IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

IIRC Iain Baird gave the Dolman the finger once.....and never played for City again. Wonder if Stefan Payne will receive the same treatment over at Gas Central

Nah, they can`t afford to not play him so they`ll just wheel him out, get him to say sorry and by the way he ******* hates teds and all will be well again.

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

Martin Kul did the wnaker sign at City fans while playing for Portsmouth. Not the same, I know. But thought I'd throw it in there. 

Plenty of opposition players have done it to us, and fair play to them....Julian Dicks used to get loads from the fabulous old Enclosure in front the Williams Stand....he loved taking throw ins right in front of us, and he usually went through the whole repertoire of hand gestures before chucking the ball long towards Frank McAvennie’s blond locks....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Plenty of opposition players have done it to us, and fair play to them....Julian Dicks used to get loads from the fabulous old Enclosure in front the Williams Stand....he loved taking throw ins right in front of us, and he usually went through the whole repertoire of hand gestures before chucking the ball long towards Frank McAvennie’s blond locks....

I`ve never had an issue with opposition players giving it back after getting grief from us. In fact, it really pisses me off when some fan who`s been dishing it out all game goes running to a steward when the player has a go back. Just grow up FFS.

• Like 10