IGNORED

Pubs in brentford

Zac f

12 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

If you park near Kew bridge which is approx 15 min walk there is a pub called the Wagon and horses. Always a good welcome in there. 

Hampshire what's the parking like near the pub, been a while since I've been to Loftus Rd :whistle:

New inn is near the train station/ground 5 mins - has been gathering point previously.

10 mins walk gets the High street - If you like ale then I would recommend wandering down the far end to the Magpie and Crown - normally has a guest cider on tap.

There are a couple of fullers/London pride pubs too.

Give the Beehive a swerve - home/locals.

Couple of acceptable Indians and an Italian on the High street - but if you have the time I would wander down to Brentford lock to Siracusa

Brentford Lock, High Street, Brentford, London, London TW8 8LF ·

15 mins from ground so not too busy on footy days and its nice walk to take in the area. Its getting regenerated - so being tarted up a bit - don't expect too much though :-)

2 hours ago, wonkyone said:

Couple of acceptable Indians and an Italian on the High street - but if you have the time I would wander down to Brentford lock to Siracusa

Brentford Lock, High Street, Brentford, London, London TW8 8LF ·

15 mins from ground so not too busy on footy days and its nice walk to take in the area. Its getting regenerated - so being tarted up a bit - don't expect too much though :-)

Went there last season as part of a Hospitality with Brentford, nice and if you are going its an option to call them...But you wont be with visiting supporters at the game!

On 28/03/2017 at 14:30, bcfcshorey said:

There was a cracking Irish bar last time I found myself in... Can't remember the name, or where it was!

Shanakee it's was called by Ealing Broadway tube station !!!

we was waiting outside since 1030 for it to open,fianlly opened at 10:50 

great place they made a fortune 

Archived