IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, RED4LIFE said:

Yep, Wally bought him an Amazon Echo in the January sales.

Alexa, why can't Nicholls hit a cow's arse with a banjo? Alexa, why have I got a tramp playing in midfield? Etc, etc.

Haha love it.

If anyone has got one of these can you please ask the questions above and also 'why are Bristol Rovers so ******* shite' and does 'Darrell Clarke tug off dogs' and get back with the answers.

2 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Yep, Wally bought him an Amazon Echo in the January sales.

Alexa, why can't Nicholls hit a cow's arse with a banjo? Alexa, why have I got a tramp playing in midfield? Etc, etc.

Alexa: i'm sorry, i don't recognise the team you are describing. Only Bristol City play in Bristol. There is only one team in Bristol.

Wally; this gadget must be broken, now where's that market trader receipt i forged?

5 hours ago, walshys shuffle said:

Is the new boss getting a assistant? Or is it 2 jobs for 1 wage as is the usual state of affairs.TCO(the cheap option).

Is`nt that why Yates left?

They've effectively saved two wages in DC and MS, less any compensation they might have paid DC. So, this is a money saving exercise, that'll go hand in hand to stave off administration this season, with the hope that they'll sell a few early bird STs to allow continuation of trading. They are muddling along with no long term plan, other than the one to win this months lottery.

22 hours ago, TwoSheds said:

Heard on the news tonight spurs biggest away win 7-0 away at tranmere in fa cup. Biggest home win against the sags 9.0 in the 77/78 season just had to watch its on YouTube 

They beat Crewe 13-2 at home in the cup, so I guess the absolutely fantastic 9-0 stuffing of the sags was their record league win at home...always worth a watch! 

Football fans are football fans... and at the end of the day and as corny as it sounds, we are a bit of a family and do share loads in common (think of the people you know who aren't interested in football in the slightest, I know I find them hard work)

Hey, imagine you were never interested in football , fancy a life like that anyone? **** me, no way thank you

104 blimey !  RIP Kitty

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Fairplay to this Gashead, an amazing innings - RIP. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46768687

Yes, I would agree still attending games at that marvellous age. Although it’s disappointing to see on the tribute thread on their forum it has snipes at City, which I consider to be in poor taste considering the circumstances.

15 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Yes, I would agree still attending games at that marvellous age. Although it’s disappointing to see on the tribute thread on their forum it has snipes at City, which I consider to be in poor taste considering the circumstances.

Can't help themselves can they!

14 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

They can`t help themselves, their bitterness is all - consuming.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well I would like to wish Mr Cockman the same amount of success as I have wish all other Gas Managers.

None whosoever. 

Really? I usually like the ones that offer them just a little bit of hope, only to see it taken away from them as they hurtle down the cliff face. :)

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

We almost signed Graham Coughlin in the Tinnion era, but he.snubbed us at the last minute to join Sheffield Wednesday.

Yeah, I talked to Tins about it, everything sorted out, just the fitness test and his Mrs went into Labour, got a call from Sturrock and chose Wednesday instead. 

• Like 1