IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 21/10/2018 at 12:19, JulieH said:

I was working this game yesterday and present at all of this disorder. It was probably one of the most violent football disorders I have been involved for a number of years.

i am very very happy that the dogs were present, without them there would have no doubt been considerably more disorder and injuries to police officers. I will be sending them a box of bonios with thanks!!!

i am continuing reviewing footage and will identify any offenders who have been caught committing offences.

we have released a statement and are keen to point out this is a very small minority of so called fans, I am hopeful for further arrests from both sides once footage has been reviewed. 

Sounds like a challenge to our lads. ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Gaschat moaning that Barnet fans sound like us. Maybe they need to figure out that everyone laughs at them and the huge travelling numbers:

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13829

Those Barnet fans have a good sense of humour, even they take the piss out of that mob, " better play it at Wembley " and "their crowd is worth a 2 goal start to them" fair play Barnet hope you destroy them !!!!!

19 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Gaschat moaning that Barnet fans sound like us. Maybe they need to figure out that everyone laughs at them and the huge travelling numbers:

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13829

Exactly this. Not as universally loved as the deluded ******** think they are. Never known a fanbase who are so up themselves, no one apart from themselves from inside their tiny little bubble give 2 shits what they think or do, if everyone knew the tinpot shittiness that they continue to produce every week like we do they’d be a national laughing stock.

• Like 2

Evil Post are reporting that if the Sags fail to score at Wimbledon, it will be their worst goalscoring run in the English Football league for 96 years.  Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but haven't they only been in the Football league for 3 years?

Bristol Rovers on the verge of equalling terrible 96-year record

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-risk-equalling-terrible-2135445#ICID=Android_BristolPostApp_AppShare

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Evil Post are reporting that if the Sags fail to score at Wimbledon, it will be their worst goalscoring run in the English Football league for 96 years.  Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but haven't they only been in the Football league for 3 years?

Bristol Rovers on the verge of equalling terrible 96-year record

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-risk-equalling-terrible-2135445#ICID=Android_BristolPostApp_AppShare

Someone on the replies saying that they have talented forwards? I do wonder if that includes their striker with that outstanding scoring record, you know the snakes replacement who actually cost more ?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Noticed one of the fewers, saying that Barnet are still bitter? Now correct me if I’m wrong but would that be the same Barnet that finished above them in a NON LEAGUE table? ?

also wasnt it the barnet team coach that had its windows put through at the mem ?   not reported in the post either,  remember reading on their forum a while back 

3 minutes ago, kivsy said:

also wasnt it the barnet team coach that had its windows put through at the mem ?   not reported in the post either,  remember reading on their forum a while back 

You sure you read it on there? They usually go extremely quiet when they are involved in abit of crowd trouble, there’s an eerie silence over on Sagchat about the weekends events around the dump. Strange that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B1ackbird said:

We had Barnet a while back didn't we? Steve Bull's cousin played I think.. 

We got humped by Barnet the last two times we played them....both in 2005 - they gubbed us 3-2 in the LDV Vans Trophy and 2-4 in the League Cup at Ashton Gate - and the crowd that night at our stadium was less than 4k - not much to crow about there! Oh, and Gary Bull didn’t play in either game, he left Barnet 12 years before those fixtures to join Forest....

On Holloway

paulpirate
Rickie Lambert

paulpirate Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 1955 posts
10 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by paulpirate on 10 minutes ago

gas1970 Avatar
chilly1883 Avatar
If I’m not mistaken, he won the title with us, in the best team I’ve ever seen here. Also played in what is now the championship, in a half decent side. Why the lack of love?? Legend ?

Absolutely. One of very few who thoroughly deserves the title 'legend'.

we would be top 6 if he was in charge

18 minutes ago, Unan said:

On Holloway

paulpirate
Rickie Lambert

paulpirate Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 1955 posts
10 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by paulpirate on 10 minutes ago

gas1970 Avatar
chilly1883 Avatar
If I’m not mistaken, he won the title with us, in the best team I’ve ever seen here. Also played in what is now the championship, in a half decent side. Why the lack of love?? Legend ?

Absolutely. One of very few who thoroughly deserves the title 'legend'.

we would be top 6 if he was in charge

Ah, but top six of what?