IGNORED

Mindset

I never normally post on here anymore as I keep myself to myself these days, but I'm going to stick my neck on the line, for the johnson in. 

Brentford of all teams yesterday, showed us what happens when you don't let a team play the way they've  been trained to play. However, the players are behind lee, always have been and always will be ( baring a few lose moments) 

all year I have trudged up and down the country with this god foresaken football club , I will admit I have doubted him myself many a time BUT I can hand on heart say is he is a forward thinker, he's left people baffled at points admittedly , but at the same time ... some of those baffled moments has lead to game changing incidents. Just take Rotherham at home for instance, 3 subs to change the formation with 20 left .... it wasn't a last throw of the dice , he said it before the game this is how it will pan out as we were dead from holding a side like Sheffield Wednesday .. from behind TWICE!

saturday I just couldn't help but suck it up and admit the players had got it wrong, complacency ? No . Wrong mindset YES. Now the mindset is not down to the manager , yes it is his job to motivate them and get their expressions going but the personal feeling of what sort of pressure is on, that's independant and they're fully grown men. So for all those who want to blame him , feel free . I'm not stopping you . But the players take the brunt from Saturday, whatever the board make in future , I will grin and bear it. But as of now Lee Johnson is in charge of this football club and he isn't going to get any better without any support whatsoever ..... so from now , wether or not you want him gone or not, lets get behind him, the team and actually try and keep ourselves above water as believe it or not, they need us as much as they need their livelihoods ......... COYR

Actually, I agree. We are in a dangerous position. We ALL have to pull together. Nothing is gained by people making the same old points over and over and over again. If LJ was to have been  replaced it should have been earlier. It never works to change this late. O'Driscoll for McInness did not improve things did it, and that was in January. The team are still playing for the manager. Of course, we are all disappointed but if the team keep trying and the supporters keep supporting, hopefully, we will stay up. Then we can have a post-mortem.

Archived