IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

What a belter………… hearsay is a wonderful thing, eh?  I was there at Amici, my motor was parked on the wide pavement by the chicken shop, 4 doors up.  All started up the road slightly when an ugly bunch of NFFC guys hit on 3 teen scarfers innocently heading along the road.  Most of the City lot were hemmed in the car park as OB obviously wanted the home 'fans' to disperse before they let the majority of the away fans out.  Having given the 3 youngsters a hiding, they then lorded it into Amici, maybe 20 plus of them, to the great appreciation of the gathered 'plain clothes' Florist idiots in the doorway and inner bar.  At which point a group of half a dozen or so of the elderly City gents hobbled up and eventually took them on when the NFFC wonders stormed out of the bar (before legging it back in).  Numbers grew and the rest is spread across t'internet.  Kid's party????? WTF?    Again, a case of Gas Pathological Lie-ability.  Wasn't there but knows exactly what happened.  Any excuse to have a self righteous pop……… ?  

This is in no way meant to glorify events of that day, but is a right on the spot eye witness account of what happened, NOT a "This bloke told our milkman's dad, who told his neighbour, who told his son who swore it was true on twitter" .

The sooner that club goes etc etc etc etc etc……….. well you know the rest.

Eyewitnesses number 3, I walked passed the bar before the game with my 12 yo daughter, nffc big men had a go at her for wearing a city shirt. Bloody loved it when after the said game these big men were sent cowering back into the bar by not many city at all. Will always remember the chair with one leg sticking in the bar window and the flower pot on top of the Peugeot.Don't Condone footy violence but they deserved that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Porto Red said:

Oh well that's just great. See, I'm stone cold sober, but I see it too, so clearly I've gone crazy. Thanks pal.

Must be a delay or something with the post count when quoting posts. It catches up after a minute or two. 

Anyone, one more post towards #40000

Do the “off topic” posts count the same as locked out fans?

• Like 1

And so to this evening's take over rumour.

As with my previous two, this is based on a pub conversation, with no 'ITK' status applied.

I am merely reporting what other people have told me.

Tonight. Keynsham.

A joint venture with Bath, involving money from Dyson and whoever Wally can get to chip in. Evidently, Bath want a bigger stadium and the Fewers need one. So this evening it was suggested that they Web up together again.

Might be a load of old pony, might not be.

Who knows!

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

And so to this evening's take over rumour.

As with my previous two, this is based on a pub conversation, with no 'ITK' status applied.

I am merely reporting what other people have told me.

Tonight. Keynsham.

A joint venture with Bath, involving money from Dyson and whoever Wally can get to chip in. Evidently, Bath want a bigger stadium and the Fewers need one. So this evening it was suggested that they Web up together again.

Might be a load of old pony, might not be.

Who knows!

Hasn't Dyson applied for a total redevelopment of the Rec with a capacity of 18K then? Sounds like a case of wishful thinking on the methane snorters part.

http://stadiumforbath.com/

Bath_0-1600x550.jpg

Edited by Ska Junkie

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Hasn't Dyson applied for a total redevelopment of the Rec with a capacity of 18K then? Sounds like a case of wishful thinking on the methane snorters part.

I don't know. As per the previous points of speculation, I have no knowledge of what anyone is doing. Just purely posting what I have heard - again, what I have heard from people who I don't know if they have any inside info or not.

• Thanks 1

Wally.… 

" Oh ****, If only I had a Gas fan for every post on this bloody OTIB thread my family would speak to me again... Boy did I **** up when I bought into this rag tag wreck of a club. 40,000 of 'em shite if only.

I thought and everyone thought too that I was a rich bloke, but bugger it I should have checked the exchange rates before I came over here, these English pounds are something else.. Phew..''   

20 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Bath_0-1600x550.jpg

Wally, stuck in a power vacuum then eh?

Cyclonic Irrigation ??   the shit will hit the fans yet again -better than ever before.   

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Looks like it would hold more than 18k, but then maybe the picture is an enhanced version?

I genuinely don't know Slarti. I believe these are the latest reincarnations (July 2018) which are somewhat more downbeat than the pic I posted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-44951387

Bath stadium plans

Bath stadium plans

Bath stadium plans

Edited by Ska Junkie

Hello, some of this is interesting- or inflammatory potentially? 

Our old friend Henbury Gas stirring the pot again eh??

