IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

They’ve only gone and done it again haven’t they ? this Babestation malarkey seems to be spreading nationwide, Daily Mirrors twitter running a story on it now.

They just love making Tits of themselves that lot.

Not just a local joke but now going nationwide!! #Horsepunchers international.com ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lita For Congo said:

I find it weird how they're lapping it up like it's brilliant. Some sexual deviant puts on a half nude women in a bar full of women and kids but it's proper funny. What a strange fanbase honestly. 

well it is from the club that brought you the sport of "Boob Cricket" and the ever so popular "Headbutt a coach" Day

7 minutes ago, Lita For Congo said:

I find it weird how they're lapping it up like it's brilliant. Some sexual deviant puts on a half nude women in a bar full of women and kids but it's proper funny. What a strange fanbase honestly. 

I think you may have somewhat over reacted on this one , it's quite funny, nothing more, nothing less :) If anyone was genuinely upset that 'their woman' or child caught a fleeting glimpse of a scantily clad woman then they should seriously consider moving to a remote island with no access to any kind of nastiness from the outside world.(Cue jokes about nasty football clubs)

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think you may have somewhat over reacted on this one , it's quite funny, nothing more, nothing less :) If anyone was genuinely upset that 'their woman' or child caught a fleeting glimpse of a scantily clad woman then they should seriously consider moving to a remote island with no access to any kind of nastiness from the outside world.(Cue jokes about nasty football clubs)

Yep.

I reckon its funny because its typically shambolic of them but as for the moral outrage (even if a bit tongue in cheek)......

Consider RnB videos folks, the performers and content of which the kids absolutely love.

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The club that brought you boob cricket and Mark Watkins nonetheless.