IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

When I started watching the video I was amazed at how professional it looked (the video I mean, not the stadium, that still looks like it belongs to a Bosnian Fourth Division team), and I was actually quite impressed. But yeah, it turns out that it's produced on the Argyle side. Should have known that instantly to be fair.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

It was an Argyle supporter PSR. He does every away game. Nicely done to be fair.

He was at the Gate last year and did something similar..

That's amazing, he must have lots of help and access to produce that, some great camera angles as well.  That video is the one that @BS4 on Tour... should have put up as a comparison instead of the fly through. 

• Like 1

Unsure what has been mentioned on their place, but I have been told they have been bought out and announcement will be in a few weeks (assuming some more "feasibility studies" are ok). Not disclosing too much on here, but part of the new lot will be a surprise to say the least - that is if it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere already, and a current shareholder may still be on board as wael.

5 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Unsure what has been mentioned on their place, but I have been told they have been bought out and announcement will be in a few weeks (assuming some more "feasibility studies" are ok). Not disclosing too much on here, but part of the new lot will be a surprise to say the least - that is if it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere already, and a current shareholder may still be on board as wael.

This is the same as everyone has apparently heard I think. It all seems to stem from someone called Gas Incider, who claims to be ITK on their forum all the time. A lot of them are calling him out for bullshit over there.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

That's amazing, he must have lots of help and access to produce that, some great camera angles as well.  That video is the one that @BS4 on Tour... should have put up as a comparison instead of the fly through. 

Didn’t realise it was done by an Argyle fan - fair play, he or she did a great job in highlighting what a horrible little ground the Mem really is...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Properly wealthy or not? Not that they're any threat.

Edited by Ska Junkie

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

This is the same as everyone has apparently heard I think. It all seems to stem from someone called Gas Incider, who claims to be ITK on their forum all the time. A lot of them are calling him out for bullshit over there.

It certainly isn't from him, and it may well not happen - but it is from someone who has very close ties with the club and has told me stuff previously that could not even be repeated. As everything stands I would say what I have been told is 100% correct, it may still fall through though yet (landing lights etc).

I seen a near 50 page thread on there so haven't even looked.to see what has been said.

7 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Properly wealthy or not? Not that they're any threat.

3 parties definitely involved (one being a huge surprise), plus another "firm" involved in future developments, but whether or not they are part of the board/owners and will have shares I don't know.

We shall see in a few weeks and it may still fall through, but I have no reason to disbelieve what I have been told what is going on at the moment. I am also certainly not claiming to be the only one "in the know" as a few will obviously have been told before me as well by close members of their club.

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

3 parties definitely involved (one being a huge surprise), plus another "firm" involved in future developments, but whether or not they are part of the board/owners and will have shares I don't know.

We shall see in a few weeks and it may still fall through, but I have no reason to disbelieve what I have been told what is going on at the moment. I am also certainly not claiming to be the only one "in the know" as a few will obviously have been told before me as well by close members of their club.

Is the "huge surprise" somebody who has been connected to City at some point? 

Just a little contrary note to strike.

I hope things improve for Rovers and they begin to challenge us

The old rivalry was good to watch, good for the success of both clubs, and good for football in the city

Why young supporters under fifty should be so bitter is way beyond my understanding, but then again at my age much is beyond my understanding from Brexit onwards!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Just a little contrary note to strike.

I hope things improve for Rovers and they begin to challenge us

The old rivalry was good to watch, good for the success of both clubs, and good for football in the city

Why young supporters under fifty should be so bitter is way beyond my understanding, but then again at my age much is beyond my understanding from Brexit onwards!

Social Media