IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
6 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

so around 6m x 5m - About the size of the screen in the Sports Bar and not really comparable with the outdoor screens at AG which are twice that size - does that sound about right?

Probably more like 7m x 4m for aspect ratio, but yes, around that size.

Today’s gift from the worlds most deluded fanbase, how they believe the shit they spout I’ll never know :facepalm: 

There is a debate to be had on fan base v support for our team.
In my opinion, fan base is not the same as support, people like me that live away from Bristol find it difficult to see the gas as much as Bristol based fans.
I’d say the fan base is about the same for both Bristol teams, when you compare like for like matches, Liverpool in the early 90’s comes to mind, Wembley appearances etc etc
Now when you talk about support then City wins hands down, and have done for long periods over the 40 odd years I’ve supported the Gas, because the quality of the product as, by and large been better, higher divisions, more ambitious boards, spending more on players, etc etc and last but not least they’re still playing at their spiritual home, which has always been tidier than eastville anyway.
Give us the ground and the board and team to match and we would be getting 20,000 plus crowds too I’m sure.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

8,417 - 313 Bantams; 8104 Cocks

Charting their "progress" to average 10K over their last 5 home games as some of the fewers were suggesting a while back

Charlton 8343

Luton 9037

Bradford 8417

Rochdale ?

Barnsley ?

-----

Average so far - 8599  

Average required in remaining games - 12101

Despite what was posted on here earlier today from gas chat about "fanbase" - this goes to show that both their support AND fanbase are pitiful.

• Like 1