IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I thought he said it was the South Stand.

I'm sure someone more savvy than me can find the relevant posts on their forum though.

You won’t.

The first few pages achieved the goal HG wanted, Sag after Sag telling each other how disgusting we were for sitting back and letting a disabled man get his face smashed in. Then the heat started turning up once it was posted on here and some Gasheads actually started to question HGs version of events. In the end the thread was deleted.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

16 minutes ago, wood_red said:

This...

Also how come now he "has some other witnesses"?? If there were other witnesses then surely this would have been reported to stewards firstly, and also Police on the day of the incident. A vulnerable man with teeth being knocked out and being witnessed by others - yet not a single report??

I suspect he means witnesses in the shop at the time this bloke came in. 

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

If he isn’t telling the truth then he should be very worried as it’s an offence to waste police time

He could just say he was only repeating what he was told and effectively chuck his mate ‘under the bus’.

Someone posted on here a few weeks back that they know a vulnerable man from Westbury who now goes to watch the Gas but they say this guy has never mentioned having his teeth knocked out at AG.

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I suspect he means witnesses in the shop at the time this bloke came in. 

I never read it as that tbh, but if that is the case (not like he won't be getting any other gasheads in to back him up). I hope all of these "witnesses" get interviewed separately just to see if there are any indifference's in their versions of events. At least now the disabled person will be identified and named, so the videos/cameras will know whereabouts the incident took place. 

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

He could just say he was only repeating what he was told and effectively chuck his mate ‘under the bus’.

Someone posted on here a few weeks back that they know a vulnerable man from Westbury who now goes to watch the Gas but they say this guy has never mentioned having his teeth knocked out at AG.

Yes he could, BUT surely if that was the case go and find out some actual facts of what really happened first before posting it on their forum. If someone said to me the same incident happened at their place I wouldn't be posting it up on here without some facts of the incident. 

47 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well what a response on the other forum, clearly the fans there are not happy for me to go on and therefore I won’t. 

I will take henbury gas up on his offer and if he is monitoring I will come and see you Tuesday at 1500hrs ! 

As a taxpayer Julie I'd prefer if you didn't waste police time further investigating this non-event - just an alternative view.

It doesn't bother me that he brings it up: he doesn't have the cojones to call the police, call crimestoppers, visit his local constabulary, call his local constabulary, write to the police, tweet the police, facebook the police... if he was so offended by the purported crime, he would have taken action. He doesn't deserve the respect nor the time until he does his civic and moral duty! That won't happen because he will be aware of the consequences if/when his claims cannot be substantiated. 

Let him carry on, he's embarrassing only himself. The club's approach is correct imo. 

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

As a taxpayer Julie I'd prefer if you didn't waste police time further investigating this non-event - just an alternative view.

It doesn't bother me that he brings it up: he doesn't have the cojones to call the police, call crimestoppers, visit his local constabulary, call his local constabulary, write to the police, tweet the police, facebook the police... if he was so offended by the purported crime, he would have taken action. He doesn't deserve the respect nor the time until he does his civic and moral duty! That won't happen because he will be aware of the consequences if/when his claims cannot be substantiated. 

Let him carry on, he's embarrassing only himself. The club's approach is correct imo. 

It bothers me, people need to be held to account you just can’t post those sort of accusations in this day and age,

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It bothers me, people need to be held to account you just can’t post those sort of accusations in this day and age,

Of course, and you can't, but as the 'victim', it is for the club to decide how to react and they have options open to them. They are just taking the moral high ground. 

In days of olde Jesters and Village Idiots were the primary source of amusement anyway. ;)

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

He has said previously that he knows the man as he is a regular visitor to his shop. So he will have a first hand account.

Right everyone I have spoken at length to henbury gas and with his permission can confirm I will be meeting him Tuesday 

both sets of fans want the same thing, an investigation to clear up what actually happened and that will be happening.

i now won’t be able to comment about this case until that investigation is complete .

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Right everyone I have spoken at length to henbury gas and with his permission can confirm I will be meeting him Tuesday 

both sets of fans want the same thing, an investigation to clear up what actually happened and that will be happening.

i now won’t be able to comment about this case until that investigation is complete .

