IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Rumour (well from a Rovers lad) that the Gas are in dire state financially and old Dopey will be given a maximum 200k from the Ellis fee (750k)

For 200k he will have to scout in and around the conference or lower!!!!

And we moan :no:

It’s hardly a rumour, although some of them seem to live in La La Land and still believe the fake Sheikh will deliver them a temple built of gold........

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Rumour (well from a Rovers lad) that the Gas are in dire state financially and old Dopey will be given a maximum 200k from the Ellis fee (750k)

For 200k he will have to scout in and around the conference or lower!!!!

And we moan :no:

They are being linked with a Cardiff reserve player who finished last season playing for Torquay United on loan.

Don’t think this is exactly a “rumour”.

9 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

vintage-French-tin-pot-heart-shaped-hand

Living up to their tin-pot image ....

"A bit concerned, was in the shop today and asked the assistant when the South West Stand would be re-erected... unfortunately the response I was given was that a football club representative would personally phone every season ticket holder of said stand, to explain that we would be relocated to the South Stand for the next couple of years!!"

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/12614/make-stand

Another quote from their forum:

“Apparently it only takes two or three days to erect the east stands.”

It’s obvious their builders are so much more advanced than the ones used to develop Ashton Gate, as each stand there took a year.  Steve Lansdown missed a trick and should have contacted Wael for advice 

• Haha 4

Just now, pongo88 said:

Another quote from their forum:

“Apparently it only takes two or three days to erect the east stands.”

It’s obvious their builders are so much more advanced than the ones used to develop Ashton Gate, as each stand there took a year.  Steve Lansdown missed a trick and should have contacted Wael for advice 

it takes about 3 days to complete a scaffold erection and then put some plastic lawn chairs on it

10 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

vintage-French-tin-pot-heart-shaped-hand

Living up to their tin-pot image ....

"A bit concerned, was in the shop today and asked the assistant when the South West Stand would be re-erected... unfortunately the response I was given was that a football club representative would personally phone every season ticket holder of said stand, to explain that we would be relocated to the South Stand for the next couple of years!!"

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/12614/make-stand

So they can’t even sort a tent out, let alone a new ground..!

Still, it should only take them about half an hour to phone around all the season ticket holders..! 

31 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So they can’t even sort a tent out, let alone a new ground..!

Still, it should only take them about half an hour to phone around all the season ticket holders..! 

And thats with a 25 minute wait listening to green sleeves.

• Like 1

Ok, I’d love to know how many of us are on their forum 

And what’s the quickest anyone has been banned for questioning the gas loving billionaire with a nice watch, I just can’t get my head around how embarrassing some of their posts are, I’d be too ashamed to state the below 

wertongas Avatar
wertongas
Youth Team
8 hours ago
Antonio Fargas and pirate like this

to answer your questions.

The new stands are not tents but prefabricated metal stands, 

1 minute ago, B block said:

And what’s the quickest anyone has been banned for questioning the gas loving billionaire with a nice watch, I just can’t get my head around how embarrassing some of their posts are, I’d be too ashamed to state the below 

wertongas Avatar
wertongas
Youth Team
8 hours ago

What is the frame of a tent if it isn't 'prefabricated metal'? Horse shit?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, B block said:

wertongas Avatar
wertongas
Youth Team
8 hours ago

I'm not 'on' their forum, but I do look at it from time to time.

As we know, they are searching frantically for a new striker, or a Number 9 as they call it.

Andy Cole's son, Devante, has been touted as a possible replacement, but it seems some are less than confident....

'I hope the club officials are more confident on getting something tomorrow!!

Still not having a replacement for Ellis a day before the first game is a shambles, regardless of the opposition. They have had long enough to get the right player in, and maybe they will, but it’s not ideal preparation as is standard with Rovers these days.

More likely to sign Dwight Yorke's son than Andy Cole's...'

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, B block said:

We could have a competition to see who can last the longest without getting banned.

I would suggest a competition to see who can make the most ridiculous posting on their forum ... but the competition from them is so strong I doubt we could come close

14 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

We could have a competition to see who can last the longest without getting banned.

I would suggest a competition to see who can make the most ridiculous posting on their forum ... but the competition from them is so strong I doubt we could come close

I’ve been banned twice. Think I managed to get to around 8 posts then was bombed out

No explanation and I certainly wasn’t on there winding them up

Quite sad really. Especially when you see some of the ****s we let on here from various clubs

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I reckon I’d last 24 hours tops, before I questioned why a billionaire prince whith a posh watch hasn’t invested the steam off his pi&@  on a corragated shed and Gerry cottle  big top, but made the fans think he was the messiah 

9 hours ago, Monkeh said:

22 years ago, if  yours was the same i wouldn't of mentioned it, I could also add headbutting coaches stealing supporters trust money, stealing items from the dressing room, punching police horses

Didn't realise there was a time embargo on what could be mentioned, rather strange as this conversation started by a poster stating that Gasheads are scum, due to something that happened in 1982!

To be honest, we could both compile lengthy lists of wrong doings, by both our own, (if we're being truthful), and the other club's "supporters".  Just a vacuous willy waving contest really. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Go on then, what have we ever done to try to kill off BRFC? What have we ever stopped BRFC doing?

You tried to kill us off in the early 80's by blocking a rescue grant from the council, hoping we would die so you could get your hands on our stadium (sound familiar?). You also tried to block the potential World cup host city to stop us getting Ashton Vale.The fact the city of Bristol would have made £Millions and we would have paid for the stadium ourselves was beyond your club as they apparently thought we were getting something for nothing. There's only 1 club in this city that sponges everything and it isn't city. Essentially r**ers have tried everything they can do to hold us back to make themselves look better. Unlucky, we've left you eons behind anyway!

You might be a nice person but, personally, I detest your pointless little club, they absolutely disgust me!

Rant over.

Not a rant it’s more a fact based dissection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Not a rant it’s more a fact based dissection

Thanks Monkeh. How anyone who was around in those dark days can think any differently is totally beyond me TBH. I will never forget what they tried to do. I can understand young 'uns having a different opinion as we never play them any more but, if fans were around in the early 80's, they would know r**vers tried to finish us off and very nearly succeeded! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Didn't realise there was a time embargo on what could be mentioned, rather strange as this conversation started by a poster stating that Gasheads are scum, due to something that happened in 1982!

To be honest, we could both compile lengthy lists of wrong doings, by both our own, (if we're being truthful), and the other club's "supporters".  Just a vacuous willy waving contest really. 

Not really. You are on our forum. We are obviously going to focus on your wrong doings, rather than ours..!

Anyway, please link the sources from our recent attacks on Mother’s out shopping with their kids, numerous instances of horses being punched and several of fans attacking players. Our supporters club officers stealing their funds, our supporters making up public lies about yours attacking disabled supporters so severely that they change code, regular reports of players being racially abused at matches..... shall I go on...?! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Hello itn can you write your name in the snow?