IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

Sag: Hey it’s page 982 as in 1982, eh sheed’eads? Get it? 1982, ‘82, 82ers. You’re really bothered about 1982 aren’t you?.......Hello? Ted’s? 82! EIGHTY TWO haha 1982, 82 plc.

Ted: 2015

Sag: No, not the same, we weren’t bankrupt, why are you always picking on us? Typical Teds, always starting shit. We’ve got a massive away following and Sunderland love us more than you. Run away like you did in KFC for starting on us. Tote End Aggro. Please Mr Policeman we are a family club, tell us you love us more and arrest those nasty Ted’s for picking on us...

Sag 2: and it was actually great for us as we got to rebuild and I enjoyed seeing other grounds.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Sag 2: and it was actually great for us as we got to rebuild and I enjoyed seeing other grounds.

Sag 3 (Locked Out): We were like every team’s cup final in the Conference. They were amazed at our massive away following. We were locked out. Don’t know why they closed all the pubs for miles around though because we’re a family club and everyone loves us? Even (Racist)ies.

Edited by Gert Mare

19 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Another major setback in their plans to refurbish the mem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47608656

Makes you wonder what kind of fire hazards their ground has waiting around every corner. I am a bit disappointed that it wasn’t the storm named after me (Gareth) that literally took the roof off their tented village.

Maybe it will be the one named after my granddaughter (Violet) that will finally does the trick, she does enough damage to my house when she visits as it is. :) 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 3

I just spotted this comment at the bottom of a Post article on the last Wael interview. 

"Dean Pulsford: Given us a top six budget, including £300k to be spent on Stefan Payne, wrote off all our debt, not got us a new stadium yet but who else has in the last 30 years? We are in better shape than anytime since Twerton."

Do you think they genuinely believe this shit or are some of them paid to make these positive statements online?

7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I just spotted this comment at the bottom of a Post article on the last Wael interview. 

"Dean Pulsford: Given us a top six budget, including £300k to be spent on Stefan Payne, wrote off all our debt, not got us a new stadium yet but who else has in the last 30 years? We are in better shape than anytime since Twerton."

Do you think they genuinely believe this shit or are some of them paid to make these positive statements online?

Guess it will be clear when their next set of accounts are released. Any idea when they are due?

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Come on... they are in better shape now than when they were homeless and squatting in a conference south non league ground. One that has recently announce plane to rebuild..! 

Apart from, of course, at that time they were in “level 2”(Championship) and now they are struggling to retain level 3 status. Apart from that, what more could you expect in just 30 years. These things take time, remember..!

How rosey can things get..! 

So after only 2 weeks of renewal only season ticket sales, before members have had the option of buying, let alone anyone new being able to purchase on general sale,  4.5 months before the new season starts, our tickets sold couldn’t even fit in their ground. The ground that they virtually never get close to filling. 

#mindthegap. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

So after only 2 weeks of renewal only season ticket sales, before members have had the option of buying, let alone anyone new being able to purchase on general sale,  4.5 months before the new season starts, our tickets sold couldn’t even fit in their ground. The ground that they virtually never get close to filling. 

#mindthegap. 

My wife asked me (just out of interest) what the Gas were charging for their season tickets, and you know what, them ain’t cheap. I can’t see why any floating voters would choose to pay top dollar for their tented village and League One football, in deference to coming to gate, for less than £50 more a season in some cases.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Just had a look at his Facebook page. He is indeed a Typical deluded Gashead. Taking the mickey out of AG when we played F C Twente with a picture of the Lansdown stand sparsely populated.  What he doesn't say is, that it was only the Dolman which was open that night with an attendance of 5,330, only about 2k off their average home support for league matches. Wouldn't they love that for a pre season friendly? He even thinks the rugby lot had bigger crowds at their lost/stolen spiritual home.

As for wrote off all our debt, I've news for them, they haven't, they just transferred the debt to themselves (Dwayne Sports), which might need repaying anytime soon. They were actually in better shape when they stole the rugby ground and started collecting rent from the rugby club but, it started to go downhill pretty soon after that. The Stefan Payne signing went well!

I do think he believes this shit, every profile update on his page, features the ground stealers. The thing is, other pillocks of similar intellect will read it and believe it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Outta curiousity I was wondering what Rovers players past or present are City fans? And vice versa, I know Marcus Stewart was one and rumour he had a City tat

Ellis Harris or however his name is spelt is one, went Cardiff? away. Had a City sticker on his back.

• Haha 2

Just on a point of pedantry (apologies @BS4 on Tour...!) they're offering their wannabe season card holders the opportunity to pay by 'installments' (ie the US spelling of what we, in the UK spell as 'instalments'). Perhaps the Horfield Hillbillies have Brexited before the rest of us and are already working assiduously with allies to Make America Shite Again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Just on a point of pedantry (apologies @BS4 on Tour...!) they're offering their wannabe season card holders the opportunity to pay by 'installments' (ie the US spelling of what we, in the UK spell as 'instalments'). Perhaps the Horfield Hillbillies have Brexited before the rest of us and are already working assiduously with allies to Make America Shite Again.

That would be a  good strapline.   Make horfield shite again.   

• Haha 1