So the silly tool is pursuing it. I hope you have him for wasting police time when this turns out to be nonsense. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Can’t believe what any of this achieves to be honest Julie, he’s had over 12 months to prepare his “story” and there will be no actual proof anyway, this sad guy is just an attention seeker

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Thanks for your efforts...

Although to save you time. Here are your likely disposal options.

NPW - Not Proceeded With

&

NFA - No Further Action

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

15 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 15 minutes ago

OK People !

I have just had a long 45 minute telephone conversation with the Police officer concerned and i'm looking forward to my meeting with her next week and introducing her to the people involved

Lets hope we can get to the bottom of the issue once and for all

"I invest meaning to inanimate objects, because they provide meaning."
So even he doesn't know what the " bottom " of this issue is.

So he is happy a year down the line to have a chat and introduce the people involved in the incident. Well why not do that at the time when it ended up a lot of his own clubs fans not believing the story?? Very, very odd. I would guess as someone said above someone has said something about a seat and there was an argument, and that's it. What are the chances of no teeth being knocked out??? Anyway whatever the result at least it should be the end of this ridiculous episode.

It was all about point scoring for the thick *** . 

Like I said before my mate who works with dealing with season tickets . And liaises with Dave storr. Said to their knowledge it didn’t happen. 

Something might off happened . But even for us vile shitheads . We wouldn’t let a vulnerable person get beat to shit . And no one do anything. 

Also with the cameras they have down the gats now . I’m pretty sure it would of got picked up

Edited by Red Army 75

11 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

I laughed so much when people made some caustic but very funny comments when rovers commercial manager had a suggestion box installed.

Bloody funny.

The rest of the whole thread is puerile infantile rubbish written by humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence.

Mediocre championship club who have won sweet fa derides mediocre league one club who have won sweet fa.

What a joke!!

Lets just say stuff and pretend its funny ha ha ha

You are, of course, correct.

Whilst, regrettably, there may be just a few on here who take the thread seriously, the vast majority who post on the thread treat it with the irreverence it so clearly deserves, and their posts reflect their irreverence.

Read the title: it is a joke thread, the underlying purpose of which is to take the proverbial out of Bristol Rovers - nothing more, nothing less, but surely with none of the bitterness you insinuate. And, just remember if you would, (and this is just one of many examples) when a few crass idiots sprayed the Memorial Gates, it was some of those 'humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence' to whom you refer in your post who were instrumental in arranging and paying for the damage to be repaired - and, of course, you won't even think about mentioning getting an injured armed forces Rovers fan to Wembley.    

Unfortunately, I can't find it, but there is a cartoon somewhere of a Rovers fan thinking he is having a tattoo of the Rovers crest on on his back, when in fact it is a large turd. The cartoon is amusing and, undoubtedly, has been copied from a Liverpool/Everton or Man U/City or whatever site, but it is amusing: it is, obviously, puerile etc., but I am sure if any contribitors to your Gaschat thread had the skill, they would have produced the same cartoon, but with a City crest.

ManUre, City, Baadiff, of course it's all puerile rubbish, but why get so upset about it? Unlike your SadSlag site (You see, I am even doing it myself now), OTIB doesn't ban posters from other clubs, indeed it encourages and welcomes them.   

Puerile infantile rubbish, and long may it continue.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, JulieH said:

Very hard to reconcile that JulieH - impossible in fact - when you know full well every second of every minute of every day since he had the ability to kickstart that process, and youve been called to a number of times on this very forum, yet it took you to call him and call him to account for him to agree to talk. 

I bet he's like a swan at the moment, appearing calm and serene but....

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:
Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

15 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 15 minutes ago

OK People !

I have just had a long 45 minute telephone conversation with the Police officer concerned and i'm looking forward to my meeting with her next week and introducing her to the people involved

Lets hope we can get to the bottom of the issue once and for all

"I invest meaning to inanimate objects, because they provide meaning."
So even he doesn't know what the " bottom " of this issue is.

I bet his clacker valve is going like a good 'un.

Nice little diversion for the Racist Horse Punchers (2015 ltd) to talk about something else rather than having no money, no signings, tent for stands, shit owner, even worse fans, Going absolutely nowhere fast.

A club that genuinely has nothing going for them, absolutely nothing. But at least they achieved over 5 pages (on a city discussion) on their normally dead, lifeless pathetic fourm which looks like something from 1998.

Congratulations you big losers :chant6ez::chant6ez:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1