IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Unan said:

This is what comes up for me. Click the big arrow, and another page will open, just close that as it's an ad. Then click the play button again and it should start.

2qib53b.png

sorry I must be thick after clicking on the big arrow all I get is a larger version how do I close that sorry but you make it sound easy and i'm having a nightmare.

The great thing about this game is that as a chance for Sunderland to reach Wembley whatever the result it’ll feature prominently on season 2 of “Sunderland til I die” on Netflix and the gas will be shown worldwide as the tinpot outfit they are.

Now imagine SAFC get 3 or 4 up in the second half. Forever in posterity, from Kansas to Kuala Luampa the gas fans will be seen crying.

Warms the cockles.

• Like 1

They’ve got half the ground closed but still make away fans stand in the rain..?!! 

They really are the scum that festers in the darkest, most polluted depths of the biggest cesspit, in the filthiest orafice of irenes AIDS ruffled carcass..! 

• Haha 1