IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

They are only looking for 2 of them now ....

Appeal to identify Bristol Rovers fans

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/2018/06/appeal-to-identify-bristol-rovers-fans/

Added on 14 June 2018 at 16:24

We’d still like to identify these two Bristol Rovers fans.

On Saturday 17 March, Rovers played a League One match at Plymouth Argyle.

Rovers lost on the day 3-2 and there were some issues within the stands of the stadium which led to seats being ripped up and thrown at rival fans.

bristol-rovers-collage-edit_ArticleLands

I just can't work out which one of them is nicknamed Rudolph? (Not our own Hucker, more the four legged variety)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/2018/06/appeal-to-identify-bristol-rovers-fans/

Rovers lost on the day 3-2 and there were some issues within the stands of the stadium which led to seats being ripped up and thrown at rival fans.

I just can't work out which one of them is nicknamed Rudolph? (Not our own Hucker, more the four legged variety)

The one on the right?

Image result for Gregor Fisher

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

The one on the left looks like he ought to have a dog on a string and spend his days down the bearpit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

No idea, but they are almost certain to be related.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Surely they can pick the one on the left up the next time they do a sweep of those sleeping rough in Broadmead?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

The family club strikes again.....has their inevitable and boring ‘it must have been teds’ discussion started on their forum yet?

I sooooooo hope we draw them in the league cup tomorrow - our record cup victory would be under threat if we had to share a pitch with that mob....11-0 vs Chichester ..... it would be a shame to see it go!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

5 hours ago, tommy32 said:

While I have no sympathy for those involved or condone their actions in any way, seems extreme to be still trying to trace them 3 months after the incident following 1 photo appeal already issued via the press. While this kind of thing has no place at a football match, neither does shop lifting at Asda or a punch up at Ascot but I doubt these two examples would have been pursued quite so relentlessly. Hardly crime of the century, surely just use the police football spotters and lift them at the next Rovers game they're spotted at / in the pub before hand at a 'risk'game.

These things take time.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

That's what happens when cousins marry... :huh:

15 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

The guy on the left looks like he’s just taken a broken plastic seat to the back of his swede.

The guy on the right looks like he’s just launched the broke plastic seat that hit the guy on the left.

Both are accusing each other of being a ‘shit-ed’.

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

They are getting excited again......

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12355/uwe-stadium-land?page=1

Seeing as HP said the land can’t or won’t be sold I find this one very hard to believe :facepalm:

There's also the small matter of finding £50M to build it, not that there's an ounce of truth in it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

There's also the small matter of finding £50M to build it, not that there's an ounce of truth in it. 

What with their billionaire owners? No problem at all for them isit.

Completely different subject, before they sold their striker today, ‘one of them’ stated that said striker was a better player than our very own snake MT :rofl2br:obviously deluded as ever but fair play to the bloke he clearly has ambition leaving them for a bigger club who are looking to go places.