IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

54 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Coughlans interview was well out of order, blaming all and sundry for appointing such an inexperienced referree. Fair enough it's the blokes first season on League One games but everyone starts from somewhere and does Coughlan really think the Gas deserve Collina running their games?

By that logic no manager should ever pick an inexperienced player either. He doesn't come across as awfully bright does he?

Dear mgl (moaning gas loony with no capitals as per your email),

Hopefully this gets to you, as your address seems mostly to be stars. We have no idea what you are 'referring' to. Our apologies, but if you are inexperienced in writing in English, then please don't try to gain the experience by writing to us. And, and, and....

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write to us. Unfortunately your claim for compensation has been rejected. This is due to a number of facts. Firstly, you play in La Liga, so we are not the correct authority. Secondly, you support the 6th richest club in the world, and they have a lot more money than us.

Lots of love,

EFL

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Before we ride in on the highest horse imaginable re the Shrewsbury injury incident, consider this -

Gash played Shrewsbury, who narrowly lost to Wolves, who play us next - ergo, it’s obviously all Bristol City’s fault...

And if we lose to Wolves by more than one then it proves Rovers are better than us.

After all, Wolves beat Shrewsbury by one and Rovers drew with Shrewsbury.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Those that get locked out of the Memorial Ground (“The Lucky Ones”) and loiter around its car park appear to be a really nasty bunch. Teds obviously. 

Bloody Teds. The lengths we’ll go to in order to give them a bad name. 

34 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Well, what a surprise. Not to me though, obviously!

Why would they think that any of our supporters would turn up to one of their games when their own supporters can’t be arsed?

39 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

My god they've nailed it! There are groups of City fans who dedicate their Saturday afternoons to hanging around in Horfield on the off chance that they may be able to lob a few missiles at some injured Shrewsbury Town player.  It's all so obvious now they've explained it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Excuse me, but I found this down on page two again. I know you don't think we are important to you anymore (we are btw) and it might be dawning on a few of you that LJ isn't quite the idiot many of you took him for, but can't you lock this on page one or something? I don't want to have to go scrolling through pages and pages of shite to post on here after it all goes tits up for you when Lansdown goes bankrupt and our incredibly wealthy owners finally start splashing the cash.

Obsessed  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Excuse me, but I found this down on page two again. I know you don't think we are important to you anymore (we aren't btw) and it might be dawning on a few of you that LJ isn't quite the idiot many of you took him for, but can't you lock this on page one or something? I don't want to have to go scrolling through pages and pages of shite to post on here after it all goes tits up for you when Lansdown goes bankrupt and our incredibly wealthy owners finally start splashing the cash and hell freezes over.

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Subs Bench made me laugh this morning,Danny Coles being asked what his favourite moment at Rovers was and he replied «  Scoring in the FA cup quarter final «  

They lost 5-2 to West Brom.

It would be sad if it wasn’t so damn funny.

That's Ade Akinbiyi levels of self promotion isn't it? 

43 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

not even a peep about the car leaving and being pelted on their forum,

only mention says it couldn't be any of them because it happened during the game (player went off on 78 minutes, must have taken a few minutes to get him into the car) so that excuse won't wash.

Even the suggestion that it could have been City fans hanging about looking for trouble !!!

Funniest thing at the weekend Graham Coughlan bemoaning the fact that they don't have a game until next Tusday because of the FA cup which isn't their fault.   Well whose fault is it that they aren't still in the cup! Just getting their excuses in early for the Portsmouth game

Edited by Redandwhitescarf
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1