IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Surely if it was from a Northern ground it would read `please keep off t`pitch`

They must of nicked it off someone else as it’s spelt correctly, probably Swindle as ‘the’ is missing from the sentence, they are just as thick as the fewers.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2018 at 20:56, BS4 on Tour... said:

Was he being wined and dined by that Malaysian company behind the ‘Arena at Filton’ again? Has allegedly been flown out there in luxury and put up in five star establishments to ‘discuss’ the ‘Arena at Filton.’ Actually, can’t believe I thought a company with that much dosh would invite him to look at ‘championship-ready sprinklers’ - as you were....

Marvin Rees flies the world on “expenses”, as the Mayor of Bristol. Totally corrupt!

Just ask for a “Freedom Of Information” request on him to Bristol City Council. You will be amazed where he has been on “holiday”. Caribbean on several occasions, the sleeze ball.

Edited by GasDestroyer

17 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Marvin Rees flies the world on “expenses”, as the Mayor of Bristol. Totally corrupt!

Just ask for a “Freedom Of Information” request on him to Bristol City Council. You will be amazed where he has been on “holiday”. Caribbean on several occasions, the sleeze ball.

It’s all legit honest!! He’s just as bad as the previous W⚓️ Mayor we had. Waste of time and money this Mayor bollox.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, kelbcfc said:

I would of locked you up and thrown away the key.

It's have, not of, you firkin dimwit. You would "have" locked me up and thrown away the key.

To be honest, if I had to put up with the likes of you and your uneducated comments, I'd have willingly been incarcerated. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rich said:

It's have, not of, you firkin dimwit. You would "have" locked me up and thrown away the key.

To be honest, if I had to put up with the likes of you and your uneducated comments, I'd have willingly been incarcerated. 

Couldn’t agree more. Worrying the number of ill educated semi evolved cretins we have on this site. He probably thinks ‘firkin dimwit’ is a compliment!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought Firkin Dimwit played for Anderlecht.

Talking of 'Dimwit's,one of the few across on 'gaschat has started a thread with the 'serving suggestion of trialling Usain Bolt(recently trialled at Melbourne)on the basis of pace & marketing...........its as well they don't realise Usain has family connections in Bristol!!....

Good luck with that.

Edited by Robert the bruce
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s as though they forget just what an embarrassment the Mem is. 

Do you remember our manager a few years ago claiming that we had a couple of potential signings (pre rebuild) who took a look around and chose to go elsewhere because Ashton Gate wasn’t up to scratch...? 

Can you imagine the reaction when players who might be viewing the Mem for the first time must have....?! 

“Here is the new “Stand” next week we might move it over to that space there, next to Santa’s grotto. 

I hope you’ve noticed how clean the curtains are..? Now, let me show you the canopy over the directors entrance, then we’ll put our championship ready sprinklers on to show you, then we can go inside to sort out the contract formalities while we knock one out to babestation” 

Bit far fetched isn't this? Didn't think they had an "inside"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Do you remember our manager a few years ago claiming that we had a couple of potential signings (pre rebuild) who took a look around and chose to go elsewhere because Ashton Gate wasn’t up to scratch...? 

Can you imagine the reaction when players who might be viewing the Mem for the first time must have....?! 

“Here is the new “Stand” next week we might move it over to that space there, next to Santa’s grotto. 

I hope you’ve noticed how clean the curtains are..? Now, let me show you the canopy over the directors entrance, then we’ll put our championship ready sprinklers on to show you, then we can go inside to sort out the contract formalities while we knock one out to babestation” 

I assume that they will be watertight contracts?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Bit far fetched isn't this? Didn't think they had an "inside"

If the screened Babestation on their innovative outdoor cinema, they could create Bristol’s premier dogging site. 

Calm down Darrell, it’s not what it sounds like...! ? ✊??

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

knock one out to babestation and share a pack of manky crisps

• Like 1

In the Bristol Post today Darrell Clarke is quoted as saying his number one message to the playing squad is “Be a lot better”. Wow, he’s obviously done some in depth analysis of the recent performances to be able to come up with that conclusion. There can’t be many managers who would realise that after 4 league defeats and no goals scored the players have got to be a lot better. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

In the Bristol Post today Darrell Clarke is quoted as saying his number one message to the playing squad is “Be a lot better”. Wow, he’s obviously done some in depth analysis of the recent performances to be able to come up with that conclusion. There can’t be many managers who would realise that after 4 league defeats and no goals scored the players have got to be a lot better. 

Ground breaking stuff. Pep will have to watch his back.