IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Will they be showing the League Cup 2nd Round draw on that big screen :)

Don’t you League One sides have to worry about Round One yet alone Round Two  before you join Championship and Premiership teams in Round Three. Forgotten about Chesham and Barrow ? 

Steve Hamer, chairman of Bristol Rovers, said an investigation was under way and the action was "not acceptable".

He said: "We have had a major refit in the clubhouse and our bars this summer and we've got 14-15 new TVs all in place and I suspect there was an area of vulnerability there and somebody has hacked into it.

I bet it was those gert Ted's! 

Edited by chucky
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, chucky said:

Steve Hamer, chairman of Bristol Rovers, said an investigation was under way and the action was "not acceptable".

He said: "We have had a major refit in the clubhouse and our bars this summer and we've got 14-15 new TVs all in place and I suspect there was an area of vulnerability there and somebody has hacked into it.

I bet it was those gert Ted's! 

A bit of an error there, I believe he meant to say, 'we've got 14" and 15" televisions'.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

That’s how many will be locked out at Wycombe on Saturday? 

They love a celebration there don’t they ?

I'll bet Wycombe are anticipating 'Blue Monday' which is similar to 'Black Friday' except that instead of getting a great discount on a clock radio from Amazon, they get letters from a West Country legal team threatening all sorts.

This year, Sky Bet are offering a price boost on the following potential claims.

1/ Wycombe made us look like proper 'Nanas when we made a Brexit statement the day after the referendum, and we need compensation.

2/ It has been a really warm summer. Possibly too warm. This isn't right, and so far, Wycombe haven't denied responsibility. We have had to shell out for extra factor 50 for our fair-skinned players, causing a detrimental impact on our summer recruitment strategy. Again, we need compensation.

3/ Babestation. There is that pub in Wycombe, and, well... I think you'll find things speak for themselves... Compo. Needed.

Sky have BOOSTED this so that it is now just 1/4 increased from their previous offering of 1/8

Sky know it's gonna happen, do you?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, redapple said:

Don’t you League One sides have to worry about Round One yet alone Round Two  before you join Championship and Premiership teams in Round Three. Forgotten about Chesham and Barrow ? 

You may be thinking about the FA Cup chief, the post to which you replied was about the league cup....and we crashed out in the first round last night...

59 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

They are so envious of the Cockney Rhyming Slang for us they just had to do it.

It's a little-known fact that Bristol Rovers are cockney ornithological slang for Ring-tailed Plovers.

Rarely seen and critically endangered.

The birds are unusual too....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

If 6,500 is the answer, what is the question? :gasmask:

2 hours ago, basshead said:

The amont of days they were last above us??

image.thumb.png.b592fc375083b6570ec83e1d3345df0a.png

If 2,720,968 is the answer, what is the question? :gasmask:

Darrell's budget for new players? The cost of Wally's new watch? Rover's away following when there are no cycle races on in a 100 mile radius? ... or maybe just the number of times they have given us reason to laugh at them? ... and now Babestation!! You couldn't make it up