IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

******* pathetic. Odd how we can perform when the tv cameras are on, but so inept since.

Manager and players can **** off. No passion, expensive load of flops led by a clown with no clue.

Lansdown a mug yet again, and us supporters paying the price.

Edited by Atticus
  • Like 2

Listening to first caller in on the radio he said that it was obvious the players had a disconnect with LJ tactics tonight and didn't believe in them etc etc. 

If the players seriously doubt the tactics what would happen if they collectively lined up how they thought and played out the game how they thought it should be? 

Sorry to be glib but I told you so months ago and got pilloried for being negative - just like I did for saying the same about his b father.

Absolute cretin who is totally out of his depth - I honestly wonder about his relationship with SL as we all know anyone else would have been on his bike months ago - what goes on ................??

1 minute ago, samo II said:

Well, Saturday should be interesting.

Wolves now basically safe, and on a five match winning run.

Gonna be a tough one.

More fool me for the fact I'll be taking along a mate of mine who's just moved to Bristol to try and convert him to the cause.  

Could put him off football, let alone City, for life... 

And we always save our worst performances for Wolves, and always gift them the points.

Oh joy !

7 minutes ago, redapple said:

Johnson has to be fired tonight. And his buddy. Get Joe Jordan in for the rest of the season and let him pick his assistants. See where it goes from there. At worst it won't be worse than what's happening now. 

Agree as it can't get any worse than this shit

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

With respect Ivor, get a grip. "We" (whoever that is) wont be "having" the owner. Hoping for a formal investigation resulting in action against the club (not the owner) isn't actually helpful.

Sorry to disagree but without a thorough cleansing of the Augean stables we will never be able to move on 

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

******* pathetic. Odd how we can perform when the tv cameras are on, but so inept since.

Manager and players can **** off. No passion, expensive load of flops lead by a clown with no clue.

I think the players against Huddersfield on TV were playing to get new contracts with other clubs for next season.

• Like 2

This has got to be Lansdown's defining moment . Sack Johnson and Captain Charisma takes over himself with half a dozen games to go, in an attempt to save us.

' OK lads big game today be nice if you could try and win it, but before we chat about that wanted to have a little talk about the future. Anyone here not got an ISA?.Tell me one at a time, who's started saving for a pension? Bryan, good man. Anyone else? '

Sorry I know it's bollocks, just don't know what to say tonight. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Well all those piling abuse on me and others months ag are now conspicuous by their absence

I said then wait and see who was right

We have our answer

This club is rotten from top to bottom

SL please go 

You always take it too far with all this SL nonsense. 

SL has been guilty of giving LJ far too much loyalty - which is often an admirable trait, but not the best approach to develop a successful football team.  It is Lee Johnson who has to go, not SL.  I disagree that the club is rotten top to bottom, this is a pathetic assertion.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Only an idiot would retain Johnson after this hammering. Give the fans a chance to unite behind a short term coach. Wilbs for 6 games, assisted by O'Neill couldn't do any worse. They're the senior pros.

My old dear could do better, and she doesn't even understand the offside rule!

6 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

We must take the positives.

We started well, and didn't concede in the first 25 minutes. We switched off a bit in the middle, but then came back stronger at the end, keeping a clean sheet in the final 25 minutes, including injury time.

:fear:

Have you been writing Johnsons after match comments for him it actually sounds exactly the type of shite he spots out ! 

Just now, reddogkev said:

SL has been guilty of giving LJ far too much loyalty - which is often an admirable trait, but not the best approach to develop a successful football team.  It is Lee Johnson who has to go, not SL.  I disagree that the club is rotten top to bottom, this is a pathetic assertion.

He's proven his judgement is a liability. His loyalty should be to BCFC, not LJ. 

• Like 3
Just now, reddogkev said:

Cider vinegar...... not Cider then

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Well all those piling abuse on me and others months ag are now conspicuous by their absence

I said then wait and see who was right

We have our answer

This club is rotten from top to bottom

SL please go 

SL has millions invested or lent to a club that has a couple of million assets. Do you expect him to write that off? His priority will be the rugby club in the future so he keeps the ground. Therefore pulling BCFC from BS would mean someone buying an essentially worthless asset and be a tenant of BS.

Wont happen.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Manager and players can **** off. No passion, expensive load of flops led by a clown with no clue.

Tongue in cheek, but I wonder if it has something to do with the players knowing a good performance from them in front of the cameras, might get them offers from elsewhere (obviously not being serious) :whistle2:

Like Hudson once said - 'how do I get outta this chicken shit outfit'?

Edited by Loco Rojo
  • Like 1

LJs position is completely untenable.

I can't see Uwe Rosler or anyone else willing to step in at this stage in the season. We've also missed the boat with the experienced coach option ala Joe Jordan and, in any event, LJ's credibility is now shot so he has to go. The cheap option is players with Tins.  Don't rate that, so we've effectively check-mated ourselves. 

What a car crash. 

Maybe Ashton will produce another master stroke though.