IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

...and it actually shows a Sag running towards our stadium. 

I think we’ve finally broken them.

Sub text ... give me a proper stadium, I just can’t face any more of those tents, garden sheds and plastic chairs.

How do they do it! 

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

That is brilliant! 

Bravo to the City fan in the sags marketing department. :clap:

They really don't help themselves do they? 

I thought that was photoshopped but it's really there on their site. Yet another gift. Hilarious.

4 hours ago, edada said:

So, here’s the header to their frequently asked questions section about season tickets. Interesting choice of background!???

D2BED254-AA24-43BF-9999-1E7315D725FD.png

???

Yet many wonder why this thread even exists, I for one am not obsessed with our tinpot rivals, but they continue to roll out absolute gems like this on a regular basis, it’s hard not to take the p!ss, gifts like this would be the only thing I’d miss if they went pop.

• Like 1

Oh thank you … the Gas.

This thread has just got good again! 

(we don't need anymore silly nit picking tit for tat posts, wtf are we interested in dumb arse point scoring re crowd sizes etc for?.... it's like 'arry Enfields 'considerably richer than thou' character sketches, the joke wears thin after the first dozen or so variations of the same shite.)  

Not when the Gas continue to give us 'concrete' gifts like those above.

Why would 'investor's' interested in a canvas based premises be talking concrete? specially when they realise it would be money down the Dwane anyway.

And that Frequently Asked Questions photo.. FFS that's priceless on so many levels.

Infact I have a question, why use a photo of a Gashead staring towards an actual football stadium as if he's never seen one before? it's like he's just spotted an alien spaceship or something landing in town.

Makes no more sense than if a McDonalds Big Mac advert featured a pic of a BK Whopper.

Oh, thankyou, thankyou Gas, the gifts, the gifts are back yay!     

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

QUESTION 1 - Is it possible to get a season ticket online to watch quality football in Bristol during the 2019/20 season?

Yes, just click on this link - https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201920-season-cards-last-renewals-weekend/

Maybe the whole administration department has been infiltrated by 'Teds?

Steady on Sir Colin,  quality?  really?  hmm that's stretching things a bit lately mate (trade descriptions, advertising standards etc)   Don't forget this is Otib afterall .. 

4 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Steady on Sir Colin,  quality?  really?  hmm that's stretching things a bit lately mate (trade descriptions, advertising standards etc)   Don't forget this is Otib afterall .. 

It is the OTIB equivalent of Gas Logic! Anything that involves taking the piss out of them can involve a pinch of comedic license

11 hours ago, edada said:

So, here’s the header to their frequently asked questions section about season tickets. Interesting choice of background!???

That is just absolute 100% pure gold. You really couldn't make it up could you ?

They'll be disappointed when they get there next season - "it looked bigger than this in the picture, and I'm sure that there was a bridge overlooking the ground somewhere."

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Don't know. We hid for over an hour.

The skeleton of World Champion Hide an Seek star Edmund Godfrey was today discovered after thirty years following the opening match  of the H and S World Cup  in Olan Bhoutan. 

In the understairs cupboard.

So obvious no one looked .

We tip our hats to a great champion .

• Haha 1

That has to rank as one of the biggest marketing gaffes ever?. I agree with Rovers fans tbf, their club is truly “special and unique”!!

Tbf though they were comparing themselves with Tottenham recently in terms of stadium expenditure  so probably took advice from them on marketing and as a result I look forward to the Spurs season ticket flyer complete with image of The Emirates.......:

Edited by Numero Uno

34 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

FAQ Q19. What is included in my Season Ticket?

Your season ticket entitles you to access to (sic) all SkyBet Home League One fixtures only

Nice to see they’re confident that they’ve already avoided relegation. Wycombe anybody?

Or if they get relegated, they have to buy a new ticket.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

???

Yet many wonder why this thread even exists, I for one am not obsessed with our tinpot rivals, but they continue to roll out absolute gems like this on a regular basis, it’s hard not to take the p!ss

100% this.

Its impossible NOT to take the piss when they forcibly ram their comical shitness in our faces on a regular basis.

This thread would be no where near 1000 pages if they didn’t constantly give us these gifts. We really are very lucky, I can’t think of another team in the country who have such tinpot, funny ‘rivals’?

Maybe it’ll change one day? Hope not. In the meantime, enjoy.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hahaha.

There must be one of us on their media team. I can't believe they have done that, well, I can - but either way...

Yep, I can believe it.

It seems the only question they ask new employees is “can you **** up a cup of tea?” If the answer is yes, they’re in.

Of all the countless possible images of Bristol they could’ve chosen they managed, somehow, to use an image that includes our 27k stadium. 

Brilliant.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

100% this.

Its impossible NOT to take the piss when they forcibly ram their comical shitness in our faces on a regular basis.

This thread would be no where near 1000 pages if they didn’t constantly give us these gifts. We really are very lucky, I can’t think of another team in the country who have such tinpot, funny ‘rivals’?

Maybe it’ll change one day? Hope not. In the meantime, enjoy.

Yep, I can believe it.

It seems the only question they ask new employees is “can you **** up a cup of tea?” If the answer is yes, they’re in.

Of all the countless possible images of Bristol they could’ve chosen they managed, somehow, to use an image that includes our 27k stadium. 

Brilliant.

I'm guessing a crap view back down Gloucester Road doesn't really cut it!

Long may their shitness & grade A tinpot status remain!