IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

28 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Only themselves of course, packed in like sardines at their last home game apparently.... only 8862 of them bothered going :facepalm:

In fairness, Ashton Gate looks packed with 24,000 people in it, and that’s with individually allocated spaces, called “seats”. 

10 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

The mass travelling ranks of Gas 'eds totalled 98 tonight apparently ???????

Would’ve had more respect for them if the number was zero.

Bet there’s plenty of Gasheads this morning trying to figure out a way they can brag on Facebook about having a ‘massive’ following at Wembley without either looking like hypocrites or turkeys voting for Christmas.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 1

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Bet there’s plenty of Gasheads this morning trying to figure out a way they can brag on Facebook about having a ‘massive’ following at Wembley without either looking like hypocrites or turkeys voting for Christmas.

Looking at what is left in that comp, I guess the organisers will want a Sunderland Vs Gash final for biggest crowd

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Looking at what is left in that comp, I guess the organisers will want a Sunderland Vs Gash final for biggest crowd

Do we still hold the record for the most fans from one club at these things? If so, I would imagine only the gas getting to the final will stop Sunderland from taking that record from us.

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Think you’ll find Pompey with their much larger fan base and supporters who actually attend matches would be more appealing to the Organisers. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Do we still hold the record for the most fans from one club at these things? If so, I would imagine only the gas getting to the final will stop Sunderland from taking that record from us.

I don’t think we ever held that record? We took 42k in 2015 but prior to that I believe Southampton had taken something like 50k. 

You may be thinking of the final against Stoke in 2000 where I think the attendance was higher than the FA Cup final that season (although I could be wrong). 

We have won it more times than any other club which isn’t bad when you consider that we’ve been unable to compete in the competition for 11 seasons since 2000 and 5 seasons in the 90s.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

You might be thinking of the playoff final attendance, 2008 Vs Hull was the largest until fairly recently.

• Like 1

Couple of good results. Out they come crawling with their apparent banter. 

Gashead . Where were all the shitheads Saturday just over 12k ha ha 

Me . Thats more than you can get in your ground 

Gashead don’t worry about us 

Me . Talking of grounds how’s the new stadium. 

Gashead walks away calls me a shithead haven’t seen or heard him since. 

Game Set and Match 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The lure of a "pseudo derby" was obviously too much for some in the North East they had  16,654 last night including 2800 from Newcastle.