IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

At least they are never likely to have points deducted for spending too much money ???

I’m not so sure. If it’s all based on percentage of turnover, then they probably need to seek financial advice before they opt to “go large” on a Big Mac meal..! 

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Unan said:

They’re so jealous & bitter they have to make gems like this up.

Polish mate had a good night.....he said pitch looking wonderful but stadium is sh!t ! Haha!

Didn't like it, can't see the other side of pitch if in first few rows.

Also didn't like the area where he parked his car! ....I did tell him, that's Ashton for you. But I guess depending on where he lives in Poland, Trashton appears to be a sh!thole..

Did wonder why there was a helicopter up last night too..

Spoken to many opposing fans over the last couple of seasons and all are highly impressed with the stadium, many opposition players and management also very complimentary including Boothroyd last night, there seems to be no end to their jealousy  and bitterness, in regards to his Polish friend, lies

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

True story. A  *cough*  acquaintance of a friend once burgled Hull's house in Rochester.

He didn't know it was the at-then-peak-fame celebrity's dwelling, he just thought it was some random big house. 

Anyway, suddenly Rod appeared at the top of the staircase, wearing nowt but an open dressing gown. The intruder was so stunned at seeing him that he just stood still and the Emu-less entertainer hacked down the stairs and gave him a right leathering. Despite being quite old and emaciated-looking apparently Rod was as strong as ****.

Nowt to do with Bristol Rovers that story, but it's a good anecdote!

By ' big house' do you actually mean, 'pink windmill'?

Also, prior to issuing a battering, did Rod start chanting 'there's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door...'?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, harrys said:

Spoken to many opposing fans over the last couple of seasons and all are highly impressed with the stadium, many opposition players and management also very complimentary including Boothroyd last night, there seems to be no end to their jealousy  and bitterness, in regards to his Polish friend, lies

Personally I never believe a word Mr Sheen says....  ?

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....each to their own...

C276D66F-577C-4D9B-AD91-488EFFB45082.jpeg

Any truth in the tale that Hull's link with the Gas was the result of him, being a tall fella, having an affinity with generations of their strikers who signally lacked aerial prowess?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, harrys said:

I think the fact it started with 'my polish mate' should have been enough to convince us this was all made up....... as if they'd have proper mates

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

By ' big house' do you actually mean, 'pink windmill'?

Also, prior to issuing a battering, did Rod start chanting 'there's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door...'?

It was Rod's "pink windmill" that probably scared him into immobility!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Unan said:

Polish mate had a good night.....he said pitch looking wonderful but stadium is sh!t ! Haha!

Also didn't like the area where he parked his car! ....I did tell him, that's Ashton for you. But I guess depending on where he lives in Poland, Trashton appears to be a sh!thole..

They are so full of shit, it's untrue!! So sad i almost feel sorry for them.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

True. For a start, given their history of racism, he`d probably abuse any Polish person he met.

Is ***** a polish word for mates,because a lot of sags I know always call them that.

2 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Any truth in the tale that Hull's link with the Gas was the result of him, being a tall fella, having an affinity with generations of their strikers who signally lacked aerial prowess?

Too soon?.........

4 hours ago, Unan said:

?? 

Could tell it was bollox as soon as this sad little individual said he actually has a mate, 10/10 for effort though for trying his hardest to convince people by claiming his imaginary friend is indeed polish, the closest thing he has to a polish mate is a can of mr muscle in his kitchen cupboard. This is why they are the weirdest set of fans out there, see this sort of thing from them every week, how all these people tell them they hates the shit, trashton gate is shite blah blah blah, then plaster it on that thing they call a forum, get all excited and play with each others tiny little cocks, things these belters make up just to get off.

Edited by BCFC11

8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Exactly. 

Ah right, I didn't realise we were playing at pedantry. Which if we are, I would like to point out you actually said the following..

'There has been a Bristol City in Bristol since 1897 , and a R*vers since 1899. Bristol City have been a League club since 1901 , they joined in 1920. These are some of the facts I threw at a mate recently when he played the 1982 card, funny enough it ended there. '

We have been called Rovers since 1884 :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, weepywall said:

i see the bestest fans in the land are off to Devon tomorrow, I'm sure Devon and Cornwall police will welcome them with open arms and Argyle fans are bound to love them more than us.

Could I just point out, that as one of the many thousands unable to get a ticket for the away end, I will be in with the Argyle fans tomorrow ;)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Could I just point out, that as one of the many thousands unable to get a ticket for the away end, I will be in with the Argyle fans tomorrow ;)

In with the Argyle fans ?!!!! What a lightweight, surely you should be in the carpark with the other thousands locked out ☺☺☺

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

So will the rest of us. We Teds go to all of your matches, home and away, just to cause problems. It's what we do.

Because you're worth it. :noexp:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Ah right, I didn't realise we were playing at pedantry. Which if we are, I would like to point out you actually said the following..

'There has been a Bristol City in Bristol since 1897 , and a R*vers since 1899. Bristol City have been a League club since 1901 , they joined in 1920. These are some of the facts I threw at a mate recently when he played the 1982 card, funny enough it ended there. '

We have been called Rovers since 1884 :)

You were called Eastville Rovers in 1884 - you weren’t called Bristol Rovers until 1899 - which was @1960maaan‘s point...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

How many tickets were you given that you can't get one? Don't people know how well supported away you are?!