IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 19/07/2018 at 16:59, TwoSheds said:

Hi everyone had a balloon trip yesterday the 18th took of from Ashton Court. Photo of Ashton Gate looking very nice. Then we flew over Horfield and we had a good laught. Three sprinklers on and two men near the goalmouth with their state of the art lanwnmowers. I expect they loaned them from home.

I always use this to end arguments. 

PicsArt_02-04-09.57.25.jpg

On 19/07/2018 at 12:34, Bristol Rob said:

Rovers haven't done anything stupid for a few days now. I'm getting worried.

Ask and you shall receive...

20180721_094535.thumb.jpg.219c0d961c05e01a044d4df32c36c712.jpg

Edited by TBW
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

1) When the hell did Ipswich offer them £2 million for Taylor?

2) Those Sagheads haven’t got a clue what Mattys wages are. One minute they’re saying he’s on 10k a week, then it’s 12k, then 15k...anything to make themselves feel better about losing their best player to us for peanuts.

Bullshitters.

Should be their official nickname.

11 minutes ago, reddoh said:

unless I am much mistaken "Da Famous blue and white quarters" have gone unless the Blue quarter on his left shoulder shrank in the wash. 

It certainly looks more like a white kit with a little blue design than the world famous blue and white quarters we all know and hate. 

More Tranmere Rovers than Bristol Rovers. 

7 minutes ago, MC26 said:

It certainly looks more like a white kit with a little blue design than the world famous blue and white quarters we all know and hate. 

More Tranmere Rovers than Bristol Rovers. 

Bit strong that.

Tranmere are ok.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SimonR said:

I thought they were the Horsepunchers, or the Stadium thieves, or the 15ers? @Nogbad the Bad

Yep, all true and well earned, but I also agree with Danny Baker's classic evaluation of the club, and an official nickname of 'The Bullshitters' would suit them down to the ground. :yes:

• Like 1

Wow, as usual it's shite, yet no doubt the fewers will be crowing about how 'unique' their shirt is, to everyone outside of their little fantasy bubble the only thing unique about their shirts is that it's guaranteed to be shit every season.

Edited by BCFC11
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Wow, as usual it's a sight for sore eyes, yet no doubt the fewers will be crowing about how 'unique' their shirt is, to everyone outside of their little fantasy bubble the only thing unique about their shirts is that it's guaranteed to be shit every season.

I hope you mean the exact opposite!

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That’s a good one.

I also like use the picture of the stand we opened in the summer of 2016 compared to the one they opened in the same summer to really highlight the gap between the two clubs...

E895DDB9-877D-481E-B63F-F50C28161F21.jpeg

I ALMOST feel sorry for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

unless I am much mistaken "Da Famous blue and white quarters" have gone unless the Blue quarter on his left shoulder shrank in the wash. 

Da famous quarters beginning to fade. Maybe the whole club is fading, too? Tis a sign I tell 'ee. League 2 beckons.

24 minutes ago, RidgeRed said:

Da famous quarters beginning to fade. Maybe the whole club is fading, too? Tis a sign I tell 'ee. League 2 beckons.

They’ll have a kit similar to Leeds in a few seasons time if they keep losing the blue on their shirts.

It’ll be a nice reminder for Dopey Darrell of the time he bottled the chance to go to Elland Road and manage in the Championship, opting instead for some Facebook ‘Likes’ from deluded Sagheads.