IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Few rumours at our end that we're looking at Tom Lockyer from Bristol Rovers.

Their fans generally regard him as their best player = still crap. 

He’s been capped by Wales = still crap. 

At least you know you’ll get for a couple of hundred grand and it should weaken their team and yours = go for it..!

5 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Did okay, obviously has a lot of ability, think he’ll very good next season tbh.

He’s probably been struggling with a bad back in fairness.

It can’t have been easy carrying his previous club the for last year..! 

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They are getting excited again......

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12355/uwe-stadium-land?page=1

Seeing as HP said the land can’t or won’t be sold I find this one very hard to believe :facepalm:

To be fair most of them on that thread weren’t getting excited and didn’t believe it....(I could only be bothered to look at the first few pages though)....

On 14/06/2018 at 17:16, SirColinOfMansfield said:

They are only looking for 2 of them now ....

Appeal to identify Bristol Rovers fans

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/2018/06/appeal-to-identify-bristol-rovers-fans/

Added on 14 June 2018 at 16:24

We’d still like to identify these two Bristol Rovers fans.

On Saturday 17 March, Rovers played a League One match at Plymouth Argyle.

Rovers lost on the day 3-2 and there were some issues within the stands of the stadium which led to seats being ripped up and thrown at rival fans.

bristol-rovers-collage-edit_ArticleLands

I just can't work out which one of them is nicknamed Rudolph? (Not our own Hucker, more the four legged variety)

What a good looking pair. :rofl2br:

21 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They are getting excited again......

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12355/uwe-stadium-land?page=1

Seeing as HP said the land can’t or won’t be sold I find this one very hard to believe :facepalm:

UWE seem to be quietly putting pitches and sports facilities in Frenchay Road opposite the driving range. Surely they don't need more.

11 hours ago, RedM said:

The Ginger’s gone :sad26: No hope for them at all now.

Hot on the heels of Lee Brown rushing off to Pompey....but they shouldn’t worry, their billionaire owner will surely splash the millions soon to replace their heroes....Matty T, Billy B, Ginge and Browner....(the worst boy band line up ever...)

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hot on the heels of Lee Brown rushing off to Pompey....but they shouldn’t worry, their billionaire owner will surely splash the millions soon to replace their heroes....Matty T, Billy B, Ginge and Browner....(the worst boy band line up ever...)

Don`t forget that Lockyer bloke is supposed to be off to PNE. Will they be able to field a side come August?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Surely, as the self professed sixth richest club in England, they can replace these players will multi million pound transfer deals?!

Of course, I`d forgotten. I`m sure Man City are offering Kevin De Bruyne an improved contract as we speak to try to fend off the inevitable bid they will receive from Wally.

On 15/06/2018 at 02:37, pnefcok said:

Few rumours at our end that we're looking at Tom Lockyer from Bristol Rovers.

I know a fat las who’s shagged him. Honestly, unless you were seriously desperate, you wouldn’t. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

They're waiting til the end of the World Cup, then they'll buy the best performing player from each position.

You have to feel for all those Dutch and Italian players that will now miss the chance of a lifetime of donning da famous quarterz. I bet they`re if they weren`t disappointed enough at not qualifying anyway they`ll be doubly gutted having to deal with that on top.

• Like 1

So one of their star performers has left to improve himself at non league Salford City and they're  looking at a target from Dundalk.

At this rate I'd better look out for their scout at my over 50's weekly five a side!

These things take time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swede said:

So one of their star performers has left to improve himself at non league Salford City and they're  looking at a target from Dundalk.

At this rate I'd better look out for their scout at my over 50's weekly five a side!

These things take time.

Are you sure it's not Dunkirk? Must be one or two illegal immigrants trying to sneak across the channel who are good enough for the R*Vers . No questions asked :whistle:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swede said:

These things take time.

He’s only gone to Salford for a pay rise..!

3 hours ago, myol'man said:

Are you sure it's not Dunkirk? Must be one or two illegal immigrants trying to sneak across the channel who are good enough for the R*Vers . No questions asked :whistle:

Illegal immigrants have suffered enough, nobody would be so cruel as to put them anywhere near the Minimal.

• Haha 1

On 14/06/2018 at 17:16, SirColinOfMansfield said:

They are only looking for 2 of them now ....

Appeal to identify Bristol Rovers fans

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/2018/06/appeal-to-identify-bristol-rovers-fans/

Added on 14 June 2018 at 16:24

We’d still like to identify these two Bristol Rovers fans.

On Saturday 17 March, Rovers played a League One match at Plymouth Argyle.

Rovers lost on the day 3-2 and there were some issues within the stands of the stadium which led to seats being ripped up and thrown at rival fans.

bristol-rovers-collage-edit_ArticleLands

I just can't work out which one of them is nicknamed Rudolph? (Not our own Hucker, more the four legged variety)

For me it’s Phil Collins & Tomlin. COYR 

Just in case you were wondering if Wally had been digging deep to pay for the "improvements" at the Mem ...

"In the meantime The club shop improvement is being paid for by Macron, which is why they are doing that. The bar is being revamped as it’s part of the insurance claim from the flooding that happened last year and the new pitch was a prize in a competition for The 'Most Ridiculous Use for a Football Pitch' "

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/12355/uwe-stadium-land?page=9

• Haha 4