IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:
Gregory Stevens

Gregory Stevens Avatar

Academy rumour Feb 3, 2019 at 1:26pm via mobile kingswood Polak, TaiwanGas, and 2 more like this
Post Options

Post by Gregory Stevens on Feb 3, 2019 at 1:26pm

Come on lad, all the prem teams have one don’t you know ?

I'll bet Lansdown doesn't have one that he charges to 1982.

OK, they aren't a PL team, yet, but Lansdown will carry on chucking money at it until they are. Makes me feel quite unwell, but that's the reality of it.

After years of them smashing up our ground, burning it down, chasing our players off the pitch. 

Biggest bunch of assholes on the planet and they s*** a golden egg.

If it was a usual rivalry, fair enough, but they have been a really vile bunch over the years.

Still, nobody will recognise this. Some media people don’t realise they are not Bristol Rovers and give them the “rags to riches” tag, despite the fact they’ve had a revolving door of money men for decades and their current asshole in chief is one of the richest men in the UK, who has bought them to where they are, and a lot of clubs have gone places on a fraction of what he’s invested

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/8045/academy-rumour?page=2#ixzz5fprn9vxL

No lager or cider on sale at the Mem clearly. Just very, very bitter bitter. And wine made with the sourest of grapes.

Hilarious!

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:
Gregory Stevens

Gregory Stevens Avatar

Academy rumour Feb 3, 2019 at 1:26pm via mobile kingswood Polak, TaiwanGas, and 2 more like this
Post Options

Post by Gregory Stevens on Feb 3, 2019 at 1:26pm

Come on lad, all the prem teams have one don’t you know ?

I'll bet Lansdown doesn't have one that he charges to 1982.

OK, they aren't a PL team, yet, but Lansdown will carry on chucking money at it until they are. Makes me feel quite unwell, but that's the reality of it.

After years of them smashing up our ground, burning it down, chasing our players off the pitch. 

Biggest bunch of assholes on the planet and they s*** a golden egg.

If it was a usual rivalry, fair enough, but they have been a really vile bunch over the years.

Still, nobody will recognise this. Some media people don’t realise they are not Bristol Rovers and give them the “rags to riches” tag, despite the fact they’ve had a revolving door of money men for decades and their current asshole in chief is one of the richest men in the UK, who has bought them to where they are, and a lot of clubs have gone places on a fraction of what he’s invested

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/8045/academy-rumour?page=2#ixzz5fprn9vxL

Slowly drowning in their own bile - Glug, Glug, Glug.

10 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Dear oh dear....it gets worse......comments on SL

I now try, very hard, not to feel hatred for anyone and because it changes nothing but makes me ill. In his case though, I make an exception as he has shown not just a venomous side but it’s patently obvious he truly wants us gone. 
The ? wouldn’t know what to do if we ceased to exist. I never cease to be further shocked by their obsession with us & even when they are doing well. 
I wonder if he understands that he would not get a seachange of support, not from us older lot anyway ? He will, however, continue to have a clear run at the younger support. 
? fans would do well to understand that this is a fickle man and, having turned coat on us, you just could never be certain of his continued backing.”

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/8045/academy-rumour?page=1#ixzz5fpiayd6Z

Seachange? With their numbers, it's not even the dirty end of a U-bend. 

Tickets still available for Pompey away tomorrow night. I kid you not;

Tickets for our Sky Bet League One fixture at Fratton Park are on general sale.

In what is a rearranged date for the fixture, Rovers travel to face Portsmouth on Tuesday, 19th February (7:45pm KO).

Supporters should note that this fixture is ALL TICKET - with no tickets available from Fratton Park on the day of the fixture.

These will go off sale at 11am on Tuesday 19th February.

How many tickets have they for Pompey? Given the fall off in form from Pompey in recent weeks and surrendering a 3 nil lead to Southend on Sat, they're just as likely to spawn a win.

But they travel in numbers, it's what they do.....there'll be hundreds down there already.

#agentpitman

I honestly think the 15ers would love us getting promoted to the PL. As we'd no doubt lose more often than we won, they'd take great joy in celebrating each defeat.

I can just see it now, they scrape a draw at home to Solihull Moors to move off the bottom of League Two, whilst on the same day we lose by the odd goal at the Etihad, and the phone lines to Radio Bristol are clogged with 15ers telling everyone how it's such a great weekend for them, and how they are 'coming for us'.

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

How many tickets have they for Pompey? Given the fall off in form from Pompey in recent weeks and surrendering a 3 nil lead to Southend on Sat, they're just as likely to spawn a win.

But they travel in numbers, it's what they do.....there'll be hundreds down there already.

#agentpitman

I thought I'd check out their website, to see if I could find out how many tickets were originally available, and I found the following message:

Untitled.png

Good to see that the 15ers are at the forefront of technology! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

I thought I'd check out their website, to see if I could find out how many tickets were originally available, and I found the following message:

Untitled.png

Good to see that the 15ers are at the forefront of technology! 

Interesting that a club that bask in the glory of their travelling support numbers, are very cagey about details of allocations, numbers sold and they don’t have an “away days” section to quote their away support..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Interesting that a club that bask in the glory of their travelling support numbers, are very cagey about details of allocations, numbers sold and they don’t have an “away days” section to quote their away support..! 

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Wally did want to announce when the "0" was going to arrive but a confidentiality clause with Smith Corona has scuppered that. 

6 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I'm coming back to England in May for a school reunion ( and the play off final fits into my schedule) and an old friend of mine has already asked me if I want  a ticket for the Gas at Wembley! I declined :laugh:

Is Robbored a good friend of yours..?

The quicker Bristol Rovers are put out of their misery the better, imagine future generations of children no longer being forced to attend that poor excuse of a ground by sad act bitter gasheads, who's only moment of solace is when the club they hate has it's defeat relayed to the Mems scoreboard.

In the modern era no child should have to suffer the fate of abject failure year on year when there is a far happier place to go within striking distance.

So come on gasheads think of the children!

You know it make sense.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Malago said:

With LJ sitting a prívate box with JT, the obvious question to ask is where was Wally at Stamford Bridge to night?  Or even where's Wally full stop?

Answers on a postcard to:

Where's Wally Competition 

PO Box 2015

Nowhere Near Bristol

Probably in a standard seating area with the fans, with a ticket he’s bought from a tout outside Stamford Bridge with the pocket money his older brother had recluctantly gave him.

• Haha 1

On 15/02/2019 at 17:38, Old Rascal said:

Then you must be in disguise! The last time I saw or heard anything from them, was a couple of pissed up middle aged blokes in The Swan down Conham.

I like most of your posts, but your not “bigging” up your support again? Next time I am out for a pint, I will check outside, to see how many have been locked out!?

Not the bloke with the glasses and his Neanderthal Tote End mate that actually offered someone out aggressively just because he mentioned City during a conversation with someone else?

9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Probably in a standard seating area with the fans, with a ticket he’s bought from a tout outside Stamford Bridge with the pocket money his older brother had recluctantly gave him.

He tidied his bedroom on the weekend, so he had enough money to get a hotdog at half time as well.

Proper treat for him, that.