IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I fear 'that right thing ' will be doing absolutely nothing . We are stuck with LJ forever ,it's like some recurrent nightmare.

I just can't see it now, not after tonight.  Saturday's defeat I could accept and even understand.  Tonight is utterly unforgivable.  His role is now untenable, SL must clearly see this.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

SL please Go and take LJ and

your rotten Bristol Sport with you

We will have you out make no mistake about that

FA enquiry into what the hell is going on starting with the irregular, possibly illegal deal, with Rovers

Go and go  NOW

Certainly happy for SL to **** off now. 

• Like 3
Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I just wonder if he will even have the balls to do the post match interview tonight?.

I also wonder if his glee club will have the balls to find tonight bullshit excuse on his behalf?.

or tell us that the sun will shine tomorrow FFS.

Maybe the FLO will stop him talking? 

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I always try to offered a balanced view, avoid knee jerk reactions and generally tend towards optimism when posting on here. But this is an absolute disgrace. Teams fighting relegation are supposed to do just that; fight. Disgusted.

I enjoy your posts mate, they're balanced and well thought out. When people like you are disgusted we know it's really bad. 

He won't go tomorrow, which will say all that needs to be said about the 'leadership' of this shambolic club. Absolutely appalling. 

• Like 2

Worst thing that could have happened to us lately is that bloody 4-0 win the other week, without that maybe just maybe we'd have a new broom in charge already..

This defeat may turn out to be the best thing to happen for us this year... regardless of league next season could see a resurrection with a new guy in Johnson's vacant hot seat... thing is will we be able to gang on to a few of the players we know are good enough?

We needed results like this before Christmas if a change was going to be forced.

Think it's too late in the season and our only hope now is that we are less worse than three other teams come the end of the season. If we manage that is is more by luck than judgement.

It saddens me to see the club as it currently is. 

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I just can't see it now, not after tonight.  Saturday's defeat I could accept and even understand.  Tonight is utterly unforgivable.  His role is now untenable, SL must clearly see this.

Penny dropped ?

4 months too late , never mind

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tammy Abraham

Goes into away end to,speak to fans and some kids

More balls than the rest put together

Take a bow young man

He is the only reason we are not sitting between Wigan and Rotherham.

He will look back at this and laugh in June.

• Like 2

Well, Saturday should be interesting.

Wolves now basically safe, and on a five match winning run.

Gonna be a tough one.

More fool me for the fact I'll be taking along a mate of mine who's just moved to Bristol to try and convert him to the cause.  

Could put him off football, let alone City, for life... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

Worst thing that could have happened to us lately is that bloody 4-0 win the other week, without that maybe just maybe we'd have a new broom in charge already..

This defeat may turn out to be the best thing to happen for us this year... regardless of league next season could see a resurrection with a new guy in Johnson's vacant hot seat... thing is will we be able to gang on to a few of the players we know are good enough?

At least it gave us something to believe in and proud again

8 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Which proven quality manager could realistically be in before Saturday though? Or do we realistically think just by getting rid these players would suddenly turn it on?

Why restrict ourselves to "proven quality"? We don't have the luxury. I'd take anyone. Giggs, Redknapp, Pardew, Jackett......Cleese....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

SL please Go and take LJ and

your rotten Bristol Sport with you

We will have you out make no mistake about that

FA enquiry into what the hell is going on starting with the irregular, possibly illegal deal, with Rovers

Go and go  NOW

With respect Ivor, get a grip. "We" (whoever that is) wont be "having" the owner. Hoping for a formal investigation resulting in action against the club (not the owner) isn't actually helpful.

• Like 3