IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I see quite a few of them still mention this thread a lot and how ‘obsessed’ we are with them, now we all know how so many of them read it too and have contributed to the ever increasing views too, but gaslogic applies here too Saggies as we are not obsessed in the slightest as you all seem to think and if you bothered to actually read through it you’d see that about 90% of it is pure pisstaking out of your mammoth **** ups all the way up to board level, NLBR, and the general shittiness that your club has been for aslong as I can care to remember, now you all carry on jerking yourselves off over this ‘Bristol Derby’ blog as you can tell a country mile off it’s written by a fewer, riddled with delusion as per.

Shitty little club, always will be.

5 hours ago, Super said:

So the ‘bestest, most loyal fans in the world’ - the family club which everyone loves - have now been involved in violence and fighting with Oxford and Swindon fans in the space of just one week?! That can’t be possible....they are renowned as being fantastic fans who are superior to us, it’s true because they said so....

39 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So the ‘bestest, most loyal fans in the world’ - the family club which everyone loves - have now been involved in violence and fighting with Oxford and Swindon fans in the space of just one week?! That can’t be possible....they are renowned as being fantastic fans who are superior to us, it’s true because they said so....

And they weren`t even playing one of them.

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13198/82ers-ragbag-rovers?page=2

The last few replies on here are priceless, Sags in a nutshell, THAT is why this thread exists, more passionate, more loyal supporters, who happen to boycott home fixtures ?

Socrates is on a par with Henbury Gas. Full of shit.

At our worst ever we had over double the support they had at their worst yet ever yet..

Bristol Rovers is a football club that can’t be killed.
History has proven it.
Bristol city were a club that died at the first sign of trouble.

the gift that that keeps on giving ???
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread would quickly drop off the first page if they didn't consistently do something hilarious.

And the proof of this is, admittedly, if we lose and they win nobody will post on the thread. Fortunately that’s very few and far between.

30 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

The last few replies on here are priceless, Sags in a nutshell, THAT is why this thread exists, more passionate, more loyal supporters, who happen to boycott home fixtures ?

I needed a good laugh tonight and you provided it with this link...cheers! My word, it’s so hilarious that they think the ‘only inaccuracy’ in that article is that da gas have been a club that yo-yos between div 3 and div 4 - yet they overlook the utter bullshite all over that article about attendances....bigging up and exaggerating theirs and underestimating ours...priceless - but only to be expected from the little, scruffy, ‘pathological liars’ up the road...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

? Absolute morons.

So loyal yet at the first sign of trouble their already pitiful home support quickly drops below 7000....in League 1!

So loyal yet they haven’t averaged over 10k  in 40 years.

Yet if they were to get the UWE all of a sudden their plastic fan base will apparently show an interest?

If the Gas were so special more Bristolians would support them instead of us.

If City fans feel we haven’t come out so well from that article it’s because IT WAS WRITTEN BY A GASHEAD ?

What was our average attendance during our lowest point? 4700

Their last attendances at their spiritual home? 3000

As for supposedly being more passionate...that clearly couldn’t be further from the truth and their owners know it. 

They really have got nothing...

Still, carry on Sagheads, your delusion gives us more to laugh at. ?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Unan said:

Bristol city were a club that died at the first sign of trouble

It's bullshit like that that makes Rovers the only club that I hope goes bust one day.  I'd have sympathy for the fans of any other club, but the 15ers absolutely revel in the misfortune of a club that went bankrupt.  They'll get no sympathy from me if they ever vanish.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

It's bullshit like that that makes Rovers the only club that I hope goes bust one day.  I'd have sympathy for the fans of any other club, but the 15ers absolutely revel in the misfortune of a club that went bankrupt.  They'll get no sympathy from me if they ever vanish.

The sooner this happens...... the better!!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

"As a suffering Gashead this season it's nice to cheer and read this news,(never mind Steve)"

This is a quote from a saghead on the EP comments section relating to the £20 million loss........just about sums up the mentality of these morons. The only pleasure they get is cheering in the misfortune of others completely ignoring two facts........

1) the fact that since posting that loss we have the sell of players over the summer, increased season ticket revenue and increased stadium income to cover this as well as the financial backing of SL.

2) the fact they will be posting a hefty loss without any increased income from the sell of players, season tickets or stadium revenue (other than probably a few hundred quid from the new "bar" facilities, oh....and the outdoor cinema event that went terribly well), have a £10million charge on their only asset and the clear lack of financial backing from wally's family

He who laughs last.......

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

"As a suffering Gashead this season it's nice to cheer and read this news,(never mind Steve)"

This is a quote from a saghead on the EP comments section relating to the £20 million loss........just about sums up the mentality of these morons. The only pleasure they get is cheering in the misfortune of others completely ignoring two facts........

Yep exactly. The 'never mind Steve' is great. I bet he's sat at home absolutely gutted with his £1bn+ worth!

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The only real support at the Mem is the poles holding up the front of the stand and the guy ropes stopping the roof blowing away.

Who is the guy called Ropes? Stopping the roof blowing away seems to be a dangerous job so I hope he’s well paid 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

What was our average attendance during our lowest point? 4700

Their last attendances at their spiritual home? 3000

Had no idea their crowds were this low. If they looked at facts and statistics they would realise how stupid they look and stop chatting absolute plop. Very strange insecure bunch.

Maybe one of the more seasoned supporters can write a more neutral article. Should not be too hard

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 2

From Bloomberg Financial - their overview of Bristol Rovers...

Company Overview

Bristol Rovers Football Club Ltd., doing business as Bristol Rovers FC, operates a football club. It also sells leisurewear, menswear, womenswear, hats and gloves, and scarves; replica kits; personalizes gifts; and accessories, including stationary and novelty items, bags, badges, keyrings, footballs, and jewelry to fans and followers online. Bristol Rovers Football Club Ltd. was formerly known as Bristol Eastville Rovers Football Club. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Bristol, United Kingdom. As of February 19, 2016, Bristol Rovers Football Club Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Dwane Sports Limited.