories on Slagchat about Gasheads being nobs towards other Gasheads at matches over ridiculous things so they aren’t any better.

What I don’t believe is that this bloke had teeth knocked out in front of 20k witnesses and everyone turned a blind eye. I think that bit was spiced up to make our fans look particularly bad for the benefit of the gullible ******* morons on their forum. Another lie for them to spread. That’s what I object to.

Henbury Gas even changed his story about the incident before the thread was deleted.

So what happened then, you’re saying it isn’t bullshit so he did have his teeth knocked out did he? 

Also, if this guy is well known, petrified of confrontation and doesn’t want to make a scene, don’t you think Henbury Gas is a bit of a bastard for posting the story on a public forum for what was obviously point scoring purposes?

I’d have thought it would’ve been easier for him or anyone else who knows the victim to make an anonymous phonecall to the club suggesting they check their cctv. There’s no way I’d want to let someone get away with knocking out a mates teeth, especially if the friend is vulnerable, refusing to leave his house (as claimed by HG) and grieving the loss of his father at the time. You didn’t think about doing that then?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jcolebristol said:

You should take it further then mate and I would applaud you for that. So far as i'm aware even that p rick Henbury Gas hasn't been served up despite his provocative behaviour and everyone knowing where to encounter him  so I very much doubt if this disabled person has anything to fear whatsoever, as 99.99% of our fanbase and certainly the club wouldn't tolerate it.

He should be encouraged to come forward.

Of course it could be complete and utter bullshit and you could be a bit of a rascal masquerading as a City fan.........

9 hours ago, Jcolebristol said:

I live in Westbury and I don't know the guy, nor have I heard the story apart from when Henbury Gas put it on here... 

Apologies for the drunken rant this morning, I'm just fed up reading about this fabricated 'assault'. It's been proven to be lies so can we drop it? All we are doing is pandering to HG / Jcolebristol (same person I expect). He's been asked for proof (which he has said he has) multiple times by supporters of both clubs, been proven to be lying by both Bristol City and the local constabulary, yet has never delivered.

Move on as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Apologies for the drunken rant this morning, I'm just fed up reading about this fabricated 'assault'. It's been proven to be lies so can we drop it? All we are doing is pandering to HG / Jcolebristol (same person I expect). He's been asked for proof (which he has said he has) multiple times by supporters of both clubs, been proven to be lying by both Bristol City and the local constabulary, yet has never delivered.

Move on as far as I'm concerned. 

You made perfectly true and accurate comments about henbury sag, or one of his sister bothering mates. What do you need to apologise for?

Edited by SimonR
bad spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Correct cctv showed no incident at all.

Julie, there certainly appears to be high level of ill feeling about this subject.

Therefore, surely HG should be visited by A&S and questioned about said incident and the result of which published as with some comments made about the gentleman (?) there is potential that someone may take the law into their own hands thus bringing fans of BCFC into disrepute.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Julie, there certainly appears to be high level of ill feeling about this subject.

Therefore, surely HG should be visited by A&S and questioned about said incident and the result of which published as with some comments made about the gentleman (?) there is potential that someone may take the law into their own hands thus bringing fans of BCFC into disrepute.

@JulieH completely agree with the above post. This guy is posting bullshit about our club and that a disabled fan was subject to an attack. There is banter in football but this guy continues to overstep the boundaries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH completely agree with the above post. This guy is posting bullshit about our club and that a disabled fan was subject to an attack. There is banter in football but this guy continues to overstep the boundaries.

He continues to peddle this story which is really annoying.

I totally agree that he has overstepped the mark and should get a 'visit' from the local constabulary either to quantify his story, be advised to drop his lies or face the force of the law. It's gone too far now and he's bringing it all on himself. I can't imagine the club are too happy at all either.

I fully support BRIAN WILSON's request. @JulieH, is there anything that can be done? Surely as it's extremely provocative, something can be done?

Edited by Ska Junkie

27 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

He continues to peddle this story which is really annoying.

I totally agree that he has overstepped the mark and should get a 'visit' from the local constabulary either to quantify his story, be advised to drop his lies or face the force of the law. It's gone too far now and he's bringing it all on himself. I can't imagine the club are too happy at all either.

I fully support BRIAN WILSON's request. @JulieH, is there anything that can be done? Surely as it's extremely provocative, something can be done?

If the guy has evidence then show it. If not he needs to shut the **** up 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The same thing has been said for 12 months bud with no response apart from his continually saying the same lies and getting away with it.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO how about you actually speak to your employers about this individual?Your employers clearly don’t give a **** about the supporters of Bristol City Football Club, However they do care about the image of Bristol Sport which this clown is commenting about which has been stated as untrue by @JulieH and Beanhead (remember him ?)

15 minutes ago, daored said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO how about you actually speak to your employers about this individual?Your employers clearly don’t give a **** about the supporters of Bristol City Football Club, However they do care about the image of Bristol Sport which this clown is commenting about which has been stated as untrue by @JulieH and Beanhead (remember him ?)

I asked Matt a while back (22nd of May), no response whatsoever.

Edited by Ska Junkie

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

In his defence, he could easily be on holiday daored. :dunno:

Nobody at the club seems remotely interested in defending their club against these lies which is really sad IMHO. 

Completely agree, football season has finished so likely club officials may be on holiday. This sad story has been going on for a very long time , plenty of time for club officials to put an end to it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

In his defence, he could easily be on holiday daored. :dunno:

Nobody at the club seems remotely interested in defending their club against these lies which is really sad IMHO. 

To be fair, I think it’s only the few dozen regular contributors to this thread plus the five or six members of Slagchat who actually know anything about this story. No doubt it would be different if HG was telling his exaggerated stories in the Sun or on their favourite program, Points West.

The club have confirmed no reports of a serious assault at the match in question, same with the Police and nothing on CCTV. That’s all anyone needs to know.

Sad Sags trying to score points by making things up. 

435A4A04-55BF-4B7A-ACDE-21EE5AE5F466.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daored said:

If you think this is the way to get a constructive response, then good luck to you

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

To be fair to BS it is ignoring unsubstantiated bollocks.

Rising above it and all that.

Plenty of fertile ground to rinse the methane snorters.

**** me im chilled

Normally I’d agree, but in this case, I think Henbury Gas needs to be brought to book, show his evidence, or be proved to be a lieing piece of shit that we all pretty much know him to be.

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Normally I’d agree, but in this case, I think Henbury Gas needs to be brought to book, show his evidence, or be proved to be a lieing piece of shit that we all pretty much know him to be.

No argument mate just came out of an uncharacteristic moment. Club wont lower itself just yet I suspect.