IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, Swede said:

When are the sags going to have their raffle for the next shirt sponsor?

I can't contain myself on who it will be

Bob's Fishing Tackle Emporium

Mickymart Newsagent & Grocery Store

or Captain Haddock's Fish Bar

they aren't (still having the raffle but with prizes)

5 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

LeeBrown.thumb.jpg.c61bc839ca590fce70c7abf833d1c234.jpg

Pompey have agreed a deal for left-back Lee Brown.
The 27-year-old has signed a two-year contract with the Blues.
Brown arrives from League One rivals Bristol Rovers after turning down a new deal at the Memorial Stadium.
The England C international made 319 appearances for the Gas over the past seven campaigns, scoring 22 goals.
The defender remained with Rovers when they were relegated to the National League in 2014, before helping his side achieve back-to-back promotions to League One.

Is that a relieved look on his face?

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah, and...?! 

Have you not seen the influx of free transfer activity..?!

I wonder what the average cost of their first team squad has been..? Seriously, can it actually work out at much more than about £50-70k average..?! 

And their new 341 capacity tent is based on the design of the Holte End you know..! 

"Holte", as in an otter's holt? Containing something brown, wet and minging of fish?

6 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

If you listen to the deluded fewers where I live they are “As big as City”, “One of the biggest clubs in League One”, In fact they are “Too big for League One”, their fan base is “Huge”, but some have just become a bit disillusioned, have lost interest a bit and, “Don’t bother to go down anymore”, but they still “Hate the ******* shit”. Their away support is one of the “Best in the land” and they believe that they are the “envy of a lot of other clubs”, all of which “Hate the shit” and have a “Soft spot for Rovers” as Rovers are a “Proper club”, unlike the “Franchise Shit”. Dean Windass is still their biggest legend. It used to be Ricky Lambert, but he went to Southampton and didn’t mention the Rovers as being one of his former clubs that helped his career to get him recognised to play for England. Didn’t stop them masturbating over him when he played and scored for England, but it severely dampened his legend status. FTG FTS!

Oh come now.

7 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

If you listen to the deluded fewers where I live they are “As big as City”, “One of the biggest clubs in League One”, In fact they are “Too big for League One”, their fan base is “Huge”, but some have just become a bit disillusioned, have lost interest a bit and, “Don’t bother to go down anymore”, but they still “Hate the ******* shit”. Their away support is one of the “Best in the land” and they believe that they are the “envy of a lot of other clubs”, all of which “Hate the shit” and have a “Soft spot for Rovers” as Rovers are a “Proper club”, unlike the “Franchise Shit”. Dean Windass is still their biggest legend. It used to be Ricky Lambert, but he went to Southampton and didn’t mention the Rovers as being one of his former clubs that helped his career to get him recognised to play for England. Didn’t stop them masturbating over him when he played and scored for England, but it severely dampened his legend status. FTG FTS!

You need to stay out of the Lamb mate! ;)

53 minutes ago, Super said:

Often wondered what village idiots looked like,a group of village idiots must be called a gas of idiots.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

They all seem to want to play us in the league cup as apparently it would be a winnable game, the delusion is strong...

We'd absolute nob them and if they think otherwise they're as thick as they are cabbage looking.

32 minutes ago, Super said:

While I have no sympathy for those involved or condone their actions in any way, seems extreme to be still trying to trace them 3 months after the incident following 1 photo appeal already issued via the press. While this kind of thing has no place at a football match, neither does shop lifting at Asda or a punch up at Ascot but I doubt these two examples would have been pursued quite so relentlessly. Hardly crime of the century, surely just use the police football spotters and lift them at the next Rovers game they're spotted at / in the pub before hand at a 'risk'game.