42nite

2 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Cried with laughter and pinched this.

Had to share......

WARNING!!

If you receive an email with the subject line;

"Two free tickets for BRISTOL ROVERS next home game"

DONT OPEN IT!!!!!!! 

It contains two free tickets for BRISTOL ROVERS next home game!!!!!

??????

I wouldn’t have opened it due to the numerous ‘apostrophe’ errors anyway! I’ve seen this one doing the rounds over the last week but it was for Scotland not da gas....

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It cost an extra twenty quid at the signwriters if they went over four words and their budget just wouldn`t stretch to that.

The cheap bastards probably half inched it from the last ground up north they played at...

• Haha 1

Moron Rees and the gAss really do deserve each other. MR and Wally are both so utterly deluded that they were probably discussing where to put the MemStad Underground station. Meanwhile, in BS3 with actual plans and money, we just quietly go about our business. The gap just gets bigger and bigger. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Red7 said:

I was brought up to believe that wherever R*vers were squatting at the time was full of s**t, c**** and w*****s.

I see no reason to change that view.

Sounds like a dodgy early home life then.... despite that you thrived and went on to join the Red Arrows as a pilot I see.. 

Who'd have thunk it?  :ermm:

BAE_Hawk_T1_(Red_Arrows)_in_Russia.jpg

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

That would be the well known media-whore Charlotte Leslie, caught fiddling her expenses amongst many other things ... her and the sags were well matched

Charlotte-Leslie-47.jpg

charlotte_leslie_nick_higgs_(300_x_259).

"The MP for Bristol North West is facing an official investigation for breaking rules over disclosing donations.

Charlotte Leslie has apologised to the House of Commons for failing to register donations of £28,000 made to her local Conservative association."

"The error in not declaring "comprised eight donations" dating from the year before her election in 2010 to August last year."

Charlotte_Leslie_v_3293063b.jpg

Edited by Unan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Unan said:

"The MP for Bristol North West is facing an official investigation for breaking rules over disclosing donations.

Charlotte Leslie has apologised to the House of Commons for failing to register donations of £28,000 made to her local Conservative association."

"The error in not declaring "comprised eight donations" dating from the year before her election in 2010 to August last year."

Charlotte_Leslie_v_3293063b.jpg

There's proof.....you just cannot polish a turd 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Politician attends local event,

in other news water is wet and grass is green

why anyone care what that idiot or that corrupt mp does is beyond me 

Because he was 'gutted' about the gas losing in injury time when the vast majority of Bristolians were laughing and celebrating.

What could be more out touch with the local populace than that? :dunno:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Thanks for pointing that out. Unfortunately they'll struggle to fathom out where to insert the word "the"

When they amend it, the sign will probably say "Please keep the off pitch"

Then you'd have to add **** .

Please keep the **** off the pitch .

and an additional ' the ' 

I'll have a consonant please .

20 hours ago, Highburnred said:

please keep off pitch, do they know that “the” should be in that sentence 

Typical Sag level of thickness, I would've thought they'd be encouraging people onto the pitch! "Bring yer boots, cos you can't be any worse than what we've already got"...

23 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm pretty sure I've heard previously he's a methane snorter. Luckily, I live in South Glos so don't have to put up with the muppet and his hair brained schemes.

Gas b**t*rd!!

Gotta say- for sake of balance, I;m no fan of Rees but there is this so-called Metro Mayor- elected in no small part by South Gloucs as he did well there.

What's he done for the region in his first year? Not much, by the looks of it- Tim Bowles.

Still, I think Rees wins the most useless Mayor prize to date- shame the cost is for 2 when 1 useless regional/senior mayor would suffice. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Highburnred said:

Or it’s a message for the fans to sing out of tune

Surely it’s a personal message to Tom Nicholls..?! 

18 hours ago, BobbyC said:

That was a good crack that day..:laugh:.

I had to plead not guilty (previous) so caught the train back up for the hearing at 10.30 and arrived at 3pm..They had to drag the judge back but fair play he found me not guilty....fool.

On the way back i lost my ticket and somehow ended up in paddington station at midnight,I waited until 3pm and jumped on the paper train to temple meads and then got nicked again for no ticket.

My younger brother was on that coach so i told him to pretend he was deaf and they fell for it and let him go..mugs

I miss those days!

I tried staying out of things as I was bound over at the time, got nicked anyway and fined £50 with £5 costs, the highest there at the time, all because I refused to trust the justice system with a coppers word against mine. To be honest, the second coach trip back to court was worse than the football trip.

33 minutes ago, Rich said:

I tried staying out of things as I was bound over at the time, got nicked anyway and fined £50 with £5 costs, the highest there at the time, all because I refused to trust the justice system with a coppers word against mine. To be honest, the second coach trip back to court was worse than the football trip.

I would of locked you up and thrown away the key.

3 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

What are you predictions for this weekend?

A) 90+1

B) 90+2

C) 90+3 

D) 90+4

E) Doesn't matter as they have already been humiliated within the 90

All of the above hopefully happen, and to add to their disgrace, all the tents collapse amidst the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

• Like 1