IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, harrys said:

Please tell me you are not joking and there were only 2000 of the bestest fans in the world at their game tonight 

According to delusion central it was 2336 with 47 of that number from Crawley.

Edit. Beaten to it above. 

Edited by Midlands Robin

10 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I know............I couldn't believe myself, so I counted them all !   ( QED  the number of fingers.divide by twelve )

Well I wasn't there and I have several thousand mates that I normally go with so that would explain the lower than average attendance .

I also need some advice on this second round thing. what is it exactly and how long have they been having it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well I wasn't there and I have several thousand mates that I normally go with so that would explain the lower than average attendance .

I also need some advice on this second round thing. what is it exactly and how long have they been having it?

It’s quite a giddy feeling reaching the second round of the league cup, we usually manage it once every 25 years but then kick on to the semi’s

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

We're not bothering with it this year, it gets in the way of league form and messes up the season. 

12 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Been around for years, basically the same as the FA Cup. You know how it works, you win your first game and then draw a team in the 2nd round, Kettering or Barrow for example. ?

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Look at them all sat around watching it.

I bet that wasn’t even at half time...there was probably a game going on outside but they’re all too busy sat there dribbling and perving at tits on the telly :laughcont:

The gift...

The mem, tits everywhere 

Edited by You Do The Dziekanowski

2336 - that is truly appalling!

Less than we took to Preston in 2015 (2442!)

Approximately one fan for every three days  since they were last above us in the league (6499)

”Welcome players and and here are today’s fans at the Babestation Mammary Ground...”

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Look at them all sat around watching it.

I bet that wasn’t even at half time...there was probably a game going on outside but they’re all too busy sat there dribbling and perving at tits on the telly :laughcont:

The gift...

Didnt realise Babeststion was available on Betamax!!

Edited by Redstoke