Hugo the Elder

Hugo the Elder Avatar

Posting Level

15 hours ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by Hugo the Elder on 15 hours ago

Let's all play nicely please.

I'm sure all Avon and Somerset police employees are perfectly fair and even handed in all their dealings with local football teams.

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

31 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 31 minutes ago

Hugo the Elder Avatar
Let's all play nicely please.

I'm sure all Avon and Somerset police employees are perfectly fair and even handed in all their dealings with local football teams.

Or supporters........ :scared: 

or one particular supporter i can think off
"Dyslexia is not a pigeonhole to say you can’t do anything. It is an opportunity and a possibility to learn differently. You have magical brains, they just process differently. Don’t feel like you should be held back by it"
Captain Jayho
First Team

Captain Jayho Avatar

Straight outta burrington...
Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 170 posts
12 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Captain Jayho on 12 minutes ago

scoobydoogas Avatar
staffordshiregas Avatar
City fans on Midland's News to-day claiming their 'Human Rights' were breached when several of their fans were arrested at Birmingham City three years ago..They are suing West Midland's Police which will become very costly if they lose their case.

It must have felt really strange for the poor souls to not be allowed to do exactly what they wanted by the Police. After all, they are accustomed to A&S Police doing **** all to stop them and even going so far as to have a servicing police officer on their forum who often seems to fail to bring their fans to order. Strange that 8 of the 10 were issued with dispersal orders if they were all so innocent. And as for a breach of human rights, that clearly doesn't apply to shitheads cos they are all sub human.

If PC Julie really is 'servicing' them over on OTIB then I think it's probably reasonable to suggest that her judgement is more than a little impaired! Her credibility obviously doesn't come into it because she didn't have any to start with.
Last Edit: 9 minutes ago by Captain Jayho
Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

3 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 3 minutes ago

Captain Jayho Avatar
scoobydoogas Avatar
It must have felt really strange for the poor souls to not be allowed to do exactly what they wanted by the Police. After all, they are accustomed to A&S Police doing **** all to stop them and even going so far as to have a servicingpolice officer on their forum who often seems to fail to bring their fans to order. Strange that 8 of the 10 were issued with dispersal orders if they were all so innocent. And as for a breach of human rights, that clearly doesn't apply to shitheads cos they are all sub human.

If PC Julie really is 'servicing' them over on OTIB then I think it's probably reasonable to suggest that her judgement is more than a little impaired! Her credibility obviously doesn't come into it because she didn't have any to start with.

Not sure if she is still in post as she told me at our last meeting that she was retiring from the Police Force.

The Other PC liaison officer PC Mark Thomas, who is assigned to the Rovers will be joined by another officer.

I wish her well in her retirement, maybe she could reply to my e-mail some time soon 
"Dyslexia is not a pigeonhole to say you can’t do anything. It is an opportunity and a possibility to learn differently. You have magical brains, they just process differently. Don’t feel like you should be held back by it"
Edited by Mr Popodopolous

13 hours ago, cidercity said:

Eyewitnesses number 3, I walked passed the bar before the game with my 12 yo daughter, nffc big men had a go at her for wearing a city shirt. Bloody loved it when after the said game these big men were sent cowering back into the bar by not many city at all. Will always remember the chair with one leg sticking in the bar window and the flower pot on top of the Peugeot.Don't Condone footy violence but they deserved that.

Yep I was there. Saw our scarfers getting quite a bit of grief before the game outside said bar for no reason at all other than they were wearing City gear and they looked like very easy targets. These blokes were big big blokes as well, who should know better as there are unwritten rules around this sort of thing.  Didn’t see the attack that provoked it afterwards but got caught up in it on the way back to the car. Like you say CC, I dont condone it but on this occasion was glad that these idiots got what was coming to them having picked on people who were evidently there purely for the football. There was quite a rivalry between us (**** Calderwood anyone?!) back then as well and that all just added to it. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

image.png

Are you retiring @JulieH ?

I would be more worried that HG is basically calling her out regarding an answer to an email he has sent her. Maybe he now found a liar to back him up - you know the very well know person who he couldn't name or get hold of at their last meeting....

Would advise caution about labelling people liars or worse online, on an open forum at that- Henbury Gas appears to have got himself into quite a mess, but online defamatory laws are increasingly stringent, yet not so well know about.

Do what you want, just putting it out there.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous