IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Question for City fans in London..

Anyone know the address of Rovers super-swank office costing £250,000 per year?

Wouldn't it be great if a City fan popped in with their phone and had a look around.

I'm expecting one room, with Irene the secretary doing her nails.

Whilst answering the phone for 86 different shell companies.

I reckon footage of the office, and finding it empty would get some gasheads to literally explode.

Anyone Game??

9 minutes ago, SX227 said:

Question for City fans in London..

Anyone know the address of Rovers super-swank office costing £250,000 per year?

Wouldn't it be great if a City fan popped in with their phone and had a look around.

I'm expecting one room, with Irene the secretary doing her nails.

Whilst answering the phone for 86 different shell companies.

I reckon footage of the office, and finding it empty would get some gasheads to literally explode.

Anyone Game??

Irene will be out doing tricks. Best going to the nearest street corner. 

"Your club matey went out of business in 1982, we didn't go out business in 2015.Incidentally we went out of the league in 2014 so calling us the 15ers is completely laughable on 2 counts".

No, you are the 15ers because 2015 is the year you became a league club, thick sag wanchor. :facepalm:

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

On 30/10/2018 at 09:09, JBFC II said:

They are finally catching up with us! 

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13196/mem

A Take That tribute act performing at the Mem! 

And yes he did just try to claim seeing a tribute act was better than seeing the real thing.... 

I won't have that , the Real Thing were a good band .

" You to me are everything , the sweetest song that I could sing oh baby " . 

? 

Just wondering if The Real Thing have a tribute band ? 

Would they be Not The Real Thing ? 

Edited by Major Isewater

19 hours ago, RedRaw said:

"As a suffering Gashead this season it's nice to cheer and read this news,(never mind Steve)"

This is a quote from a saghead on the EP comments section relating to the £20 million loss........just about sums up the mentality of these morons. The only pleasure they get is cheering in the misfortune of others completely ignoring two facts........

1) the fact that since posting that loss we have the sell of players over the summer, increased season ticket revenue and increased stadium income to cover this as well as the financial backing of SL.

2) the fact they will be posting a hefty loss without any increased income from the sell of players, season tickets or stadium revenue (other than probably a few hundred quid from the new "bar" facilities, oh....and the outdoor cinema event that went terribly well), have a £10million charge on their only asset and the clear lack of financial backing from wally's family

He who laughs last.......

probably didn't understand the joke .

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I won't have that , the Real Thing were a good band .

" You to me are everything , the sweetest song that I could sing oh baby " . 

? 

Just wondering if The Real Thing have a tribute band ? 

Would they be Not The Real Thing ? 

The psychedelic version: The Surreal Thing

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, RedRaw said:

"As a suffering Gashead this season it's nice to cheer and read this news,(never mind Steve)"

Commas may be placed after the closing parenthesis but not before either the opening or the closing parenthesis. If the sentence would not require any commas if the parentheses were removed, the sentence should not have any commas when the parentheses are present.

Have I got way too much time on my hands………..???????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David Brent said:

If Rovers went bankrupt, after 3 years in the football league, would they recover like we did? I don’t think so. 

Didn’t “The Eight” tearing up their contracts mean that we did NOT go bust..? 

I know we started a new company, but surely we didn’t go bust, or we’d have lost our league status & ground etc. 

We reformed, under a new company, like we have again since (under SL’s umbrella companies) and like Rovers have done, under Dwayne sports..?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Didn’t “The Eight” tearing up their contracts mean that we did NOT go bust..? 

I know we started a new company, but surely we didn’t go bust, or we’d have lost our league status & ground etc. 

We reformed, under a new company, like we have again since (under SL’s umbrella companies) and like Rovers have done, under Dwayne sports..?

Anyone else see this guy when hearing of Dwayne Sports ?

He has his Rovers thermos for the cold weather.

IMG_0452.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....and don’t forget, when Pompey were in dire financial trouble the gas were all over it, circling like vultures trying to pinch their players on the cheap....they have the morals of an alley cat....and I know I sound like a broken record with this, but when we were at rock bottom in 1982, they whined like babies when the Council offered us financial support, so the offer was withdrawn because Rovers demanded some money too....and then they tried to nick Ashton Gate for naff all just because we were vulnerable....but we fought back...

...we pinched their ex manager who quickly propelled himself into legendary status in BS3, and he has remained a legend ever since, as he picked us up, kicked us up the ass and ensured we zoomed past the roverzzz, pausing only to flick a finger at the grubby, squatting vultures who tried and failed to make us disappear without trace....and we laughed as we left them flailing in our shadow....

....and now there are 18 year olds in Bristol who have never seen the gas above us in the league....and we laugh on and on.....then they wet themselves with excitement because they were taken over by a ‘billionaire’ and became the ‘sixth richest club in England’ overnight - posting cringey, gloating videos all over social media etc etc...then they found out their new owner wasn’t very rich at all whilst we spend £45m refurbishing our superb stadium.....including building ONE stand that could accomodate their entire home crowd with thousands of seats to spare...

....so they order some new tents and clean a few carpets in attempt to keep up...and we laughed....then we stuffed four premier league clubs in a great cup run and gave Man City two bloody hard games....so the gas crawled all over the media insisting that they were better than us because they take ‘massive numbers away’ - it was of course another lie....and we laughed, and the football world, which ‘loves them and hates da shit’ laughed along with us....

...then they made up lies about our fans attacking a disabled City fan....and they are proved to be lying about it....but on this occasion we didn’t laugh, we rightly condemned them.....then they try to mask their jealousy at us selling four players for the best part of £25m by ridiculing it as ‘The Great Ashton Gate Exodus’ .......and we laughed at them again as they sold their best three players for less than £1m in total.......

...then they announce themselves as the ‘superior fans in Bristol’ just before being involved in violent disorders twice in a week with fans of Oxford and Swindon....and we laughed again....they try so hard to stay relevant on our radar, but we just keep laughing at them and we probably won’t ever stop....simply because they give us loads and loads of stuff to laugh at...

Classic post !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Facts, figures & the resulting future of both times shows that this is completely false but they do like to re-write history..

We call them the 82ers because they turned their backs on their club in their darkest times.
They call us the 15 ers because we stood strong and supported our club during our darkest time.
Makes sense :laugh:.

Just had a quick peek at their "forum".

Amazing, so many deluded idiots in one place. 

Apparently, according to that **** in Henbury, their owners could pay off the clubs debts tomorrow if they wanted 

Yeah, right. Where's Wally ? Gone a bit quiet aint he ? Wonder why ? They should be demanding answers from their owners to some basic questions such as;

Why is the football club paying for an office in London costing 250k per annum ? Are you planning to sell the Mem Land and the football club, or just the Mem land ?

The thick dullards have no idea just how precarious a position they are in.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Looks like we are in trouble. The truth has spoken on asschat and Lansdown is more interested in the rugby . And bad times for us ahead. Won’t that *** ever learn

Boring idiots, they come out with the same shit every year.

First it was “Lansdown is going to pull the plug any day now”

Now it’s “he cares more about the Rugby and he’ll stop putting money into the Football Club”

Every single year.

Every year he proves them wrong.

If they had any brains they’d stop predicting financial ruin for us (without any evidence) and concentrate on their own future.  Those Arab owners of theirs couldn’t seem less interested if they tried...that embarrassing new tent proves that.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

6 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Looks like we are in trouble. The truth has spoken on asschat and Lansdown is more interested in the rugby . And bad times for us ahead. Won’t that *** ever learn

Bloody hell Henbury liar must have more contacts than Specsavers, he's the oracle of all things Bristol City.

Do you think he does Mr Lansdowns IT as well, he must do to be so informed.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

All of a sudden they are all business experts over there, according to them we are going to be bankrupt in 4 years as SL has no business sense. 

Think I'm losing brain cells reading it... 

god forbid dished out (including locked out) that amounts 15 per fan. you are very generous.