IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

When he answered (if that's the correct terminology) the question about whether it was finances holding back the training ground, he replied that it was a combination of things, budget (set by himself), what the club wanted, what the club needed. Basically, the budget is too low to produce a training ground, but the family money is safe, as it could always go for housing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Now they're an established League One club, does their ground match these requirements even?

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-1---membership-criteria-regulation-8/

Good spot - not even their new turnstiles do (not sure a pedal counts as automated :laugh:):

8 Turnstiles

8.1 These must be of the automatic revolving type fitted with counting facilities and a computerised turnstile monitoring system.

In response to them qualifying for later rounds of the league cup..

there's no point in not taking this one seriously. I recall a couple of great runs to the quarter finals back in the day that had Eastville rocking. Anyway, we have to go one better then the sh**e, don't we?

Edited by Unan

2 hours ago, Rich said:

When he answered (if that's the correct terminology) the question about whether it was finances holding back the training ground, he replied that it was a combination of things, budget (set by himself), what the club wanted, what the club needed. Basically, the budget is too low to produce a training ground, but the family money is safe, as it could always go for housing.

Exactly what I thought.

21 minutes ago, Unan said:

In response to them qualifying for later rounds of the league cup..

there's no point in not taking this one seriously. I recall a couple of great runs to the quarter finals back in the day that had Eastville rocking. Anyway, we have to go one better then the sh**e, don't we?

The later rounds..?! 

They are probably grateful every time they qualify for the first round..! 

• Haha 2

Henbury Sag being called out, AGAIN !

"Just look at the stadium Henbury, you think thats before the game?   

No knowledge? Let's talk abour lack on knowledge shall we? 

HenburyGas - known on the forum to talk out of his arse 24/7. I even came to your shop once fella (where you did a poor job in replacing my hard drive but luckily for you I moved abroad shortly after) and you told me that "I'm in the know of what's going on with the stadium and I can't name names but now Sainsbury's have pulled out, we're still building the stadium with a certain shop that is similar to Lidl - also of German origin, is going to buy our land and we'll build our stadium."

So how about you cut the crap & perhaps, why don't you give me some proof where I'm having a moan about something I have no knowledge about? Where have I done that? I'd love to see your evidence. In fact, I'd love to see any evidence of the constant nonsense you spout.

Or wait, did your made up contact in your made up world tell you again?"  

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Watch a few episodes of lie to me about behavioural reactions when lying. Then watch this video again 

Did you see Victoria Coren Mitchell on the show. She was laughing at people not being able to recognise the truth or not by reading people, I bet David Mitchell is the most loyal husband on earth, because he's getting nothing past her.

16 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

How about this for an inspiring speech...not exactly Churchill is he....

It's just like the times when Landsdown said it wasn't legally correct to let us know that we are looking to build a ground at Ashton Vale or when he did it again about the redevelopment of Ashton Gate or even the new training ground. Uncanny.

I honestly have no idea how anyone, if they follow Rovers, football or not could listen to that or his interview on Sat and not instantly think "bullshitter".

• Like 5

17 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

How about this for an inspiring speech...not exactly Churchill is he....

Words can’t express how much I love this...

AD: “Is the family planning to sell?”

WAQ: “Not as far as I’m aware.”

Jesus wept, if I were given that type of response in an interview, I’d rip my interviewee a new one.

”not as far as I’m aware.” ??????

Come on own up, he has to be one of us

Not content with a World Cup stadium it’s a shopping mall attached to it,, why stop there, space port perhaps 

They are also building a hotel and restaurants as well as the other stuff. Expect the money they will make from the facilities, will cover a lot of costs and bring money into the club in the long-term. I think that's what we are doing. Why appoint the CEO to do nothing?? Fans need to be more patient.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, B block said:

Come on own up, he has to be one of us

Not content with a World Cup stadium it’s a shopping mall attached to it,, why stop there, space port perhaps 

They are also building a hotel and restaurants as well as the other stuff. Expect the money they will make from the facilities, will cover a lot of costs and bring money into the club in the long-term. I think that's what we are doing. Why appoint the CEO to do nothing?? Fans need to be more patient.

For legal reasons, I'm not allowed to comment. :noexp:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Fiale said:

Did you see Victoria Coren Mitchell on the show. She was laughing at people not being able to recognise the truth or not by reading people, I bet David Mitchell is the most loyal husband on earth, because he's getting nothing past her.

Rather get something IN her.........................eh Rudolph ?

Seems like Gassy has our old 'mate' Henbury sussed then?....

'HenburyGas - known on the forum to talk out of his arse 24/7. you told me that "I'm in the know of what's going on with the stadium and I can't name names but now Sainsbury's have pulled out, we're still building the stadium with a certain shop that is similar to Lidl - also of German origin, is going to buy our land and we'll build our stadium."

So how about you cut the crap & perhaps, why don't you give me some proof where I'm having a moan about something I have no knowledge about? Where have I done that? I'd love to see your evidence. In fact, I'd love to see any evidence of the constant nonsense you spout.

Or wait, did your made up contact in your made up world tell you again? ' :rofl:

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Seems like Gassy has our old 'mate' Henbury sussed then?....

'HenburyGas - known on the forum to talk out of his arse 24/7. you told me that "I'm in the know of what's going on with the stadium and I can't name names but now Sainsbury's have pulled out, we're still building the stadium with a certain shop that is similar to Lidl - also of German origin, is going to buy our land and we'll build our stadium."

Or wait, did your made up contact in your made up world tell you again? ' :rofl:

Sorry if the answer is within the thread somewhere but I’ve just got back from hols and can’t be arsed to look but is there any update on HG’s chat with @JulieH ?