IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

From the details I have seen there appears to have been no criminal offence committed with regard to the postings on the forum, however our police service does fully commit to full investigation of any allegation that is received.

i would ask that anyone who has details of the offended fan in question to dm me his details . I can then speak to him personally. 

More than happy to do this in the close season, makes a change from World Cup reports and passport surrender ! 

Over to you henbury gas 

12 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

HG’s version of events was that the victim got into a disagreement with someone over a seat.

If he’d left it at that I’d have believed it. Some people have disabilities that are not obvious just by looking at them however any confrontation can be very distressing. This could easily have happened.

Henbury Gas then went on to claim that this guy you know was “duffed up” (his words) and had teeth knocked out, no one stepped in to help him and no one from the thousands of people in the area reported it to the stewards, club or Police. Apparently we all just stood by and let him get his head kicked in.

As a result of the incident your mate (who’s “not all there” according to Henbury Gas) refused to leave the house. 

If you didn’t know what Henbury Gas was saying, why did you claim it wasn’t bullshit?

Fair enough. The guy didn’t mention to me about being beaten up.

I said it wasn’t bullshit because the post I replied to was claiming nothing happened at all.

8 hours ago, Jcolebristol said:

Fair enough. The guy didn’t mention to me about being beaten up.

I said it wasn’t bullshit because the post I replied to was claiming nothing happened at all.

No it didn’t.

Read it again.

I said I didn’t believe the Henbury Gas spiced up version which involved teeth getting knocked out and everyone turning a blind eye. 

Considering he confided in Henbury Gas who immediately blabbed about it on an open forum (adding some extras for point scoring purposes) you might want to advise your friend that some people can’t be trusted. 

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No it didn’t.

Read it again.

I said I didn’t believe the Henbury Gas spiced up version which involved teeth getting knocked out and everyone turning a blind eye. 

Considering he confided in Henbury Gas who immediately blabbed about it on an open forum (adding some extras for point scoring purposes) you might want to advise your friend that some people can’t be trusted. 

Yes, you did, apologies. It was other comments around it suggesting it didn't happen.

The way I left it is I told him to bring it up with the club as they will, of course, get to the bottom of the issue but he wanted to just leave it. And as you say, some people can't be trusted seeing as HG has now spread it across a forum. Which is exactly the opposite of what the guy would've wanted!

Edited by Jcolebristol
  • Like 1

Hi @daored @Ska Junkie

I have spoken to Julie Hayward this morning to get the background on this. Julie has told me she is still awaiting a DM so she can investigate further. I understand the club investigated the matter at the time but there was no evidence to suggest anything has happened. 

If you would like to contact me direct, please feel free to drop me an email and I will look to discuss with the relevant people this end. 

Matt 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @daored @Ska Junkie

I have spoken to Julie Hayward this morning to get the background on this. Julie has told me she is still awaiting a DM so she can investigate further. I understand the club investigated the matter at the time but there was no evidence to suggest anything has happened. 

If you would like to contact me direct, please feel free to drop me an email and I will look to discuss with the relevant people this end. 

Matt 

Thanks Matt. It would be nice if we, ie the club, could nip this in the bud as it doesn't paint us in a good light at all. The fact it would shut the rovers poster up is an extremely welcome added bonus.

A few years ago, I would have feared for the blokes safety in all honesty, luckily, those days seem to have gone.

Regards

Tim.

41 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Thanks Matt. It would be nice if we, ie the club, could nip this in the bud as it doesn't paint us in a good light at all. The fact it would shut the rovers poster up is an extremely welcome added bonus.

A few years ago, I would have feared for the blokes safety in all honesty, luckily, those days seem to have gone.

Regards

Tim.

Whilst the Fewers take great exception to a 'Ted' posting on their forum, just wondering if anyone is registered on their and can ask HG to provide details of this incident directly to Julie. Might save a lot of hassle and I'm sure that banter aside, the 15ers would be happy to help.

On 03/06/2018 at 08:25, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Is that in Sainsbury’s 

Yes, like most of their supporters, he is so full of shit, that Henbury Gas got him to drop off a carrier bag full at Sainsbury's (before HG gets arrested and has to stop his oh so humorous antics)

I think if you look closely it's not in any carrier rather his 'cargo' is causing them cargo pants to swing mighty low......

6 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @daored @Ska Junkie

Matt 

Hello @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, thank you for the response, very much appreciated.

I think the frustration for many is this gentleman is making comments which as a fan of Bristol City I find concerning.

In general I would say that Ashton Gate is a safe environment for supporters to attend, but with the gentleman making claims that a supporter was subject to a vicious assault is hard to stomach, add in the fact that said individual is disabled and many stood and watched is concerning, especially when this allegation continues to be made.

My concern is that people are posting his gentleman’s image, contact details etc which I completely disagree with. 

Thank you for your reply 

6 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12312/snake-gashead?page=2 

they seem to think it would bother us that two of our players have gone on holiday with some of their players, like we give a shit about that, they are lads on holiday nothing more

Jesus wept :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

they seem to think it would bother us that two of our players have gone on holiday with some of their players, like we give a shit about that, they are lads on holiday nothing more

You wonder if they were all able to turn left when they got on the plane.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

One of them reckons Matty will get shit from us for going on this holiday. Eh??Don’t know why ‘Newmarketgas’ or the OP on that thread sound so smug? The fact they get on so well just shows that, unlike the fans, Rovers players don’t care that he ditched them for us....to be fair the rest of them would do the same if they could :laughcont:

8 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Is this the same bloke with “Lambert” on the back of an England shirt?

He must be shopping for boxes of Kleenex seeing as he is a total manual manipulator.

I bet his wife's knickers have got someone else's name on too...

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

At least Taylor will be able to afford a round. Expect the rovers players head straight to the toilets . 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

The City players are there as the Sags carers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

......and to give them pocket money

Only if they run errands and are given a couple of quid for going.A couple of quid for going,that’s showing my age.

Edited by NOTBLUE

3 hours ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

Just wait until they twig that Rovers players have gone on holiday with City ‘Teds aswell..!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Monkeh said:

awwwww bless

Wow! It would be like me admitting I've got good friends who work for rival companies in the same industry!  Oh, hang on, I have!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1